My Story
April 05, 2011, 11:31:08 AM
Hello dear believers! :D
Today i was reading a lot of stories of how you all became Michael's fans and believers, each story is so unique and fantastic that i decided to share mine :D
I was 9 years old when i saw Thriller and the rest of his videos for the first time. I lived in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Sometimes i was coming from school earlier than my parents from work, so i was alone doing my homework. One day i was alone too and one of our neighbors came and asked me if she could borrow our Modern Talking video tape in exchange for Michael Jackson. I heard Michael's songs before, but never actually saw him. So i took the tape and as soon as i turned it on i fell in L.O.V.E with his music forever. I would watch this tape every single day over and over again. I could not understand a word of English at that time, but that was unnecessary, his videos, his energy, his dance moves were telling the story. I was 100% sure that one day when i grow up i'll go to America and meet him, it seemed so easy for me to do  :lol: . And i never gave the tape back to my neighbor, she liked the Modern Talking better, so we both won.  :lol: And after 11 years the tape is still in good shape! ;)
In 11 years a lot of good and bad things happened in my life, but Michael was always with me :D In 2005 i moved with my family to Kabul, Afghanistan and i went to American school there. It is the best school in the world, our teachers were all from U.S, they helped me a lot to learn English. And that got me to a whole new level of understanding Michael's music, i was happy that i could finally watch his interviews and listen to his own voice (not like before, the Russian translation) which made me fall in L.O.V.E with The Man. He is my HERO forever.
I will not talk about the time when i thought he was "dead", it's all in the past now  :) But the story of how i became a believer is quite interesting, i've shared this story before in another threat so i'll just copy it here.
I saw a dream on the night of 14th to 15th of February 2011.
/I'm working at some very not good looking office at ground floor with few people that i've never met in real life. After few minutes we herd very loud BOOM sound, explosion. We ran outside and i realized that this is NYC 9/11. I saw the first tower on fire, i could stop staring at it, because i knew what was going on. Then i saw the second airplane went in to the second tower. I saw them both collapse/
I will not go in to much details, it was all so real. The panic the terror of people around me was so real.
When i woke up i was shaking i was so scared :( i could not understand why in the world would i see this??? I never lived in US, thank you God that i didn't have any friends or family members who died on that day in NYC. I was born in Uzbekistan, i lived for 2,5 years in Afghanistan and for the past 3 years i'm living in Dubai. So i didn't know why after almost 10 years after that tragic day i would see it my dream??? :?
So i decided to find out the truth about 9/11. That's how i learned about conspiracy, Illuminati, freemasons, subliminal massages, NWO, devil worship, the lie media is trying to feed us with, etc. And then at some point i learned that there is a theory that Illuminati killed Michael Jackson, and i believed it, because i'm his fan for almost 11 years (i know that it's not a lot comparing to most of you guys here, but i'm only 20, and MJ has been a big part of my life since i was 9) His soul is so pure and beautiful, he always wanted this World to be a better place for every single person on Earth. Certainly not the kind of person Illuminati would want people to follow. But then i saw a video on YT (don't remember the channel, and how i got to that video i also don't remember) the video was about TIAI redirects. I did not understand anything!!! I knew that it had to do something with Michael being alive, so i started looking through other YT videos with all the clues, the weird list and Jackson family behavior. I found this forum after i watched a video of PearlJr she had a link of this forum. And the first thing i did here is I read the TIAI revealed and all of his updates. It took me a long time, i couldn't sleep, i couldn't eat. It was crazy!!! :o
But after that i was 1000000% sure that MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!! :D
If i did not see the 9/11 dream i would never search the internet, i would never learn so many things that i know now and i would never know that Michael is ALIVE!
I'm so happy to be here!!! :D
I L.O.V.E you all very much!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Andrea

Re: My Story
April 05, 2011, 12:16:43 PM
Thank you for sharing your amazing story Kristina.  :)

I'm glad you found your way here, welcome to your second family!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 05, 2011, 01:33:44 PM
pretty cool story
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 05, 2011, 02:00:47 PM
Thanks for sharing this with us, Kristina4LOVE. We L.O.V.E. you too! That was interesting dream you had also maybe it is prophecy!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

all4loveandbelieve

April 05, 2011, 02:39:35 PM
Welcome Kristina, glad you are in this forum with us. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 05, 2011, 02:52:33 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me! :D
I'm so glad that i have a place where i can talk about Michael non stop and people would not get annoyed by me :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 05, 2011, 02:52:33 PM
I'm so glad that i have a place where i can talk about Michael non stop and people would not get annoyed by me :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 06:39:04 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
April 06, 2011, 03:00:24 AM
What a beautiful journey as a fan!! you are so lucky that you had the chance to enjoy and experience the love and energy in his music and performances since you were nine!
That was indeed a very shocking and surpirising way, how you came to know about the illuminati.

How came to know about it was when i wantedto know what was michael's favourite ice-cream.

so i typed in the google "Michael Jackson i" and the drop down box gives the list of "michael jackson illuminati"

i didn't have a clue of what it was so i searched about it...and the searched more about it!!! I was actually scared that any evil force could control a divine thing like music!! but whatever...i came to know and i believe that michael is alive!!

Michael is Forever!!!  :D

[s:9vyl4rdl][/s:9vyl4rdl]

I am your joy
Your Best Of Joy
I am The moonlight
You are the spring
Our lives a sacred thing
You know I always will love you
I am forever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

MJonmind

April 06, 2011, 03:27:08 AM
I enjoyed reading about your Michael journey. Have you read some of the other amazing dreams people have had, especially with MJ in them? So you are not alone!

What's the buzz in Dubai about Michael? What do people say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 06, 2011, 03:33:21 AM
Kristina4LOVE thanx for sharing your amazing story, i enjoyed reading it, my story of MJ is very similar to yours:)welcome to the forum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 06, 2011, 08:48:30 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I enjoyed reading about your Michael journey. Have you read some of the other amazing dreams people have had, especially with MJ in them? So you are not alone!

What's the buzz in Dubai about Michael? What do people say?

Yes i've read the stories about dreams with Michael  :D it's so interesting, i had countless dreams with Michael, but my memory is not the best friend of mine  :lol:
I honestly don't know what people in Dubai think of Michael being alive. But i sure did prove it to a lot of my friends. Some of them agree on that he did the hoax, but they just can't understand all the WHYs because they are not very familiar with Michael Jackson as a person. But my sisters and a couple of other friends do understand all the WHYs and are very exited about this all, but they are afraid to get involved, they would rather listen to my stories and follow the updates through me.  :D  I've posted some other stories about Dubai in this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

All stories about how we found our way here and how we fell in L.O.V.E with Michael are sooooooo amazing, it is our fate, we've been brought here by God!

I L.O.V.E you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 07, 2011, 08:12:03 PM
I loved reading you story Kristina4LOVE. :) Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy the ride with us. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions