Michael Jackson was know fool!
April 04, 2011, 05:59:58 PM
One of the reasons I believe he is alive besides all of the facts that we have all uncovered is because the murder thing just doesn't add up for me!  :?
MICHAEL JACKSON WAS NO FOOL!!!!
Michael Jackson knew all the long that people were out to get him.
Way before the trial he knew he had many enemies that wanted to get rid of him.  
I mean he even knew what Bashir was doing and had hidden cameras video tapeing everything.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
WOW! AMAZING AND THIS ALONE PROVES MICHAEL IS NO FOOL!
Sometimes I think he lets these people do what they do knowingly!
When he realized what Bashir was doing he could of said STOP EVERYTHING! CONTRACT IS NULL & VOID AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO AIR ANY OF THESE INTERVIEWS.
And he could have handed Bashir his walking papers and court papers for FRAUD, LIES, REPORTING THE UNTRUTH, SLANDER, ECT...
But that is not what he did! My point is you do not come back to a den of killers & thieves just to be burned at the stake to death.
So for him to come back to HOLLYWOOD TO A BUNCH OF GREEDY EVIL PEOPLE THAN HE HAD TO HAVE HAD A MASTER PLAN TO ESCAPE AND SHOW THEM ALL!!
And I cannot seem to connect at all to the spiritual adviser that he called.  :?  :?  
It seems to be apart of the fake death senario.. like to make it more believable..
He called her in need to talk to someone because he did not know what to do and his manager is taking over his life... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
DO NOT! CAN NOT! BY THAT! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson was know fool!
April 04, 2011, 06:32:32 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us Integrity. I don't think Michael is, was, or ever will be a fool either. He didn't make it this far in his career and in life by being a dummy. No, he's extremely smart and more than one person close to him has stated this fact.

Michael knows human nature and he knows the power of greed. Unfortunately, he's experienced far too many people that only had selfish motives in mind for being his friend and/or business partner.

Whatever this hoax is about I do believe it was with no malicious thought in mind. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 04, 2011, 06:37:21 PM
Thank you for your thoughts:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 04, 2011, 06:49:51 PM
Thank  you for sharing your thoughts, I agree Michael was no fool. He made himself  look like a druggy just so he can plan his hoax. I always knew Michael was not on drugs nor he took any.. I remember reading that if he had a headache he wouldn't take any tylenol, advil or aleve. So for me he was not druggy. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 04, 2011, 07:18:49 PM
I think I read somewhere too that Michael was afraid of needles/injection so obviously if he was he would not have injected himself.  I too never believed for one minute that he was a drug addict or heavily addicted to drugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions