Quote from: "finfin"
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "Dancer"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

I understood all of that kristina4love, that was not my question. I stated how did she get back those papers, how did she see them? Was it in the internet, did someone say here these were your papers take them back. How did she get to see them again???
They were shown on the internet.
See this link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or this one:

And also here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. How can we find out who was the FIRST one to upload it?
@seeingclues is a member on this forum, I have sent a message on twitter by dm to please come and help  :D

That's great! Thank you finfin! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Seriously? A huge MJ fan is giving Mike a used 'To Do' notebook as a gift with only 3 empty pages left? Why would she give him that? Don't fans give flowers and stuff to their idol? And even IF she gave that to him, there are millions of those notebooks in the world, I have one too, exactly the same. Sorry, but with more promotion for her e-book and DVD than actual 'clues', it seems like she is only making things up just to put a new promo-video up. This is not a clue, there is no back-up for it and it sounds like BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I suppose we would only have some sort of answer if we could see what was written on the other side of the paper
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mumof3"
I suppose we would only have some sort of answer if we could see what was written on the other side of the paper

I must be blind as i cant see anything on the other side.

What do you see?  xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

We need to be patient and let the evidence unfold. The truth will prevail - it always does. And we will know if that is true because lies always come to the surface with time.

Let's not be too quick to judge others intent. We don't know one way or the other yet what the truth is. Don't make up your mind before viewing all the facts. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Dancer

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Seriously? A huge MJ fan is giving Mike a used 'To Do' notebook as a gift with only 3 empty pages left? Why would she give him that? Don't fans give flowers and stuff to their idol? And even IF she gave that to him, there are millions of those notebooks in the world, I have one too, exactly the same. Sorry, but with more promotion for her e-book and DVD than actual 'clues', it seems like she is only making things up just to put a new promo-video up. This is not a clue, there is no back-up for it and it sounds like BS.
She did not say she gave him a notebook with 3 empty pages left. She said she gave him a letter - 3 pieces of paper with something written on it for Michael.
The lyrics then were written on the backside.
I agree with voiceforthesolent - we shouldn't judge too quick. I still find this video very interesting, and I still think Pearl has some good intentions, at the moment I don't see why she would lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

But i cant see anything written on the other side????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Dancer

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Maybe they erased the writing of the fan for privacy reasons? Might be possible...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
WTH with the secrecy of who the person was that gave MJ the note paper? If your gonna spill some of the info why not go all the way and spill who it was that gave the paper to him? Oh I know, it is to keep people curious with mysterious clues, lmao. Oh and this person is a God fearing person so that means they wouldn't lie to her? Lmao.  8-)  MJ is God fearing and he has lied his ass off throughout his career and especially now with the death hoax. Everyone lies.  8-) This is a she Pearl met back in 2005?  :? Some of you are to trusting in Pearl and her motives. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who is really buying her e-book and dvd aka pay-per-view? Is it mostly non-believers or hoaxers? The info she is selling is already found and documented here and other places for FREE. Why should anybody have to pay for something that is FREE?

The family inviting her to functions means very little. The family (Mother Katherine) is also in partnership with Howard Mann and he is a sleaze ball. I do have a theory though why the partnership is happening but that is another topic.

Samantha just uploaded this recently. So does that mean she still believes MJ was murdered? See this thread.

Unseen Kenny Ortega Footage at TII Premier.

[youtube:ozu79f0n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqZ3aqYGHK8&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube:ozu79f0n]
Uploaded by SoulCatharsis74 on Nov 29, 2010

Interview at LAX courthouse druing Conrad Murray's arraignment. My fight for Justice and truth.
Despite this interview being made by a hoaxer, which I didn't know at the time, and smart editing not including my on camera corrections about one date, this is what I have to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I'm tired of seeing her making her own commercial everytime. If you name yourself a believer then share what your information is, do not sell it. The info she gives can be interesting but still the way she kinda says "if you want to learn more, pay me and buy my book" doesn't sound nice to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Dancer"
Maybe they erased the writing of the fan for privacy reasons? Might be possible...

same here, i can't see anything on the other side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

What's with the "We are Forever II II II", is it 11.11.11?

I was thinking about that too. It looks like a 11.11.11 to me too.  :shock: That would be an interesting date to Bam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"

I was thinking about that too. It looks like a 11.11.11 to me too.  :shock: That would be an interesting date to Bam.

That would be 11 november 2011 Not July anymore.. I think too many people are here to make money. If you really want to help us with clues it should be done with the good will, not we have to pay . There is nothing written in the back of the paper, That type of stationary can be purchased anywhere in the world, and on top of that pearjr could have found it in the internet, and lied about it, who knows, it can go both ways. We shall wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"

That would be 11 november 2011 Not July anymore.. I think too many people are here to make money. If you really want to help us with clues it should be done with the good will, not we have to pay . There is nothing written in the back of the paper, That type of stationary can be purchased anywhere in the world, and on top of that pearjr could have found it in the internet, and lied about it, who knows, it can go both ways. We shall wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I believe PearlJr states in the YT video above that the fan claimed she saw the three pages that she’d given to MJ in the form of an image on, or somewhere within, the Michael album.  (I didn’t purchase the Michael album, so I have not seen the note pages).

But again, although the lyrics look like MJ's handwriting, how do we know for sure beyond presumption?  (It definitely doesn't sound like MJ's voice on the "Best of Joy" YT video I watched/listened to.)

Regarding PearlJr’s DVD, I was one who bought it when it first came out.  I believe her target audience is curious non-believers who have just come in contact with the hoax theory and aren’t yet so curious that they want to do a lot of Internet research.  I first learned about an alleged hoax in late January and found PearlJr’s DVD to be a nice compilation of basic hoax info that I could watch in 80 minutes.  For me, it served its purpose and was thereby worth the investment.

And 11-11-11 is definitely an unusual and notable date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions