What if there was no hoax?
April 10, 2011, 01:45:21 PM
I am a believer, but sometimes I get that feeling.. "what if the hoax, is a hoax?", - just wanted to let you know and share opinions in here. Do you get this feeling sometimes? What if it's actually all a coincidence? In life, everything can be possible and people do everything to make fun of the believers. As they call as like.. "crazy" or something (for believing the hoax).

I don't want to disappoint anyone. I am still a believer but sometimes I just think "what if he actually died?" - and we would be doing this for nothing. Almost the same as trying to find something that doesn't exist.

Blessings.
Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 01:57:59 PM by angranity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What if the hoax is a hoax?
April 10, 2011, 01:50:55 PM
Quote from: "angranity"
I am a believer, but sometimes I get that feeling.. "what if the hoax, is a hoax?", - just wanted to let you know and share opinions in here. Do you get this feeling sometimes? What if it's actually all a coincidence? In life, everything can be possible and people do everything to make fun of the believers. As they call as like.. "crazy" or something (for believing the hoax).

I don't want to disappoint anyone. I am still a believer but sometimes I just think "what if he actually died?" - and we would be doing this for nothing. Almost the same as trying to find something that doesn't exist.

Blessings.
There is already a topic with the same name, here you go.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 01:53:00 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"

Blessings.
Damn it. I should've thought of that. Hopefully a moderator doesn't get angry for making another thread about the same subject. Because this is different, this is "how I feel about it". No? Dunno. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 01:56:37 PM

Blessings.
Damn it. I should've thought of that. Hopefully a moderator doesn't get angry for making another thread about the same subject. Because this is different, this is "how I feel about it". No? Dunno. :roll:
I see what you mean. Maybe you can edit this topic into another name? Then everyone is satisfied. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 01:58:16 PM

Blessings.
I see what you mean. Maybe you can edit this topic into another name? Then everyone is satisfied. ;)
Okay, I changed it. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 02:16:17 PM

Blessings.
Okay, I changed it. :D
                                                                                                                                                                   Okay,now we can talk about the subject .Let's see, do I believe all the things that happenend over almost 2 years are just coicidences?
Hell no. All the slip ups, the pains instead of pain,no death certificate signed by a doctor, and 3 different autopsy reports.The timeline of the 911 call, and from where it was called.So many versions who was where when it happened or how he "died". I could go on and on, there's too many to just wipe away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What if there was no hoax?
April 10, 2011, 02:49:57 PM
I have asked myself this same question many times .....
There are far too many of us who see and feel the same things for this hoax not
 to be real. The one thing I am not sure of is how did Michael know that we would
pick up on the hoax?? Well in order to do that, he had to make things SUPER OBVIOUS!
Think of the stuffed animals, the garbage cans, all of the hints (Liberian Girl pics) etc.....
If things wouldn't have been so obvious and ridiculous (The TMZ and Murray stuff for example)
then we may have never looked this hard into it.
This is definitely the hoax of the century. I wish more people were paying attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

April 10, 2011, 03:22:31 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
 to be real. The one thing I am not sure of is how did Michael know that we would
pick up on the hoax?? Well in order to do that, he had to make things SUPER OBVIOUS!
Think of the stuffed animals, the garbage cans, all of the hints (Liberian Girl pics) etc.....
If things wouldn't have been so obvious and ridiculous (The TMZ and Murray stuff for example)
This is definitely the hoax of the century. I wish more people were paying attention.

LOL - I've asked myself that question more than a few times because I am somewhat of a realist. I am black or white most of the time. If I say I'll do something I do it. So, as you can see I'm going crazy in this gray world where everything makes sense but at the same time nothing makes sense.

With God there are no coincidences. If this is not a hoax then God preordained every one of these events to happen at each exact time and Michael has lived in perfect union with God's Will his whole life in order for them to happen. Think of the Pepsi accident being exactly 1/2 way into his life. So, do I believe this is what happened? No. I do believe Michael is being used by God to spread love, joy, and peace but he's a human being who's made mistakes like the rest of us. There would not be this many "coincidences" that all lined up to the events of June 25, 2009 unless it was planned. Just my opinion.

I've thought the same thing - how did Michael know that the hoax would be picked up on? He took a huge risk. But I think he knows human nature well enough to know that some people would smell a fake. He laid the groundwork and set up the carrot on the stick to lead us to that rabbit hole. I also think that he's made enough allowances (as you've stated) that those who want to see will see. He's been hinting to his fans for years. I believe that he knows that some of his fans just won't believe but that it will be okay in the end because he'll be alive. They have a huge lesson to learn about believing everything they see or read in the media - and they will learn it when he returns (after they pick themselves up from fainting)

Bottom line for me is there is no such thing as coincidence and there is no such thing as Michael's death on June 25,2009 being coincidental. It was planned. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 10, 2011, 04:18:31 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Lovely One"

LOL - I've asked myself that question more than a few times because I am somewhat of a realist. I am black or white most of the time. If I say I'll do something I do it. So, as you can see I'm going crazy in this gray world where everything makes sense but at the same time nothing makes sense.

With God there are no coincidences. If this is not a hoax then God preordained every one of these events to happen at each exact time and Michael has lived in perfect union with God's Will his whole life in order for them to happen. Think of the Pepsi accident being exactly 1/2 way into his life. So, do I believe this is what happened? No. I do believe Michael is being used by God to spread love, joy, and peace but he's a human being who's made mistakes like the rest of us. There would not be this many "coincidences" that all lined up to the events of June 25, 2009 unless it was planned. Just my opinion.

I've thought the same thing - how did Michael know that the hoax would be picked up on? He took a huge risk. But I think he knows human nature well enough to know that some people would smell a fake. He laid the groundwork and set up the carrot on the stick to lead us to that rabbit hole. I also think that he's made enough allowances (as you've stated) that those who want to see will see. He's been hinting to his fans for years. I believe that he knows that some of his fans just won't believe but that it will be okay in the end because he'll be alive. They have a huge lesson to learn about believing everything they see or read in the media - and they will learn it when he returns (after they pick themselves up from fainting)

Bottom line for me is there is no such thing as coincidence and there is no such thing as Michael's death on June 25,2009 being coincidental. It was planned. Blessings.

EXACTLY!! TOO many coincidents!! Michael being the genius that he is, KNEW exactly how to reel us into the
rabbit hole!!! I am just glad that I followed the hoax since July of 09'! I feel bad for people who are new to
all of this and they have to catch up! There is so much material on this to read and see that you could spend
a good couple of months trying to piece it all together.
But think of how lucky you are to have witnessed this spectacular adventure!!! When this is over, this
forum will probably be flooded with people trying to start from the beginning. People who thought we
were crazy and non-believers will be looking for our information. This will be turned into a cult classic.
IF you are reading this forum or have participated in the hoax in any way, consider yourself lucky! This
hoax has been a blessing in the strangest of ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

sandythyme

April 10, 2011, 06:05:02 PM
I agree what is being said.  When I feel down and think what if the hoax is a hoax, I think of the many things you all have mentioned.  Plus this.....a long time ago one of our members posted something very interesting to me.  When I feel sad I think of this.  The person doesn't post here anymore and I can't think of who it even was but look up the actor Vaughn Taylor, he was an actor, the late 50's early 60's are very interesting.  He was in some television shows, perry Mason and others.  He was in Thiller, This is it.... 1960 season 1 episode 8, The court of Last Resort - The Case of Conrad Murray 11/15 1957, Season 1 Episode 7. He was in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof with our very own Liz Taylor.  Take a look for yourself.  This is what keeps me going  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  Scroll down and click on Vaughn Taylor and then click under Perry Mason all 8 episodes and hold onto your hat.  He was even in Jail House Rock with Elvis. He was in SOOOOOO many shows and movies that it's hard to focus on everything but take a look.  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

April 10, 2011, 06:19:51 PM
I know what you mean and sometimes I feel it's cruel to think it is a hoax I feel I am doing something wrong but there are so many strange unexplainable things that have happened I was here from the start but if I am wrong and Michael has gone I will be horrified at all the mistakes and injustice
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 06:36:04 PM
I'll jump on the "I think, idea".
I think, that right from "the beginning" Michael had to make sure to implant doubt.  How many of us, listening to the reports on all the tv channels, were flipping from channel to channel, internet pages too?  We wanted BREAKING NEWS of Michael Jackson.  And the reports were varied.  I think he had different people saying different things to the press they were taking to.  Then low and behold, the scoop came from ... TMZ, A TABLOID!  
I think there were actually millions of people, and those in the media, that thought it was all too odd, and didn't fit.  That it could've been a hoax in the making.  It never did add up right from the first phone call, did it?
However, through time some gave up and it is easier to just say, well, he died, or he must not be coming back, but he's alive.  Thus the need to continue giving new clues.  These really aren't clues we didn't catch as they came out, but NEW clues happening.
I think we all have doubt, because of the time factor, and because most of the world don't believe.  But, that don't make it wrong to believe.  If everyone believed, the hoax would NOT work.  All we can do, is keep reading the very first reasons that brought us to the hoax, and wait.  There wouldn't be continuing clues if it were not a hoax.  Maybe in the beginning we could've twisted things to fit a hoax, but to keep having things happen?  It can't just keep on unless it's planted.  
Have faith, or just wait.  What do you have to lose?  Become sad, you'd be even sadder to think Michael had died.
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2011, 08:48:31 AM
Thanks for all the replies. I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one to live in doubt (sometimes).

Now that I think about it, Michael must've been a real genius. But being a realist, I sometimes really wonder. A hoax like this shouldn't be possible. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

April 11, 2011, 12:16:45 PM
I watched a programme the other day which featured a court, and they had stuffed animals in the court.  So I am thinking that this is normal for some courts in the U.S.  Otherwise, there are still too many things that don't add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

April 11, 2011, 02:21:56 PM

Blessings.

You know questioning things both ways is healthier than being set on one thing when there are still things that hasn't been explained, or migh never will be  :(  But that's just my opinion. There might be too many coincidences but does that necessarily mean Michael is alive? Imo, no. But someone or some people are covering something up, that's for sure! I just don't know what it is and for what exact reason (probably as simple as monetary reasons but that's still just speculation), and I just want the truth  :cry:  Just watched Janet's interview on Dateline and it was painful  :cry: I miss Michael so much...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions