dom425

They truly do believe that in order for then to make a living they HAVE to make him seem like a crazy person.  :cry: I feel so bad for him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

This is as low and degrading as it gets. What was this artist thinking?? I was reading alot of the comments
under the pic and people seem upset about it...that's good at least!!!

Maybe they will see how tacky it is and decide not to display or sell this piece of so called "art" afterall!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

MJhasSpoken

All these people have no character whatsoever.
What goes around comes back around...sometimes quicker than you think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Michael Jackson fans make death threats over artwork

The owners of a Hackney music studio who installed a sculpture of Michael Jackson dangling his baby son out of a window have received death threats from fans.

Madonna and Child recreates the moment in 2002 when the singer held Prince Michael II over the balcony of a hotel window in Berlin. Fans say the artwork is an insult to the King of Pop's memory.

One email from a Londoner read: "I think we will come to put the fire, or something worst [sic] in your exhibit. Don't **** with the fans of the King."

Another email said that the sculpture was "the most outrageous sick thing that could have ever gone on in the city of London". On the michaeljackson.com website, fans have discussed methods of removing the statue, including throwing stones at it.

Studio owner Viv Broughton said: "Since the Evening Standard published an article about the sculpture we have been inundated with weird and scary emails from Michael Jackson fans.

"Madonna and Child is as much about extreme fan worship as it is about Michael Jackson. Lots of people have come here to view it. Most people think it's brilliant."

The sculpture by Swedish artist Maria von Köhler is showing at 209 Hackney Road
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My first thought about this news was that maybe this is the continuation of clearing Michael's name. The Jackson family has been clearing his name during this hoax in connection with many other false accusations and slanders. This incident is something which haters still can bring up against Michael, so it is time the Jacksons say/do something about it which will stop haters being able to bring it up again.
I know it sounds odd, but maybe this statue is the idea of the Jacksons...
Maybe I'm too optimistic. But it sounds a bit strange that anyone would make such a negative statue about Michael after his death. They surely knew fans and every sane people would turn against them, so why doing it? They have to be really sick and stupid for doing it. I rather think it was the idea of the Jacksons.
We will see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*omg*whhhhyyy??And I'm swedish just like her.boooooooo Maria von köhler. and Goo sweden.gooo sweden.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Now that I have had a few days to think about this.........
any chance we are supposed to pay attention to this piece of, "art"?  Is there something about the incident we are to know or learn?  Was the whole thing a farce or hoax itself.......i.e. not a real baby?  I know it's been discussed before, but I have to wonder.  I searched around and found a few sites for this artist:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Was it performance art using a piece of her work?  I know, I know, I know........crazy thought.  I mean no disrespect, you have to know that.  Just thinking outside the box.......there is a reason this piece of work is being displayed now, I believe.  

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Quote from: "wishingstar"
Now that I have had a few days to think about this.........
any chance we are supposed to pay attention to this piece of, "art"?  Is there something about the incident we are to know or learn?  Was the whole thing a farce or hoax itself.......i.e. not a real baby?  I know it's been discussed before, but I have to wonder.  I searched around and found a few sites for this artist:

Was it performance art using a piece of her work?  I know, I know, I know........crazy thought.  I mean no disrespect, you have to know that.  Just thinking outside the box.......there is a reason this piece of work is being displayed now, I believe.  

Blessings Always!
You may have a point. Who knows. Can it be Michael who is behind this? To see how many fans will be revolting against it, so his comeback will be easier for him? I have no clue dear. Everything that is happening in the past 22 months makes no sense. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

'Death Threats'

They make it sound so violent. None of the quotes said "We're going to kill" all it said was destroy the statue, which unless that dumb statue has a pulse, it isn't killing. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Something is afoot methinks, with these 2 controversial MJ statues/sculptures going up in England within days of each other, back in the news again Mr Jackson - not that you were ever out of it!  Dodo is in London too isn't he at the moment, wonder if he'll go check out these "pieces".  I'm also wondering if more likenesses will pop up around London of MJ in the near future, if so then there's definitely a method to this madness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Death threats over Swede's Jacko sculpture

Swedish artist Maria von Köhler has received death threats after the recent installation of a sculpture depicting Michael Jackson almost dropping his infant son out of the window at an East London recording studio.

"I am pretty surprised at the overwhelming amount of negative reactions from the Michael Jackson fan base," von Koehler said in a statement.

"I am referring specifically to the presumption by many that the piece was created as a negative, judgmental or ‘jokey’ commentary on Michael Jackson and his personal or professional life. This is not the case at all."

The sculpture, called ‘Madonna and child’ was installed at The Premises recording studio, used by famous artists such as Arctic Monkeys, Amy Winehouse and Nina Simone, in March.

Shortly after, the studio started receiving droves of angry calls and emails and even death threats from Jackson fans worldwide.

The sculpture, suspended high up on the side of the building, is a life-size depiction of the pop icon dangling his baby son out of the window, depicting an incident which took place in Berlin in 2002, causing quite a stir at the time.

While showing his infant son to the press, Jackson momentarily lost his grip of the child and it was feared the baby would fall.

Fans now claim that the statue is an attack on the singer.

“What drove this so called artist to recreate this crap? My goodness, this thing MJ did was for 3 flippin seconds and you people create this? You should be ashamed of yourselves cashing in on one of the most beloved human being this planet has ever had,” one fan wrote on the recording studio’s blog.

“This is a shame! And without respect for the greatest performer of all time! Michael was a very loving person, and all he wanted to was show his child to the world cause’ he was so thrilled over it! This Maria has NO respect for MJ”, another fan commented

But recording studio CEO Viv Broughton does not agree.

“How can a work of art that is faithful to a real event be construed as an attack on anyone? The sculpture depicts a moment of high drama as he offers his son for the adulation of his followers. It’s certainly not meant to ridicule but neither is it a homage,” Broughton wrote in a statement.

This is the second Michael Jackson statue to cause an uproar in the UK in recent weeks.

Fulham Football Club chairman and previous owner of Harrods, Mohammed al Fayed, recently upset football fans by telling them they could ‘go to hell’ if they didn’t like the recently erected Jacko statue outside the clubs home ground.

Madonna and Child will be displayed at the East London studio until May 1.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

MashMike

How disgusting is this!!!!These people are sick! i wish MJ's fans all over the world could have a voice and make those bastards move that crap!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

It is so stupid how its so exaggerated I mean the way he was holding Blanket wasn't even a way in which he'd drop him proving how stupid some people can be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

At least the artist got what she wanted: provocation in a very cheap way.
Get some ideas on your own, Ms. Swedish artist, and get your money with honest work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions