Unseen Kenny Ortega Footage at TII Premier.
April 09, 2011, 09:38:06 AM
Sam Gossen has posted this on her facebook.

She states she has found it on her hard drive.

[youtube:3fqjirx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVvMtX1c6hU&feature=share[/youtube:3fqjirx4]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Andrea

Kenny was so nice to her, what a sweet guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That was nice of her to share that conversation between her and Kenny. I really like him too - he's a genuinely nice guy and I believe he does love Michael very much. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

That is what i thought too..  i thought Kenny was actually very nice here.

But Sam Gossen seems to think it shows his "bad consciounce".  Look at how she has titled the youtube video.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
That is what i thought too..  i thought Kenny was actually very nice here.

But Sam Gossen seems to think it shows his "bad consciounce".  Look at how she has titled the youtube video.   :?

Unfortunately she's trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. It doesn't fit. But in her mind she's trying to make it fit. Eventually she will see the truth. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

It's interesting how Kenny tells about TII "It's not scary......"
Remember when we went to see the film and everybody was quite nervous what kind of emotions will we have while watching TII, and after it most of us came out with positive happy feelings. It's good to know how Kenny cared for "the fans" emotions, it's just another sign how nice he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for sharing Miss P.
Not sure what to make of this.....Kenny sounds so positive and unaffected. If Michael was really gone, I am
not sure Kenny would have sounded so encouraging to her. I think he would have been more like "Ok, you
should see the movie only when you are ready...take all the time you need.."

I really think that Kenny has always been a class act though, and very considerate of others feelings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for sharing this video. It was too dark we couldn't see anything, and why would it be scary to watch TII? Michael was in good shape, handsome as ever in the movie. Actually some of them were impersonators. Kenny Ortega is a good man, he was on Michael side for the  longest time, and still is. He is on the hoax that is for sure. He was too happy, when he spoke at the memorial.. He had a smile on his face. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

i guess the thing that would make it scary would be if he looked ill. but wouldn't that make it sad instead of scary? :? i am a little puzzled by kenny sometimes anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

I like this! I think Kenny sounds so kind here, knowing many fans are grieving and believing MJ is really gone, so he has to be gentle while he probably wants to laugh, celebrate and push the movie. Why would this girl be hanging around the Premier--looking for clues as to who murdered Michael? What would be "scary" as he says, in this situation? Showing an emaciated dying Michael, clips of the memorial, funeral, autopsy? There was not a hint even that Michael was dead in the film, not even RIP or 1958 - 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I like this! I think Kenny sounds so kind here, knowing many fans are grieving and believing MJ is really gone, so he has to be gentle while he probably wants to laugh, celebrate and push the movie. Why would this girl be hanging around the Premier--looking for clues as to who murdered Michael? What would be "scary" as he says, in this situation? Showing an emaciated dying Michael, clips of the memorial, funeral, autopsy? There was not a hint even that Michael was dead in the film, not even RIP or 1958 - 2009.

I like Kenny a lot! I think that he adores Michael, just as much as we do!
I was also very nervous when i went to see TII, i thought that i would have a break down in the middle of a movie. But the only time i actually cried was during the Earth Song, this song is always very emotional. But during the rest of the songs i was actually smiling, it felt like it was another concert of Michael Jackson, there was nothing scary in the movie: no video of ambulance, no Breaking News stuff, no UCLA, there was absolutely nothing that said "Michael Jackson is dead"! My mother (not such a big fan of Michael in past) literally fell in L.O.V.E with him, she loved the way he was talking to everybody, she loved how kind and down to Earth he is. So i really don't know what could possibly be so "scary" about TII.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Dancer

Kenny is very nice, I like him very much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

suspicious mind

does this make it any more interesting to anyone that he was described during the preliminaries as looking confused and that not long after that was dropped from katherines lawsuit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

He seems like such a kind person I really like him. Speaking of Mr. Ortega -- where has he been? He's missing in action. Right after Michael "died" he was everywhere, and now he's just disappeared. Hmph.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

mumof3

I am glad I saw this clip it shows kenny as a polite person who took time out to talk to Sam he knew who she was and could have difficult for him  Sam is against the movie very much but she didn't argue with kenny or put her point over to him so maybe she did have some respect for kenny there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions