finfinTopic starter

Two interesting videos of Aphrodite interviewing Dr Patrick Treacy, Michael's physician in Ireland

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:3t2zod6a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-YVi1Ad8Y[/youtube:3t2zod6a]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:3t2zod6a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77V_cT0IG2Y[/youtube:3t2zod6a]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

I definitely like this Doctor! The way he talks about Michael warms my soul  :)
And also why does he like to use "sort of" word a lot? Is it just me who herd him saying "That somebody so young, just 50 years of age, you know sort of passed away" at 1:45. What is this about? Maybe it's because English is not his first language?

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Interesting interview, more proof that the drug addict story is completely false. Was this doctor asked to testify by the prosecution?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Interesting interview, more proof that the drug addict story is completely false. Was this doctor asked to testify by the prosecution?

wasn't jermaine stateing the other day that the prosecution wasn't calling people to vouch for michael or somehting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

Thank you for the interesting videos.

First of all Dr. Patrick Treacy seems trustworthy to me.

After saying “Michael had sort of passed away” at 1:52 I noticed that Dr. Treacy lifted his eyebrows while saying “I know there had to be [pause and *lifts his eyebrows*] ;) some reason for it”. He obviously has doubts about the AR. He also finds it highly unusual that a doctor would use a benzodiazepine and propofol together outside an environment of an IC unit or without some qualifications of anaesthesiology.

“There’s going to be a smear campaign against Michael Jackson by the defense of Conrad Murray. It has started already and it’s predictable.” We all should be aware of that (not just the hoax believers)!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

*RTRL*

also, today TMZ had a section called Mysterious deaths (MJ appeared at the end :evil: )and that section was sponsored by Aphrodite Jones  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

Finally a doctor who is stating the truth. I like this doctor very assurtive, and knows what he is saying.  Michael was never on drugs. This was fabricated so Michael could have hoaxed his death. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I'm a believer but he could've also been murdered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I cannot clearly understand Dr. Patrick Treacy's english, but (in the second video) when he talks about an area around Michael's nose having a hypersensitivity at 2:13 he says "but I don't want to get into too much detail because I certainly don't want to break Michael's confidence in any way" Or did I mishear something?
Why does he want Michael to confide in him in the future??? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "angranity"
I'm a believer but he could've also been murdered.
I don't even know why I said this, lol. No way he has been murdered..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
I cannot clearly understand Dr. Patrick Treacy's english, but (in the second video) when he talks about an area around Michael's nose having a hypersensitivity at 2:13 he says "but I don't want to get into too much detail because I certainly don't want to break Michael's confidence in any way" Or did I mishear something?

He could've meant his medical confidentiality about the patient as a doctor. However, in this case (hoax) confidence might have a double meaning ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

How many of you have read Aphrodite's book on Michael?
  I'm in it now...It really makes me understand a lot more things about Michael and this hoax.  The other book by Lynton Guest about Michael also.  I'm working on more understanding on these...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
How many of you have read Aphrodite's book on Michael?
I did. I see many references related to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"

He could've meant his medical confidentiality about the patient as a doctor. However, in this case (hoax) confidence might have a double meaning ;)
Yes, I also think he meant it as a patient-doctor agreement/rule, a doctor cannot talk about his patients' problems even after their death (except at court).
BUT the way he formulated this sentence is a bit strange. Maybe he got used to saying "I don't want to break ......'s confidence", and this is why he said it like this now too... But Michael "died" - why didn't the doctor say something like "but I don't want to get into too much detail because I don't want to talk about Michael's personal problems, (even after his death)."
Saying "I certainly don't want to break ....'s confidence" refers to someone who is alive IMO. But again, maybe he just got used to say it this way...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

funny his nose had a place of hypersensetivity yet it seems like you see him touching it almost constantly in that one video where he is watching the dancers.

also i wonder if a person can give a doctor a legal release to tell about their medical things ?
remember he had to allow debbie to talk about the subjects for the counter bashir program by signing something of an exemption from the non-disclosure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal