MJHoaxEvidence's Channel
April 07, 2011, 09:30:26 PM
Has anyone been to this persons YouTube Channel?

There are a lot of things to look into but, there is something alluring about this persons videos.
It seems that every time I try and research more and more into this "investigation" I find myself falling deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. I am just trying to make sense of it all. And I can't do it alone.
I just need some help, I need someone to kind of break this guy's YouTube channel down for me and the information in it. Some of the information talks about the similarities between Michael and Paul Mc Cartney faking their deaths. There are also some references to the 5Alive Dodo bird and how the Dodo Bird is linked in some way to Michael Jackson.

I have read and studied a lot of the information on this site, and the more I look into it the more questions I have. I understand that all of this is NOT simple. But there is just so much information on the matter and sometimes it can be a little bit hard to pick out what is evidence and what is hearsay.
I am very much interested on everyone's take on this, I just want to try and find a way to navigate through this "Wonderland" dream. I want to help, and I want so badly for Michael to be alive. I want to not be afraid of the severe truth's that are out there. This is SO big, and I want to be a part of it all.
Much L.O.V.E. to you all.

-Penny Lane
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJHoaxEvidence's Channel
April 07, 2011, 09:43:33 PM
Hey Penny Lane (nice name) :)

Would you please provide a link so that we can see what you are talking about? Blessings!

PS - I agree. I've gone so far down that rabbit hole I doubt I'll ever find my way out. I hope Michael rescues me soon...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 07, 2011, 09:52:02 PM
haha how silly of me, I'm sorry. Here it is..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 09:52:55 PM
Here is mjhoaxevidence's latest video.  You can get to his channel from there.  MJHoaxEvidence videos are pretty amazing.  Extremely professionally done and always interesting information.  The latest is not one of my favorites...codes and people who claim to be in the know but who may just be trolls.  IDK, but it is a sense that I get.  Anyone know more about Jack London and Carousel?

[youtube:ylan2h6y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkEwJSfKIWE[/youtube:ylan2h6y]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions