~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
49 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Patty Baena, is threatening to sue "Entertainment Tonight" over an interview with her ex-husband ... claiming the show paid him "in excess of six figures to spew lies."

Baena's ex, Rogelio, went on "E.T." Tuesday night and called the love child situation a "betrayal" -- insisting Patty led him to believe the love child was his until one week ago.

After the show, Patty's lawyers fired off a letter to the executive producer saying "E.T." ran the interview without ever doing any research into Rogelio's history with Patty.

In the letter, Patty's lawyers say they can prove Rogelio ALWAYS knew he wasn't the dad ... because Rogelio was out of the country when the child was conceived and only returned to the U.S. after Patty was already knocked up.

The lawyers state, "Thus, Mr. Baena knew then, just as he knows now, that he could not possibly have been the boys father."

They also claim Rogelio was living in Columbia until "E.T." paid to fly him "to the States to lie on television for a six figure paycheck."

Patty's lawyers tell "E.T." ... they believe "our client has been outrageously defamed" and demand an apology AND a retraction ASAP ... or Patty will take legal action against the show.

First the Sun, now ET... Interesting.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

when i first saw this i thought it was about klien. pale/ i thought now here is an interesting twist. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

party/ I hope the next one will be FOX!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

bec

Go Patty!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions