L.O.V.E. Charitable Acts.
April 11, 2011, 07:17:37 AM
Hey everyone!

Wow, I've been getting kinda used to this site now lol...

Anyways, I wanted to make this topic, if their isn't one already, about the chritable acts we've made  since we have been in the Army of L.O.V.E.if you haven't made any already, that's perfectly fine, I believe. Your chance will come for you too make one move that will start a chain reaction.  :D

S to get started, I should start with the scts that I have done:

I started off small and gave change to anyone in need. Then, I started donating blood to blood banks every two months. I also got permission from my parents to visit children's hospitals and keep them company. I actively volunteer my time there and read them books, tell them jokes  :lol:  and a whole bunch of stuff. When I got to college in August, I want to sign up immediately for the Study Abroad program and raise money to help children in other countries. I'm already saving money for a charity that I found so this will be good experience time for me now more than EVER!

So that's all I'm doing right  :P  It's not as much as I want to do but at least I'm trying...

What are you guys doing to make the world a better place?  :D

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: L.O.V.E. Charitable Acts.
April 11, 2011, 10:14:31 PM
Hi Black orchid. I thought that maybe you would like to check out the charities thread of the forum. :) Blessings to you. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2011, 10:21:40 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Hi Black orchid. I thought that maybe you would like to check out the charities thread of the forum. :) Blessings to you. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great idea PureLove...

Black orchid - you are an inspiration! I'm blessed to be in your company because you don't just talk the talk, you are walking the walk. Bless others and you will find blessing in return. Thank you for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 12, 2011, 09:59:48 AM
Thanks guys! Super appreciated for your comments.

@voiceforthesilent- Thank you, I try my best to be an inspiration and be inspired. This forum makes me do that much.

@PureLove- I love your siggy! Lol. Thanks for the link also  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

April 12, 2011, 01:20:07 PM
Great idea! have to be honest with you.. at first me wanting to post here was to toot my own horn...  :oops: then I wasn't going to post... but then I thought NO I WILL post so maybe I can share ideas of simple ways to make a difference.  :D

When I had a good month financially, I gave my excess to help some families financially.

I took my time to help a lady furnish her home almost for free by helping connect her with people giving away household items.

When a single mom's car broke down, i found out where she was getting it fixed, paid the bill anonymously.  It was great!  She was telling me the story and praising God for answering her prayers! The best!!!  She still has no clue!

I added an extra half hour on to items I need to do outside the home so I don't have to rush and can give a smile, a hello, a good morning, or engage in conversation with people.

Every child I see now gets my undivided attention... I help them to feel like they are so valued and loved by me... an adult... that there is no doubt they are created for magnificence.

When I talk to people, I repeat in my head "I love you I love you" so it will come through my eyes that they are loved. (even if they are mad at me)  :)

I pray for people... all the time... as I'm walking by them on the street, in my prayer journal, whenever, where ever.

I share what I'm learning here with who ever wants to listen and frankly who ever doesn't want to listen... LOL... not so much about the hoax, but about MJ and ultimately God's message of L.O.V.E.

I love your idea, black_orchid, of giving blood (i'm anemic so they don't want mine! LOL) but that's a great way too!

Many people think charity has to be giving of money.... but I believe it is giving of resources... your money yes... but in a world where finances are getting tighter for many... you can give of your time, your energy, your love, your smiles, your hugs, your possessions, your prayers ... it's endless what you can give.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 12, 2011, 03:59:37 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Great idea! have to be honest with you.. at first me wanting to post here was to toot my own horn...  :oops: then I wasn't going to post... but then I thought NO I WILL post so maybe I can share ideas of simple ways to make a difference.  :D

When I had a good month financially, I gave my excess to help some families financially.

I took my time to help a lady furnish her home almost for free by helping connect her with people giving away household items.

When a single mom's car broke down, i found out where she was getting it fixed, paid the bill anonymously.  It was great!  She was telling me the story and praising God for answering her prayers! The best!!!  She still has no clue!

I added an extra half hour on to items I need to do outside the home so I don't have to rush and can give a smile, a hello, a good morning, or engage in conversation with people.

Every child I see now gets my undivided attention... I help them to feel like they are so valued and loved by me... an adult... that there is no doubt they are created for magnificence.

When I talk to people, I repeat in my head "I love you I love you" so it will come through my eyes that they are loved. (even if they are mad at me)  :)

I pray for people... all the time... as I'm walking by them on the street, in my prayer journal, whenever, where ever.

I share what I'm learning here with who ever wants to listen and frankly who ever doesn't want to listen... LOL... not so much about the hoax, but about MJ and ultimately God's message of L.O.V.E.

I love your idea, black_orchid, of giving blood (i'm anemic so they don't want mine! LOL) but that's a great way too!

Many people think charity has to be giving of money.... but I believe it is giving of resources... your money yes... but in a world where finances are getting tighter for many... you can give of your time, your energy, your love, your smiles, your hugs, your possessions, your prayers ... it's endless what you can give.

Wow you are amzing. I totally agree with you. It's not always about money it's about love and compaasion for your fellow man... and everyone should do this or feel this way because life is so short. You want to make your mark <3  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal