all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Michael Jackson suicide suggested
April 07, 2011, 06:57:02 PM
Michael Jackson may have committed suicide over his financial woes, according to lawyers representing the pop superstar's former physician Dr. Conrad Murray.

The sensational claims were made during a pre-trial hearing on Wednesday.

Defence lawyer Ed Chernoff insisted his client, who is charged with involuntary manslaughter, was not responsible for the singer's death in 2009.

Instead, Jackson was so upset about the state of his finances he took his own life.

Dr. Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death, has asked to see the late star's financial records to prove his case.

He told Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor, "The crux of the defence is going to be that Michael Jackson engaged in a desperate act and took desperate measures that caused his death. We believe at the time Michael Jackson died he was a desperate man in relation to his financial affairs."  

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren has opposed the idea, insisting the defence is simply staging "an irrelevant sideshow" aimed at distracting the jury from the key issue of the trial - the prosecutors have accused Murray of acting with gross negligence and administering the anaesthetic which killed Jackson.

Attorney Howard Weitzman, who was representing the late pop star's estate in court, has opposed the request for financial records. The judge refused to grant the request, calling it "major deep sea fishing".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WHAT A CROCK OF BULL... MURRAY LAWYERS THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DEFEND MURRAY THEY HAVE TO SAY THAT MICHAEL WANTED TO KILL HIMSELF. MA PLEASE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Andrea

Re: Michael Jackson suicide suggested
April 07, 2011, 07:07:07 PM
Guess he really didn't want to work at McDonald's.

Now it's our turn to say, "Michael would never do that to his children."

I think the defense coming up with all these crazy stories about Michael is definitely part of the hoax...each claim more outrageous than the last.  Once everyone starts to realize how ridiculous the defense theories are, they may start to realize something else is going on...(hoax).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 07:16:18 PM
Michael Jackson was not in financial woes.  He may not have been cash rich, but he had a lot of money tied up in other ventures that could have taken care of all his financial concerns and then some.  He already proved he is the most famous singer.  He would sell out of any concert he would put on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 07, 2011, 07:39:01 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Michael Jackson was not in financial woes.

I agree.  No way has he ever been in any sort of financial distress.  In fact, I think he has more than anyone would have ever thought possible for him to have.  And he shares the wealth with the various charities he's donated to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 07:39:17 PM
Even if michael was in debt or not, I strongly disagree with the idea that he would commit suicide.. he loved life too much for that, like in the Bashir interview he said he wanted to live forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 07, 2011, 07:41:26 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Guess he really didn't want to work at McDonald's.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: What a circus this is. They're trying to show that Michael was so fragile, so sick and so poor because this is going to effect the incredible shock that people will have after he BAMS! This is The Greatest Show on Earth! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 08:11:38 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us.

This is all rather funny coming from a physician who was being paid mega bucks just to tend to one patient. Yep - grasping for straws and each time he comes back it gets more ridiculous.

It's too bad that we won't see the numbers because I'd love to see people's reaction when they find out what Michael is really worth. And I'd be willing to bet it will blow people's mind.  The only reason he's not listed on the Forbes most richest is because Michael has been smart enough to hide his worth. That's my opinion only, but after much reading, researching, and looking at videos, it makes sense.

I highly doubt he's ever had the money problems that is being claimed. Michael has just been protecting his investments by putting up a front so that people will quit taking him to court over stupid stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

April 07, 2011, 08:19:01 PM
he never had money problems this was all part of the hoax. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

April 07, 2011, 11:31:38 PM
it seems like this is about the second  or third time someone has made a request that would require the estate to reveal the state of michaels finances. one of them came from katherines camp i think. anyone remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

A new twist has just taken the tragic death of Michael Jackson. The doctor's lawyer of the singer, Conrad Murray, said Thursday that the 'King of Pop took his own life due to be in serious financial trouble.

They claim that Michael Jackson committed suicide....they do not know what to invent

Murray will be tried before a court in Los Angeles for his alleged connection with the death of Michael.

According to Billboard, the attorney for Dr. Murray, Edward Chernoff, asked the singer's financial records to support its allegation of suicide.

"The defense will prove that Michael Jackson, in a moment of desperation to be in serious financial trouble, decided to kill himself, " Chernoff said in opening statements before the Supreme Court of that city.

To these new allegations, the plaintiff's attorney, David Walgren said the defense of Murray is trying to use the financial records of the artist as a method of "distraction" in the trial that hopes to discover whether or not Jackson's doctor was negligent or not Michael administering strong doses of propofol, and other sedatives.

In May, the awaited trial will start.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever in our memories and in our hearts.
New Forum to find more ...

Here is another article, with opposing statements.

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A new group of 140 prospective jurors reported for duty Thursday in the case of Michael Jackson's doctor, and all them indicated they know about the involuntary manslaughter case against him.
Panelists who said they can serve on a two-month trial are filling out questionnaires. Those who express strong opinions about Dr. Conrad Murray's guilt or innocence could be dismissed for cause before they reach the jury box.
Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor, who has already screened 340 prospects and cleared 147 of those for availability, summoned the third panel of potential jurors to make sure there will be enough people to choose from when in-depth questioning begins next month. Ultimately, 12 jurors and six alternates will be chosen.
After this initial phase, prospects who remain will be questioned in person beginning May 4. Pastor has set opening statements for May 9.
Murray was introduced Thursday to prospective jurors, along with lawyers.
On Wednesday, defense lawyers disclosed a new component of their case -- a claim that Jackson was on the brink of financial ruin and feared he would be unable to fulfill his commitment to a concert tour because of severe insomnia.
Attorney Edward Chernoff posed the theory that Jackson was so distraught over his inability to sleep that he took "desperate measures."
Defense lawyers previously suggested the pop star might have self-administered an overdose of the anesthetic propofol while Murray was away from his side.
While seeking access to Jackson's financial records, Chernoff added that the singer was in anguish over his financial situation and faced ruin if he failed to perform during the upcoming tour.
"The crux of the defense is going to be that Michael Jackson engaged in a desperate act and took desperate measures that caused his death," Chernoff told the judge. "We believe at the time Michael Jackson died he was a desperate man in relation to his financial affairs."
Deputy District Attorney David Walgren accused Chernoff of trying to distract from the main issue of the trial -- whether Murray acted with gross negligence when he gave Jackson propofol and other sedatives on the day he died.
"This is an irrelevant sideshow designed to take issues away from the jury and smear Michael Jackson," Walgren said. "It has nothing to do with the case on which Dr. Murray is being prosecuted."
Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter. He is accused of gross negligence in administering propofol, an anesthetic not intended for home use or as a sleep aid. Jackson died of an overdose of that drug and other sedatives.
Attorney Howard Weitzman, who represents the Jackson estate, questioned the defense theory.
"Is the theory that Michael Jackson committed suicide, took his own life?" Weitzman asked. "I don't think that's a salable theory."
Defense lawyers have never used the word suicide and implied Jackson's death was accidental but self-inflicted. At a preliminary hearing for Murray, the singer was quoted by a witness as saying if he didn't sleep he would have to cancel the tour.
Chernoff's attempt to see Jackson's financial records was blocked by Judge Pastor, who said he would not allow such a "deep sea fishing" expedition.
"I'm not going to turn an involuntary manslaughter trial into some kind of an escapade in analysis of the finances in Michael Jackson's entire life," Pastor said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 08, 2011, 04:45:23 AM
[youtube:p6ifzixw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjzCayQjt18[/youtube:p6ifzixw]

[youtube:p6ifzixw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHL3QfHT6XU&feature=related[/youtube:p6ifzixw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 08, 2011, 04:58:59 AM
Too many parallels........fans were told that Elvis Presley's grandmother had died ???

[youtube:10z3ufsm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Gc1AhOGvk&NR=1[/youtube:10z3ufsm]
[youtube:10z3ufsm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8mYmLp0WLc&feature=related[/youtube:10z3ufsm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 08, 2011, 05:20:34 AM
I could never believe Michael was in financial trouble.
Just like Thomas Mesereau said in 2005, people are not aware that MJ could have solved his money problems anytime, if he would have had some.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2011, 07:53:31 AM
Michael was never in financiel problems. I don't remember where I read it but I recall myself that he even rejected several projects which would make lots of money. Michael would never take his own live, certainly not like this, in his own home, with his kids in the house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions