Words to My Hero <3
March 31, 2011, 07:20:29 PM
So, you've chosen the path that you have chosen... I understand. Wherever you are I want you to read these words from a girl who loves you so much.

Pseudocide is a last resort to get away from the hurt and pain in your life.

It is a break away to peace... well-deserved harmony you cannot achieve in the public eye. Even though it hurts people, they have to L.O.V.E. to realize that you are NOT dead but dead to what you use to be. It's a personal evolution that only spiritual death can bring. If they praise when you decide to reveal yourself yet again, they understand...

But if they shun you like they have their whole lives, they don't undertand. They don't undersand the lowliest perils a man can go through and prevent himself from going purely insane.

No, they don't understand. No, pseudocide isn't selfish, it isn't crazy. Pseudocide isn't a mockery of human death.

Pseudocide is personal relief, peace and happiness to those with a life less desirable. Pseudocide is a paparazzi's blind side. Pseudocide is an unbreakable haven. We can't get through... All we can do is wait... Until you find yourself in 'death' and rise again.

Michael, all my life I have adored you. I barely know anything about you personally and I love you. All I want for you is to be happy, you deserve to be happy. That's all I want  :cry: Your life has been scruntinized long enough.This is your chance to be Michael, and only Michael. I will support you in any challenge you face because that is how much you inspire me.

If we ever meet, I hope you are happy in the place you are and that the moment will last forever. But for now I will wait, because adoration never dies... it only gets stronger.

I will always love you, Michael. In the end of this quest, only your happiness matters. Be happy, Michael. If I could help you pick up the pieces of your life, I would...  :cry:

Just please be happy... Please.

I love you,

Mimee  <3
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

Re: Words to My Hero <3
April 02, 2011, 07:50:43 PM
Dear Michael,

This feels kinda weird to be writing messages to you and I don't even know if you read them or not. But if you are then let's continue..  :lol:

Gosh, I really have nothing to talk about today except that I went to three-year-older's birthday party lmao. It was my cousin's party and they wanted me to come so that's how that happened. In the end, I found out that Chuck E. Cheese smells like a gym room mixed with pizza and that I tripped over plenty of unknown things while I was there. Other than that, it was quite enjoyable...

I wonder what you are doing? Lol, I'm curious on how your life is now. Does lots of fruit grow where you are? Do cats come in different colours? When you wink at someone is it offensive? Or when you come outside to get your paper you are required to wear Superman underwear only?

:D Well, I don't know. Just random questions.

You know... I look at the moon every night. My favorite is the full moon because it's like you can see faces and different types of heavens that you wish you could be apart of. Stars don't really shine in Chicago but the moon when I look out my window to the dark blanket- like sky, it's the brightest thing there. So, it's like the only star...

Sometimes I try to make out hearts on the moon's face to see if things are going the way they should be going. I know it's kinda silly but who really cares? I mean, the moon is there for a reason of course...

Michael, do you like the moon? I think you do. When you have the moon to yourself you have time to reflect or think about things you never ever thought about before...

It makes me cry sometimes... but I get better. Maybe it's just the feelings that it rouses up in me.  :)

But enough of that poetic jazz,  I'm getting pretty off-track. lol.

So I guess, this is it until I write again.

Michael, I love you but I guess that can go whithout saying... But it's nice to hear isn't it?  :P

Love,

Mimee <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

April 13, 2011, 10:21:02 AM
Hi again,

I don't feel like saying dear anymore because it is so cliche  :lol:  Or I just get bored with it after a while... I've been pretty good lately. Trying to find a prom dress.  :roll: Yes.. this is the prom season. The season of hurried runnings to prom shops, picking dates and wondering if your dress fits okay enough to sit down in it.  :) I wish you could be my prom date. But that's a dream lol.

But you know, with dreams, when people put them aside or think that they can't do them I don't believe that. You always have chance to fulfill your dreams, you just have to wait until that moment comes, you know. So maybe I will have that date, I just have to wait for it. If I don't, ah well, at least it was the chance to be able to :)

Ahhh, my! What a fantastic year it has been. Well, not really... problems at home and whatever else. My mom tries to get me to focus on what she calls 'normal' stuff and she doesn't understand why I like the things that I like. I don't really care what she thinks, but it kinda hurt to hear. But I guess writing to you makes me feel somewhat better about my situation.  :lol: I have to learn how to smile more even though it's hard to sometimes.

I'm just waiting for these last days to pass by and I'll be a college student/high school graduate. I wonder how college life is sometimes. Being on your own, feeling so... free. It's such a..a.. I don't know. I can't even describe what it is....

A TRUIMPH of some sort... I finally did it.  :D I even made a college bucket list. Everything I want to do before I leave college. My friend Danielle thought it was a pretty good idea and since we are going to the same university we could do it together.

I know this is kinda random since I was talking about college and stuff... but I was just thinking for a moment about how I wish I could have superpowers. I told my mom that before and she just...she just said something that didn't even support it. Heh.

Did you have any other dreams? Other than what you have already achieved. I have lots of them. Some about how I could dye the moon for one night, make a different type of color no one has ever seen or maybe even make my own album with songs that talk about nothing but cheese doodles and how much I love pizza.

Yeah...  :P  :lol: That would be awesome. And I know you hear this WAAAAAAYYYY to much but I love you. I wouldn't be on this website if I didn't. It makes me kinda bored to say that because I say I love you all the time. I'm gonna come up with a new language to say it in on my next post. Hopefully, you'll understand.  :lol:

I wish I could come up with new things to say other than things that are so repetitive... but I'm smart I'll think of something...  :lol:

Peace  :lol:  ((See I didn't say it again  :P ))

Mimee <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

April 13, 2011, 12:55:56 PM
Quote from: "black_orchid"
So, you've chosen the path that you have chosen... I understand. Wherever you are I want you to read these words from a girl who loves you so much.

It is a break away to peace... well-deserved harmony you cannot achieve in the public eye. Even though it hurts people, they have to L.O.V.E. to realize that you are NOT dead but dead to what you use to be. It's a personal evolution that only spiritual death can bring. If they praise when you decide to reveal yourself yet again, they understand...

But if they shun you like they have their whole lives, they don't undertand. They don't undersand the lowliest perils a man can go through and prevent himself from going purely insane.

No, they don't understand. No, pseudocide isn't selfish, it isn't crazy. Pseudocide isn't a mockery of human death.

Pseudocide is personal relief, peace and happiness to those with a life less desirable. Pseudocide is a paparazzi's blind side. Pseudocide is an unbreakable haven. We can't get through... All we can do is wait... Until you find yourself in 'death' and rise again.

Michael, all my life I have adored you. I barely know anything about you personally and I love you. All I want for you is to be happy, you deserve to be happy. That's all I want  :cry: Your life has been scruntinized long enough.This is your chance to be Michael, and only Michael. I will support you in any challenge you face because that is how much you inspire me.

If we ever meet, I hope you are happy in the place you are and that the moment will last forever. But for now I will wait, because adoration never dies... it only gets stronger.

I will always love you, Michael. In the end of this quest, only your happiness matters. Be happy, Michael. If I could help you pick up the pieces of your life, I would...  :cry:

I love you,

Mimee  <3

SO SAD...SO TRUE...SO NOSTALGIC...I AM NOTHING , NOTHING...WITHOUT YOU
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 13, 2011, 04:27:54 PM
Quote from: "popisdead"
Quote from: "black_orchid"

I love you,

Mimee  <3

SO SAD...SO TRUE...SO NOSTALGIC...I AM NOTHING , NOTHING...WITHOUT YOU

I like your comment. It's really sweet <3  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

April 14, 2011, 10:28:04 AM
So, it's a another day today. A nice, mildly windy day. My family barbecued yesterday and all the neighborhood kids ate all of our hot dogs  :lol: But I don't really mind... I didn't go to school today so I get extremely bored at home so I said,'Why not write another letter or post er...whatever'. I'm totally happy that I didn't go to school today because I didn't feel like looking at their peering faces anymore.

I like to be a l o n e.... See how I spaced that out? Doesn't it look cool? B r r r r <3

Okay, back on subject. Yeah, so I don't like school because of the students, well, some of them who don't like me and only God knows the reason why... but I learn to ignore them and get on with my life. Besides, I've only got like eighteen more days of school left so, I'm on to bigger and better things.

Don't you know when random stuff happens to you and you are like the only person who sees it? Like the time when I was fourteen and I was going to the museum and I saw this guy humping a tree. I mean, seriously, humping this tree.  :shock: it perplexed me in thought to realize that no one was going to stop him. Luckily, I was on the bus when I saw that...  :mrgreen:

Don't you ever wonder what is in the future? I do sometimes... Like if you see a person or a friend that you love you just wonder what they are going to do with their lives as soon as this part is over. I don't let it occupy my mind for too long  :oops: Because I start thinking about the bad things that COULD happen to them that I really don't want for them to have to go through.

The imagination is something that you can't toy with for too long because it does have a dark side....Spooky.  :shock:

But all spooky, weird, unmentionable things aside. I think that the future will be bright if we have the right leaders for the job like......ME!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Don't you think I would make a wonderful leader? It would be awesome if you did  :P Ithink you would be a great leader too! I mean, you are pretty awesome and lots of people love you so ... crap, I said love again!!!!  :lol: aw. oh well.

I didn't do it, my mind did it... but we all have to lose at something right. Even if it is a promise to yourself  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  So we have reached the end of this letter, I hope you eat lots of yummy stuff and the sun shines brightly for you! ANd me  :lol:

Peace,

Mimee <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

May 08, 2011, 09:09:17 AM
Que tal?

I took only two years of Spanish and don't know a thing about it. That's high school for you  :shock: . I haven't written to you in a long time so this is pretty fun to do. I haven't been to this FORUM in like forever so that's probably why. My senior year has been getting to me, my family has also. t's just been a lot going on lately that I justd on't want to get into it too much.

My cousin said that I'm part of Generation Slackers. He says he's part of the famed Generation X, which is all he talks about when he gets intoxicated and comes to our house. ME being me, I wasn't just going to let him talk about me like that. It's just disrespectful. It hurt my feelings to the core but I didn't let it show.  :(  So we had an argument  argue/

Afterwards, I went upstairs and I started crying. Not only because my cousin called me a slacker in the midst of all the things I went through to get to the position I am now, but because of the other things that I am thinking about not being able to accomplish. But, I just can't let that get me down... I gotta learn how to smile every once in a while.

Also, I need to stop listening to so many sad songs because that makes me cry too  :lol: .  HEY, I drew a picture of you! It on my art page though  :)  Oh, it turned out so good. I love drawing and I'm getting into realism right now and it's so exciting that I drew you that well! I also drew Freddie Mercury, who is also one of my most favorite singers. His picture that I drew turned out awesome too! Here it is:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The picture is incredibly HUGE so I can't post it on here..Do you luff it??? I don't know if you like people drawing you or not but your face is so beautiful. I put my username on here in my tagline so people know it's me and not someone else lol. I hope you like it. I named it Lachrymose because you look sad on it.  :(

I didn't mean to make you look sad  :lol: but it was just there! But other than that it is a really beautiful picture I believe or that's because I get my ego stroked a lot... I don't know.  :lol:

On Thursday, I donated blood again and this time it had an effect on me which is still occuring now. I'm  so light-headed that it hurts  :(  All in a hero's mission to save a life. I feel good about it, no doubt, I just wish this light headedness would go away... maybe I didn't drink enough fluids or something.  Because when I ws done donating, I just grabbed a bottle of water and left  :D Next thing I know, I'm in the lunch line wobbling  :!: Hopefully, it'll pass before school tomorrow!

penguin/  <----- That's really funny. I must haven't been on here in a loooong time. Major upgrade on here. But anyhoo, how have you been? Did the sun shine on you today? Did you eat pizza today? Did you see a pretty balloon fly across the sky? Did you feel a breeze that you felt that was only for you? Did you drink some root beer? Lol. Wow, these questions I ask get even funnier and yet more poetic everytime. But I hope you got to experience all that because let's just face it, root beer is awesome!

Another end to another letter. I wish I had more to say but that's what I've been up to lately. Drawing and being dramatic  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . Hope your having as much as I am!

P.S- You remember that word I said that I wasn't going to say because it occurs to much in my letters? Yeah ,take THAT! I didn't say it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Peace,

Mimee <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

October 02, 2011, 10:51:51 PM
Hi...

I am a college freshman now! That's a good thing...  ::P I enjoy living in the dorms and stuff. Except for the times when they are extra loud during quiet hours which isn't too cool...I have school at nine in the morning and I'm doing pretty good at it so far  :lol:

Gosh...I miss you so much  :cry: I just got sad after listening to some music of yours for a moment. I guess every fan of yours gets the way sometimes. But I guess it's nothing we can do right now.
:( As much as we want to do something we just have to keep at it and just keep beLIEving in you.  ;) It just gets hard sometimes... On another note, a person who makes me cry when I listen to their music as well is this 11-year-old opera singer Jackie Evancho. Her voice is gorgeous.... :cry:

But I shouldn't have anything to worry about it. Like I said, as long as you are happy, nothing else matters....because I care about ya!

But anyway, I think the college life is good for me since I like to be by myself a lot. Ever since my grandfather died this summer, I don't think I ever want to be back at that old house with those old memories with the same people who are doing the same thing--nothing... I just don't want to be there anymore.

Even though my mom doesn't want me to, I want to travel .I have an itch to see the world as much as it frightens her for me to go to different countries. I just want to see wants out there...beyond these barriers of the States. I want to see the rolling green of Scotland, the freshness of the Caribbean or the pounding heat and rhythm of Brazil. It sounds so amazing... so impeccably beautiful. I would love to experience that and one day...I will.

So how are you? How was your summer? Did you watch a summer setting sun? Did you see the fire and ice of the purplish pink sky and the stars dance and run? I wish I could talk to you personally as odd as it sounds :) Just to see what it is like. But if this is as close as I can get, I'm totally fine with it :)

I love you so much... Have an awesome week!~ 8-)

Peace,

Mimee <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal