suspicious mindTopic starter

michael kiss angry with barry shaw
April 03, 2011, 09:43:43 PM
there is a post on michael kiss facebook asking people to report barry shaw . looks like he is supposed to be claiming some things. idk take a look

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:01:07 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: mich kiss angry with barry shaw
April 03, 2011, 09:49:04 PM
by the way i noticed an interesting little number there a while ago.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: michael kiss angry with barry shaw
April 03, 2011, 10:32:02 PM
It looks like Barry Shaw is claiming to have been the "02 dude"?  And what interesting number did you notice there, suspicious mind?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 03, 2011, 10:42:35 PM
Quote from: "starchild"
It looks like Barry Shaw is claiming to have been the "02 dude"?  And what interesting number did you notice there, suspicious mind?

the 999 on michael kiss facebook page

hey that is interesting . it was on the page and i mentioned it. now i don't see it . but it is still in the link.seems like it was right under where your picture goes before. huh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 10:51:13 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

hey that is interesting . it was on the page and i mentioned it. now i don't see it . but it is still in the link.seems like it was right under where your picture goes before. huh

I'll have to go look at it again.  But what's special about 999?  (I'm a newbie.  Have I missed something on the forum about 999?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 03, 2011, 10:57:40 PM

I'll have to go look at it again.  But what's special about 999?  (I'm a newbie.  Have I missed something on the forum about 999?)

well i am not one of the big ts followers but i have checked it out enough to know that he had made some sort of referance to this number regarding the hoax. i guess you would have to read the post from him or her whichever it is.it might also be contained in the stuff on the main page when you come to the site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 10:59:46 PM
Oh, thanks for clueing me in.  I'm not big on figuring out the TS stuff either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

April 03, 2011, 11:01:37 PM

Starchild, you should read posts by TS when you have some time (they're long).  The 999 phenomenon is best described there - you'll even see 999 in some of the titles.  And you'll learn a lot more about the hoax as well.  Some follow TS and others don't, like suspicious mind said.  You can decide for yourself if you choose to read them.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 11:06:02 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

Starchild, you should read posts by TS when you have some time (they're long).  The 999 phenomenon is best described there - you'll even see 999 in some of the titles.  And you'll learn a lot more about the hoax as well.  Some follow TS and others don't, like suspicious mind said.  You can decide for yourself if you choose to read them.
so what do you think about the 999 in mk's link? remember some assistant of his showed up one day . also there are some hints that maybe something is going on with him as he seems to be moody according to his facebook post  :? idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 03, 2011, 11:13:19 PM

so what do you think about the 999 in mk's link? remember some assistant of his showed up one day . also there are some hints that maybe something is going on with him as he seems to be moody according to his facebook post  :? idk

I do remember the assistant now that you mention it.  I'm not sure if the 999 in his link means that he actually knows something, or thinks Michael is alive like we do.  It's also possible that he googles himself on a regular basis and sees himself being discussed in hoax forums for whatever reason and he decided to go with that when he got his FB account going.  Play on the hoax believers or something.  I think a lot of people like to appear like they know more than they actually do.  But who knows, right?  Maybe he does.  I don't follow him so I'm not a good judge on MK though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 11:16:16 PM

I do remember the assistant now that you mention it.  I'm not sure if the 999 in his link means that he actually knows something, or thinks Michael is alive like we do.  It's also possible that he googles himself on a regular basis and sees himself being discussed in hoax forums for whatever reason and he decided to go with that when he got his FB account going.  Play on the hoax believers or something.  I think a lot of people like to appear like they know more than they actually do.  But who knows, right?  Maybe he does.  I don't follow him so I'm not a good judge on MK though.
idk either. oh well , less than 6hrs. worth of sleep opportunity left for me . i had better get on it. goodnight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 03, 2011, 11:17:48 PM
idk either. oh well , less than 6hrs. worth of sleep opportunity left for me . i had better get on it. goodnight.

Me too!  :lol:  I have to get up in about 5 1/2 hours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 11:33:53 PM
Thanks, Andrea.  I don't know what to conclude about the 999 in the FB link either.  Goodnight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 06, 2011, 10:04:57 AM
Barry Shaw is not that sexy O2-dude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 09:46:41 AM
So, who is this Barry Shaw -person you're talking about? I had a little research and found out it's obviously a double body for Michael.

This is just a random video here, but at mark :37, I think that would probably be Barry Shaw if he even exists. That looks slightly different from Michael Jackson.

[youtube:buacxy96]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12SDkNLCs58[/youtube:buacxy96]
EDIT: I watched a couple videos and read some of this person. Now I may state (to myself, at least) that Barry Shaw doesn't even exist. It's a guy called Peter Gonzalez who has lied to thousands of people online.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions