I'm sorry if this was posted before :oops: , but i just remembered about this video that i saw on PearlJr YT channel. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please accuse my language, but WHAT THE HELL THIS WOMAN IS TALKING ABOUT???????????!!!!!!!
She says so many things that doesn't make ANY SENSE!

They went to Staples Center on June 25th and putted those letters in MICHAEL'S HANDS. And the last time they saw him was at 1:30 on June 25th, he gave them a big wave and a smile????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Is this the video you wanted to share Kristina?

[youtube:3t2mo3nt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5zCEYQ3jsg&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube:3t2mo3nt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes! Thank you PureLove! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

It’s probably not the same person, but the profile of the woman being interviewed in the YT video above reminds me of the blond woman at the memorial service.

Another thing that I have always found curious is that the general public has normally never heard tell of MJ sharing his business with fans, let alone groups of fans, as the woman in the video states.  So why this time?  Maybe he was feeding the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

She slipped up 2 times june 25 at 5pm and then june 25 at 1h30 . But Michael died on June 25 at 12H30... I don't remember the exact time. I am confused. How can she get so close to Michael? Unless she saw an impersonator. I am just thinking out loud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
She slipped up 2 times june 25 at 5pm and then june 25 at 1h30 . But Michael died on June 25 at 12H30... I don't remember the exact time. I am confused. How can she get so close to Michael? Unless she saw an impersonator. I am just thinking out loud.
This is obviously interesting because the real MJ was reportedly at home dying on the morning of June 25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

She absoltely looks like the blonde MJ at the memorial.  That’s the 1st thing that I thought of when I first saw it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "starchild"
This is obviously interesting because the real MJ was reportedly at home dying on the morning of June 25.

exactly my point, the more the days passes by the more twisted stories appears.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
She absoltely looks like the blonde MJ at the memorial.  That’s the 1st thing that I thought of when I first saw it.

Yes she is the blond woman in the staple center funeral. Look at her chin. The same sun glasses. At least we know it is not Michael in disguise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

Yes she is the blond woman in the staple center funeral. Look at her chin. The same sun glasses. At least we know it is not Michael in disguise.

I agree that this woman looks like the blonde at the memorial but I thought that the blonde lady turned
out to be Larry Kings wife?? Maybe someone can get us a comparison pic??
Hmmm.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

:? she also from some angles appear to have a shadow mostauche covered w/makeup.  Maybe it’s the lighting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

She one of those followers of MJ, they follow him all over the world, poor Mike they  don't leave him be.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

The 911 call was made at 12:21 pm, he "died" at 2:26. She says that all the fans were at Staples Center and the last time they saw Michael was at 1:30 on 25th. How is that even possible?  :?
And she also says that she gave all the letters in Michael's hands, not security, but to Michael himself.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

The 911 call was made at 12:21 pm, he "died" at 2:26. She says that all the fans were at Staples Center and the last time they saw Michael was at 1:30 on 25th. How is that even possible?  :?
And she also says that she gave all the letters in Michael's hands, not security, but to Michael himself.  :?

I believe Samantha means on the night after rehearsal, and because it was 1.30am in the morning, it is considered the next day..the 25th.

There are some pictures on the web of Samantha and MJ, on the 29th May, outside the Staples centre...she is a stalker, and MJ used to call her a "flea".
Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 12:50:01 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Samantha uploaded this interview to her channel and has made a statement regarding her corrections about the date but she says that was edited out of the video Pearl did. See below. I do believe that MJ used this group of fans for the purpose of the murder theory. He utilized what was there in front of him. These fans unknowingly play a part in this hoax. They are realistically playing a part that would happen naturally upon his "death". Controversy is what the theme has been throughout. Hoaxers on one side and deathers on the other. Even 2 or more stories coming from the family. ;)

[youtube:3r4t7bp5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqZ3aqYGHK8&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube:3r4t7bp5]
Uploaded by SoulCatharsis74 on Nov 29, 2010

Interview at LAX courthouse druing Conrad Murray's arraignment. My fight for Justice and truth.
Despite this interview being made by a hoaxer, which I didn't know at the time, and smart editing not including my on camera corrections about one date, this is what I have to say.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions