No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jillTopic starter

Take a look at the article on the "Just thinking...02 announcement" thread.  It is very enlightening on what was happening surrounding that day.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "jill"
Take a look at the article on the "Just thinking...02 announcement" thread.  It is very enlightening on what was happening surrounding that day.

i seem to be having trouble finding it.what is the main catagory?

found it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jillTopic starter

It's under general talk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

a while back i was bothered by the talk about the turning stone to bread part of watw so i went hunting.whether or not it has anything to do with the song i think it is a neat article.
http;//www.fortmielltimes.com/2008/11/12/356929/for -whom-do-you-carry-your-stone.html

i hope all of that is right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
a while back i was bothered by the talk about the turning stone to bread part of watw so i went hunting.whether or not it has anything to do with the song i think it is a neat article.
http;//www.fortmielltimes.com/2008/11/12/356929/for -whom-do-you-carry-your-stone.html

I was bothered by that part of the song as well.  I think Mo or Souza posted a thread a while back that those lyrics were changed for the new recording.  Can you try to repost that link?  It doesn't work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I was bothered by that part of the song as well.  I think Mo or Souza posted a thread a while back that those lyrics were changed for the new recording.  Can you try to repost that link?  It doesn't work.

i will get my daughter to help me do that later as i don't know how.i know it's sad isn't it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i will get my daughter to help me do that later as i don't know how.i know it's sad isn't it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

There seems to be a lot happening surrounding the hoax right now and I am sure it will get more hectic and confusing as we come into June.  I urge all of you to keep this in prayer and seek clear direction from the Lord.

Please pray for Greece and the world economy is well.  My heart goes out to the people of Greece and the unrest that is in that country at this time.  Remember God is still God and He hasn't advocated His throne because evil men are in power.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

jill
was watching glen beck today. show on founding father"s.george washington.did you know he basically (sp)said what your phrophet guy did about establishing this country and that we wouldn't fall.something to that effect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There seems to be a lot happening surrounding the hoax right now and I am sure it will get more hectic and confusing as we come into June.  I urge all of you to keep this in prayer and seek clear direction from the Lord.

Please pray for Greece and the world economy is well.  My heart goes out to the people of Greece and the unrest that is in that country at this time.  Remember God is still God and He hasn't advocated His throne because evil men are in power.

Amen Jill! God is still in control. We need to keep our eyes on Him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

jillTopic starter

jill
was watching glen beck today. show on founding father"s.george washington.did you know he basically (sp)said what your phrophet guy did about establishing this country and that we wouldn't fall.something to that effect.

Wow! I missed it.  I usually watch Beck.  I will have to watch it on line.  Thanks for telling me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, we must pray fervently not only about the hoax but what is going on in the world. Tear down the works of the forces of darkness that wants to hinder the truth and what is righteousness.Even Christ told his disciples not just only to pray but some things come by prayer and fasting.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

are you guys still hanging in there? i fear i am getting weary .don't know if the tabloid thing will go the right way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions