all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

That's what happens when you are full of yourself...... I am sorry but I find this child fame got to his head. Apparently if he is walking down the street and fans go see him, he gets upset on them. He wants to be left alone. This happened to one of my friends daughter.. She just wanted his autograph.. Now she hates him  lolol/ I guess he got what he wanted to be left alone..

..Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber usually draws legions of screaming girls at his sold-out concerts, but the mop-haired teen idol got a hugely disappointing greeting when he arrived in Hong Kong.

Just seven fans showed up at the city's airport to greet Bieber, the Sunday Morning Post reported, calling it an "embarrassingly low-key reception".

In contrast to the tiny turn-out, footage of his arrival posted on YouTube -- where the star made his name -- had been viewed nearly 135,000 times by Sunday, four days after he jetted in to the muted reception.

The paper said there were "three times" more bodyguards than female fans at the airport with the 17-year-old pop sensation "looking grumpy and walking straight past the small group of fans as they yelled out his name".

But some fans defended the heartthrob, saying his gloomy demeanour was due to him falling ill before arriving in the southern Chinese city.

"He didn't acknowledge us but that was probably because he saw more of the photographers," 15-year-old Ruth Boon told the Post, saying the light fan turnout was likely a result of it being a school day.

Bieber's concert on Friday in Hong Kong -- one of the last shows in his "My World" tour -- still saw a 13,500-seat stadium almost packed to capacity, the Post said.

The pop sensation soared to stardom after videos of his performances were posted on YouTube, with his album "My World 2.0" hitting the top of the US charts.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Sucker! This makes me happy because I think he is very untalented.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Quote from: "happythoughts"
Sucker! This makes me happy because I think he is very untalented.

Not only untalented, but mean towards his fan. So how can you have a flock of fans greeting you when you are mean towards them!! IF he is making it, it is due to Usher or else..nah....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Appearently in his movie, he actually COMPARES himself to Michael... Or so I've heard, I didn't see it. Puhlease, Michael has has more talent in his left thumb.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions