PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "~Souza~"
She means the Playboy in the guy's hand. It's the only thing mirrored. Murray is not mirrored, because his jacket has the buttons on the right and the breast pocket on the left. Seems like 'Playboy' was shopped into the picture, but for what reason?

A "fan" who loves to read Playboy magazine is getting a signature from a "doctor" who left his patient alone to go to a strip club. ahhh what a dramatic structure we're having here! :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know I've said this before, and posted another pic of this, but I still say, why does it look like he wears makeup?  Running about an inch in front of his ear clear down his neck, is lighter.  Not the only pic I've seen like this.  Again, I wonder about that closet shirt.  I still think that was Murray's makeup.  But, WHY the makeup?
Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 04:15:21 PM by fordtocarr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I notice the guy(bodyguard or friend) holding a Louis Vuitton bag or whatever it is. It coud be a fake, but if not, that guy can afford a Louis Vuitton bag being a bodyguard or whatever he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I know I've said this before, and posted another pic of this, but I still say, why does it look like he wears makeup?  Running about an inch in front of his ear clear down his neck, is lighter.  Not the only pic I've seen like this.  Again, I wonder about that closet shirt.  I still think that was Murray's makeup.  But, WHY the makeup?

I do not see any make-up. I looked at it like  :shock:  but couldn't see any make-up. Maybe that's just me, I don't know. The tone of the skin may differ on different parts of the body or face I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

There are more pics on here, and you can find the ones of Arnold too.  Taken on the 7th.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for the link!
I wonder about 2 things:
1) I found some movie posters of the movie "Hop", but I didn't find the one that's in the Murray video?
2) Maybe I really need a padded cell now  :lol: , but look at this picture (it's from the link fordtocarr posted):

Murrays hand points to the movie poster - does this little chick he points to have bunny ears?  :shock:
Okay, maybe it's time for the straight jacket.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Gosh! Sometimes he has a gut, sometimes he doesn't. I wonder what is going on with him/them... Also, it looks like the wall and his tie are matching. Odd. (Small-ish looking feet for a tall man, I must say.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

pepper

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

It's Murrey's legs that get me. They are so slender and fine boned. It's as if his fat suit only goes to his belly then stops. Then there is the baggy suited attorney whose clothing only emphasize his diminuitive stature. Done on purpose to help with the optical illusion of Murrey's height. Seriously, what short man tries to appear even shorter on purpose?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"

I do not see any make-up. I looked at it like  :shock:  but couldn't see any make-up. Maybe that's just me, I don't know. The tone of the skin may differ on different parts of the body or face I think.

I do not see any make up either, but I find it very odd, that some pictures his skin is dark and some other pictures he is lighter. Than it could be he wears make up. OUF! this is a mystery... Where are you Shelock Holmes??? :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Didn't the Dave Dave we thought was MJ drive in the car (there are pics) to the funeral, sit next to Elizabeth and then speak? That's what some said way back, but it's not included in the available footage because Dave Dave was too Michaelish or something.

Here's MJ walking from the front view about the same pace as Murray. Watch at :40 and 3:17.  He'd have to have on a double-the-body-weight fat suit but I guess it's not impossible. I have my doubts though considering the enormous challenges of height, voice, weight.  If MJ could pull this off it would win an Oscar. It would be the most shocking of roles though that he is the hated killer and MJ himself.
[youtube:1m4wkgia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQbMhz7-Les[/youtube:1m4wkgia]

any thoughts on whether one of these body guards could be the guy who is currently runnig around with murry ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "Dancer"
There are more pics on here, and you can find the ones of Arnold too.  Taken on the 7th.

Thanks for the link!
I wonder about 2 things:
1) I found some movie posters of the movie "Hop", but I didn't find the one that's in the Murray video?
2) Maybe I really need a padded cell now  :lol: , but look at this picture (it's from the link fordtocarr posted):

Murrays hand points to the movie poster - does this little chick he points to have bunny ears?  :shock:
Okay, maybe it's time for the straight jacket.  :D

I didn't see this mentioned.....
what stands out to me is the green poster with the word PLOT and what looks like TWIST ....
IT'S A SODA....ferm......??????  PLOT TWIST?  Yeah, I'd say so!
Funny, the next picture I see of the green poster has totally different wording......different poster, I guess?  
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

Things happen for explanation

1) Murray is not guilty because Michael killed himself

2) And even if he killed his father, then he has to replace, then he loves children like their children

3) If he killed the son of Katherine Jackson, also will replace his son, then he loves her like her mother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

~Souza~

Quote from: "RK"
It's Murrey's legs that get me. They are so slender and fine boned. It's as if his fat suit only goes to his belly then stops. Then there is the baggy suited attorney whose clothing only emphasize his diminuitive stature. Done on purpose to help with the optical illusion of Murrey's height. Seriously, what short man tries to appear even shorter on purpose?
I had the same thought looking at Chernoff's clothing. I have the feeling that most of the Murray pictures are manipulated in a way. Some things are off but I can't pinpoint it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The plot chickens.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

and I notice something not right with his legs as well..Its almost as if his pants stick to his legs rather than flow like the others.  like the trousers get stuck on the fat suit padding.........the ankles are too thin for his body size ....straight jacket now please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Another somewhat 'crazy' aspect is that I keep associating Murrey with the lyrics of "Will You Be There". Parts like
Carry me
Like you are my brother
Love me like a mother
Will you be there

Everyone's taking control of me
Seems like the world's got a role for me
I'm so confused
Will you show to me
You'll be there for me
And care enough to bear me.
friendly