Quote from: "suspicious mind"
are you guys still hanging in there? i fear i am getting weary .don't know if the tabloid thing will go the right way.

Suspiciuos,

I am doing alright! I had bit hit with a cold but I am doing good. still hanging in there. I know.  Keep on holding on.

Okay, what about a tabloid?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

are you guys still hanging in there? i fear i am getting weary .don't know if the tabloid thing will go the right way.

Still here just have been busy.  I am sure things are going to start getting hectic around here.  I saw an article about Lisa Marie in the Enquirer today but did not have a chance to take a look.  I will see if I can find it here or on line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Infinitylady"

Suspiciuos,

I am doing alright! I had bit hit with a cold but I am doing good. still hanging in there. I know.  Keep on holding on.

are you serious. i got hit with something last week. spent one whole day on the couch sleeping. kept comming awak with these weird little dreams about micheal and doubles , wondering about mime make-up crazy stuff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jillTopic starter

Suspiciuos,

are you serious. i got hit with something last week. spent one whole day on the couch sleeping. kept comming awak with these weird little dreams about micheal and doubles , wondering about mime make-up crazy stuff

LOL, Suspicious you should lay off the cold medicine.  I hope you are feeling better now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi - I'm doing fine too. I believe the truth prevails in the end so I'm waiting to see what happens. It's a fine line for sure but we need to continue to pray for Michael and his family and continue to stand up for truth and justice. Blessings to you. I pray you'll feel better quickly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

Quote from: "jill"

Suspiciuos,

LOL, Suspicious you should lay off the cold medicine.  I hope you are feeling better now.

heh i hadn't taken any! i think mo and sousa doubles stuff is getting to me . :lol:

i am curious have any of you discussed any of this stuff with fellow believers(not hoax believers) outside of the forum? sometimes i feel like more prayer is needed, but it would be really strange to some people to even approach the subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jillTopic starter

This video was posted on a local radio station in my area.  Please take a look.  I think you will get a real blessing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

I have only discussed prayer for Michael with my family.  We are all intercessors.  They have not gotten prayer burdens about it but I do talk to them about what is going on and what I hear from the Spirit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

This video was posted on a local radio station in my area.  Please take a look.  I think you will get a real blessing.

pretty cool 8-)

i have to chuchel a little with all of the dream stuff we've had going on it's no wonder people wonder what john was on when he wrote revelations ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pretty cool 8-)

i have to chuchel a little with all of the dream stuff we've had going on it's no wonder people wonder what john was on when he wrote revelations ;)  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I have to laugh because I was actually going to post this now but I guess i won't.  It was good and very thought provoking!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." (1st Corinthians 15:58; KJV)

We will in due time see the fruit of our efforts!

Stay blessed! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

jillTopic starter

Thanks onthewings...I love getting the encouraging messages.  Sorry I didn't answer earlier.  Have been out of town for a week.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." (1st Corinthians 15:58; KJV)

We will in due time see the fruit of our efforts!

Stay blessed! ;)

sweet :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Though I am not particularly religious, I believe in God and I believe in prayer and in the power of it. I don't go to church every Sunday, and I don't have any special rituals for sending up prayers, but I have faith that the creator still hears me and loves me just the same. I can say a prayer anywhere, at any time, even silently and if meant to be, they will be received.  God is everywhere.  I also believe in the law of vibrational energy.  When we as people become more loving and reduce the negative charges to the earth, she will settle down and good things will reverberate.  As long as we are constantly tumultuous, the earth will also be.  She gives back to us all that is given.  Once we settle, and love, and be caring, be gentle to her, her bounty will bloom and our rewards will be great.  I think that is all Michael was trying to say to us when he said always, it's all for love.  And I get it 100% because in reality,  it is.  We can all live together peacefully and agree to disagree.  That's the way things work out for the good of all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Though I am not particularly religious, I believe in God and I believe in prayer and in the power of it. I don't go to church every Sunday, and I don't have any special rituals for sending up prayers, but I have faith that the creator still hears me and loves me just the same. I can say a prayer anywhere, at any time, even silently and if meant to be, they will be received.  God is everywhere.  I also believe in the law of vibrational energy.  When we as people become more loving and reduce the negative charges to the earth, she will settle down and good things will reverberate.  As long as we are constantly tumultuous, the earth will also be.  She gives back to us all that is given.  Once we settle, and love, and be caring, be gentle to her, her bounty will bloom and our rewards will be great. I think that is all Michael was trying to say to us when he said always, it's all for love.  And I get it 100% because in reality,  it is.  We can all live together peacefully and agree to disagree.  That's the way things work out for the good of all.

And I believe that is what God is doing right now through Michael! “By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; …which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.” (Psalm 65:5, 7; KJV) Michael is a precious instrument through whom God has chosen to work :!:

Be Blessed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions