all4loveandbelieve

Re: New Pic and Michael's handwritting!
April 05, 2011, 09:48:51 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Sorry that pic of mine is soooooo huge...almost lifesize :))  I didn't do it on purpose :)

I love the picture you've posted fordtocarr  :D  I love to look at him close up.  :mrgreen:

mjj4ever777 thank you very much for your kind words! I'm not crying  :D , but just like you, i can't let go of this ONE. I never got so emotional about any other people who were pretending to be Michael, not even so called "sighting  pictures" of Michael. Usually i'm very skeptical to these kind of stuff, because photoshop has no limits. The story you told about the TRUTH is very very strange, why would someone bother to create a facebook page for 1 hour, photoshop the picture and a note, only for sake of making fun of us? The non believers or other people who don't like us feel much better when they insult us and say how crazy and stupid we are. Why waist so much time on us? :?

My heart felt that this one is something special, so i couldn't control my emotions. I chose to believe that this is Michael trying to make us feel better and letting us know that he is doing well and that he LOVES us! :D  We LOVE you more Michael!  ;)

And as many of you have mentioned before that we won't be able to know complete TRUTH about this hoax until he comes back and tells us everything himself  :D

L.O.V.E to all!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kristina4love, I will answer your question why a person can open an account for one hour and shut it down. You may not like the answer I will give you, but I am very honest and do not like to lie. Usual when someone is not to kosher, meaning when someone has bad intentions, that's what they do. If he was legit, he would have kept that account opened with the  picture longer than one hr. By closing the account after one hr, no one can trace him or her. Now, you can believe what you wish to believe, I am not writing this to tell you that is not him or it is him, or telling you that you are wrong or right. I myself am very confused with this picture and especially his handwritting. I have learned since almost 2 yrs now, that there are liars, trolls in this world. You cannot believe everything you see. I do believe Michael is alive. Blessing, and love to you my dear.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 05, 2011, 09:54:35 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
This guy looks so much like Michael in most of his pictures but it doesn't mean that it is him. There're many lookalikes around and we shouldn't be shocked everytime we see one of them. It's not hard for me to recognize Michael at all and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but please just remember there're guys who look like him around.

PureLove, where did you get these pictures?  Who is this person? or is it photoshop?  Dude looks incredibly like Michael during History era(first pic).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 09:56:03 PM

Who is this guy...He kinda looks like Bad Era Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You showed me something that I couldn\'t see
Opened my eyes and you made me
BELIEVE

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I\'m falling and I
I\'m lost in your eyes
[/size]
[size=150]You make me crazier[/size]

[size=200]So Crazy about you[/size]

April 05, 2011, 10:03:26 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Sorry that pic of mine is soooooo huge...almost lifesize :))  I didn't do it on purpose :)

I love the picture you've posted fordtocarr  :D  I love to look at him close up.  :mrgreen:

mjj4ever777 thank you very much for your kind words! I'm not crying  :D , but just like you, i can't let go of this ONE. I never got so emotional about any other people who were pretending to be Michael, not even so called "sighting  pictures" of Michael. Usually i'm very skeptical to these kind of stuff, because photoshop has no limits. The story you told about the TRUTH is very very strange, why would someone bother to create a facebook page for 1 hour, photoshop the picture and a note, only for sake of making fun of us? The non believers or other people who don't like us feel much better when they insult us and say how crazy and stupid we are. Why waist so much time on us? :?

My heart felt that this one is something special, so i couldn't control my emotions. I chose to believe that this is Michael trying to make us feel better and letting us know that he is doing well and that he LOVES us! :D  We LOVE you more Michael!  ;)

And as many of you have mentioned before that we won't be able to know complete TRUTH about this hoax until he comes back and tells us everything himself  :D

L.O.V.E to all!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kristina4love, I will answer your question why a person can open an account for one hour and shut it down. You may not like the answer I will give you, but I am very honest and do not like to lie. Usual when someone is not to kosher, meaning when someone has bad intentions, that's what they do. If he was legit, he would have kept that account opened with the  picture longer than one hr. By closing the account after one hr, no one can trace him or her. Now, you can believe what you wish to believe, I am not writing this to tell you that is not him or it is him, or telling you that you are wrong or right. I myself am very confused with this picture and especially his handwritting. I have learned since almost 2 yrs now, that there are liars, trolls in this world. You cannot believe everything you see. I do believe Michael is alive. Blessing, and love to you my dear.

Thank you so much all4loveandbelieve for your answers :) You are right there are a lot of liars and trolls out there, we must be careful! I've been looking through some of his hand written notes and i noticed that the way he writes 'y' is very different from what we can see on this note, so i am as well very confused. But i don't need to see his notes to know that he is alive. If i was not sure of that i would not be here with all of you :D
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 05, 2011, 10:10:50 PM
Quote from: "elocin_mj"

Who is this guy...He kinda looks like Bad Era Michael

This guy is GORGEOUS! I could stare at him almost as long as I can stare at Michael....
Thanks for sharing the pic!! Who is this???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

suspicious mind

April 05, 2011, 10:15:41 PM
some of you might be having your emotions infuenced by the picture the other day of paris and grace (allegedly) . it was black and white , also done the same way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 05, 2011, 10:30:59 PM
The big photo posted by fordtocarr is from the early 2000 era. Just look at some pics with Liz or in his white sequin jacket. The nose is very similar to the facebook picture, but the facebook picture has a much more pronounced tip.  Michael is not have that same profile in TII, as shown below.  IDK what to think, other than I hope it is Michael, but I am not getting too excited yet.  We've been punked before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Finn

April 06, 2011, 01:24:29 AM
This guy looks so much like Michael in most of his pictures but it doesn't mean that it is him. There're many lookalikes around and we shouldn't be shocked everytime we see one of them. It's not hard for me to recognize Michael at all and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but please just remember there're guys who look like him around.

Wow speechless  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 01:33:11 AM
to me it looks like an altered photo from Invincible album signing event in NYC...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 06, 2011, 01:56:52 AM
Quote from: "mac5k"

Who's that?? Not MJ in a million years. Even the note is clearly fake. People have too much time on their hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

April 06, 2011, 02:01:05 AM
Ok let me add something very strange ... It looks like the person who has published the photo on Facebook was watching us here because when I copied the photo then in the following minute or I should say seconds the Facebook account has been desactivated ... :?:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 02:04:52 AM
Ok let me add something very strange ... It looks like the person who has published the photo on Facebook was watching us here because when I copied the photo then in the following minute or I should say seconds the Facebook account has been desactivated ... :?:  :roll:

So he/she had to make sure that we saw it :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 06, 2011, 02:19:41 AM

tell me about that, what else is new  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 06, 2011, 02:33:36 AM
To me that guy looks like Michael in TII....we should stop comparing him to 80-90 even 2000 photos......if he's alive he's older now, of course he looks different.

Maybe it is not him in that photo but my heart for sure beats faster when I see that guy.

I'm thinking of Michael in TII, he was so thin, so fragile..... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 06, 2011, 02:42:00 AM
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
To me that guy looks like Michael in TII....we should stop comparing him to 80-90 even 2000 photos......if he's alive he's older now, of course he looks different.

Maybe it is not him in that photo but my heart for sure beats faster when I see that guy.

He doesn't look different, he looks older. Why is it that fans accept so easily that his complete face looks different just because he got older? You get wrinkles, your skin might be less elastic, but you still look like yourself. I still look the same as 20 years ago, yet older, not different. My parents still look the same as 20 years ago, my friends still look the same as 20 years ago, etc. Aging doesn't make your face look different.
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 06:03:36 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions