Hello,
i watched the DVD " Alive " and i  :shock:  what i have seen...

Around 3:00 there are coming pics from the entrace ot the 100th Carolwood Drive. The gate from Michaels last residence in Holmby Hills.
This residence has in the past a different gate, this one :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When Michael lives there ( if he does), there was a close gate ...you can't see through...i miss the word.

At the 25. June 2009 we all see this gate with the christmas wreath's :

Pearl jr. has the same christmas wreath's, but they are hanging at the older gate.

How odd is that ????

Please if anyone has the DVD, please watch it too !

In January 2009 there was the new gate with the wreath's....when does Pearl make her pics ????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting this, I find it very interesting. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

I am not good in English..But i try.
Doesnt the gate is in two parts?
The back is a seperate part..and can be removed?
Or the back is open and the rest of the gate stil closed.
I hope you know what i mean :?
Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mattie"
Mattie

Hello Mattie,
i don't think so and you don't put so big wreath's on both gates.

When i make a pic from the TV where you see it....how i get in here in ??????????????

When you look at the gates...the metall construction is the same, but they put metall behind it to make it impossible to look in the garden, at the house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this with us. There were two entrances to the residence. Could this be the other entrance? I'll check out the video. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "mattie"
Mattie

This is what I think also.  The scroll design on both gates look the same on both pics, so I tend to think it is a double door.  It's almost like how doors on houses sometimes have a screen door....you can either close both for privacy or only close the screen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Quote from: "underthemoon"
When i make a pic from the TV where you see it....how i get in here in ??????????????
Since underthemoon is a user from Germany, I'll answer that question in german.  ;)
Ist ganz einfach: Lade das Bild bei einer entsprechenden Seite wie imageshack.us hoch. (Du kannst dort optional bei "Größe verändern" die Option "Message boards" wählen, dann wird es nicht zu riesig.)
Mache dann einen Rechtsklick auf das Bild und wähle "Graphik anzeigen", dann wirst Du das Bild ohne das imageshack-Drumherum sehen. Nun mache wieder einen Rechtsklick und wähle "Graphikadresse kopieren".
Hier im Anwortfeld klickst Du auf den Button "Img" da oben und fügst den zuvor kopierten Link (die Graphikadresse also) zwischen den Klammern ein.
In der Vorschau ("Preview") kannst Du sehen, ob es geklappt hat, bevor Du dann auf "Submit" klickst und somit den Beitrag einstellst.  
Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts vergessen. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

all4loveandbelieve

I have heard that there were 2 entrances in Michael's house. Thank you for posting this. This is something that we should look in to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: underthemoon
Hello,

Yes dear, we knew that Carolwood has 2 entrances, 2 gates and perhaps they are different.
Is there anything on Pearl's video related to that 2nd gate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I have heard that there were 2 entrances in Michael's house. Thank you for posting this. This is something that we should look in to.

Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello,
i am so sorry that i need time....i can't handle the DVD player and had to ask a friend... :oops:  :oops:

So i have made some pics and THANKS DANCER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could put it in the forum.

So far as i see ...this is the same gate where the ambulance came out, but the gate had not the green gate behind to make it private.
There is only the gate, not the green behind or next. No guide rail to see where the untransparent gate could get behind the gate.

So it looks like this pic was made before January 2009 when the untransparent green gate wasn't there.

I hope the link works....i am so exited, because it's the first time i do something like that....yeah.... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: underthemoon

There is only the gate, not the green behind or next. No guide rail to see where the untransparent gate could get behind the gate.
So it looks like this pic was made before January 2009 when the untransparent green gate wasn't there.

There is 1 gate and it is not blocked? Could Pearl possibly confuse Michael's house?  :lol:  

What if Michael rented next house right before June 25 and hocpise patient was taken from that house that has different gate type? There are houses in CA that built by the same landlord and have the same address as the main house does with addition of A or/1, or without change at all. For example with 100 Carolwood Dr., next house (or smaller guest house) built later and is listed as 100/1 or A Carolwood or just 100 Carolwood and paramedics were taken to the that house and  did not even realize that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

There is 1 gate and it is not blocked? Could Pearl possibly confuse Michael's house?  :lol:  

What if Michael rented next house right before June 25 and hocpise patient was taken from that house that has different gate type? There are houses in CA that built by the same landlord and have the same address as the main house does with addition of A or/1, or without change at all. For example with 100 Carolwood Dr., next house (or smaller guest house) built later and is listed as 100/1 or A Carolwood or just 100 Carolwood and paramedics were taken to the that house and  did not even realize that

Great thought Scorpionchik - is there any way for you to go in person and investigate that or do you know someone close by that can? It's an interesting and plausible explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "Dancer"
Since underthemoon is a user from Germany, I'll answer that question in german.  ;)
Ist ganz einfach: Lade das Bild bei einer entsprechenden Seite wie imageshack.us hoch. (Du kannst dort optional bei "Größe verändern" die Option "Message boards" wählen, dann wird es nicht zu riesig.)
Mache dann einen Rechtsklick auf das Bild und wähle "Graphik anzeigen", dann wirst Du das Bild ohne das imageshack-Drumherum sehen. Nun mache wieder einen Rechtsklick und wähle "Graphikadresse kopieren".
Hier im Anwortfeld klickst Du auf den Button "Img" da oben und fügst den zuvor kopierten Link (die Graphikadresse also) zwischen den Klammern ein.
In der Vorschau ("Preview") kannst Du sehen, ob es geklappt hat, bevor Du dann auf "Submit" klickst und somit den Beitrag einstellst.  
Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts vergessen. :)

Thank you, Dancer :) Maybe you could communicate my comment to underthemoon if she doesn't understand? Blessings!

underthemoon - no worries. I wouldn't be able to communicate to you in German but the fact that you are trying to communicate (and doing very well) in English is quite amazing. Keep up the good work. It's great to have you with us. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you !!! :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions