~Souza~Topic starter

New subforum: Challenging Theories
March 30, 2011, 02:21:06 PM
Okay, so I'm a little bored and because I think TS made a good point by saying that we need to challenge our own theories, I decided to make this subforum.

Please keep posting your full theories in the other subforums. This is only for serious challenging and debunking. I think we need to make a list with questions that needs to be answered, so that the topic starter can post his or her theory as a summary. And the threads will be called "Challenging (member name)".

We could use this thread to collect the questions and when we're done, everyone that wants to can start a thread asking us to challenge him or her.

Here are a few questions already. I numbered them to make it easier to challenge. We can point out the part we are challenging.

1. Do you think Michael hoaxed his death (some people on here might think he didn't and will post a murder theory, so with starting with this question we will know that beforehand).

2. When did the hoax start?

3. What are the reasons MJ hoaxed his death?

4. Who are involved and why? (make a list).

5. Why are Katherine and Joe keep submitting and following with their wrongful death lawsuits against AEG and others?

5. Did TMZ and MJ make a partnership and can we prove if TMZ is really working with MJ?

6: Why we should believe that Michael will come back if the hoax reason normally is get away from trouble/threat, give up current life and start new one, be free of paparazzi forever, be and control beyond scene and, alike . (just because MJ left clues is not enough)

7. Did MJ use doubles and how is that important at all in this hoax?

8. ...etc. Please add more questions.

So, who's in?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: New subforum: Challenging Theories
March 31, 2011, 01:40:34 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Okay, so I'm a little bored and because I think TS made a good point by saying that we need to challenge our own theories, I decided to make this subforum.
Please keep posting your full theories in the other subforums. This is only for serious challenging and debunking. I think we need to make a list with questions that needs to be answered, so that the topic starter can post his or her theory as a summary. And the threads will be called "Challenging (member name)".
We could use this thread to collect the questions and when we're done, everyone that wants to can start a thread asking us to challenge him or her.
Here are a few questions already. I numbered them to make it easier to challenge. We can point out the part we are challenging.

This is definitely great idea Souza. Members won't start arguing since the clear point of this thread will be challenging to come up with most reasonable answer. Not a fight or disrespect of others opinion.

1. Do you think Michael hoaxed his death (some people on here might think he didn't and will post a murder theory, so with starting with this question we will know that beforehand).

- This is very difficult question. I tend to believe this is a hoax based on heavy facts we have been analysing, observing, and many clue s left starting from June 25, 09 until today. I don't think it is necessary to list all of them. Although  there  will always be a little controversy even to the 100% theory.........because the source we are getting, is not primary. The secondary source we get infos it is MEDIA: internet (youtube, TMZ,  etc), newspapers, TV, radio. We cannot 100% rely on this source. Information is being processed many times before it gets us.[/color]

2. When did the hoax start?

I think the idea and preparation have started after 2005 molestation case. But also possible option at the hospital, after  murder attempt. Actually, This may expedited his plans.

3. What are the reasons MJ hoaxed his death?

Life threat, money, got sick of everything and everyone, pissed off on AEG deceit.

4. Who are involved and why? (make a list).

It depends on curcimstances. If there was actual murder attempt, FBI maybe involved and couple more authorities. Family of course, and very close friends, 1-2 bodyguards.(I am not good on names). My theory will Murray will never change: he either 1. tried to kill Michael and failed. Thus, he is not in hoax; 2. He was told to kill Michael, but he took MJ side and helpped him to hoax. So, CM is in hoax.

My question, really bothers me with hoax. Why Katherine and joe keep submitting and following with their wrongful death lawsuits against AEG and others? It is hard for me to believe it is a part of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~Topic starter

March 31, 2011, 02:05:15 AM
Added to the list!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 31, 2011, 04:45:27 AM
When did TMZ and MJ make a partnership so we can prove if TMZ is really working with MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2011, 05:15:27 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
When did TMZ and MJ make a partnership so we can prove if TMZ is really working with MJ?

What makes you think that Michael and TMZ are partners?
I doubt so here is why: Michael has always had a problem, disliked media. Why would Michael now work with media?
Most of clues of hoax we have got are from  Michael through "death" events;
1. ambulance and related clues from Ben E., memorial ("S" on "pain", family members in sunglasses, I am alive msg on the picture, etc);
2. funeral (Liberian Girl's picture, dancers, no one cries, no open casket, trash cans, etc);
3. TII- Michael's message of having 4 years.., BAM scene, doubles, etc.
4. Family members' slip ups;
All other secondary clues we derived from media, source  we are not suppose to trust, right? Autopsy, coroner reports, helicopter, death certificate, will, investigation, etc.- the 100% authenticity of these documents and truthfulness of events are unknown. Once again, because our source is media.
So far we have lot's of inconsistencies coming from TMZ. Why do I have to think that Michael cooperates with TMZ.

Challenge my opinion and correct me where I am wrong.  :D I want you to convince me with reasonable basis that Michael with TMZ. I am serious, I want to believe that. Anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 31, 2011, 07:11:08 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

What makes you think that Michael and TMZ are partners?
I doubt so here is why: Michael has always had a problem, disliked media. Why would Michael now work with media?
Most of clues of hoax we have got are from  Michael through "death" events;
1. ambulance and related clues from Ben E., memorial ("S" on "pain", family members in sunglasses, I am alive msg on the picture, etc);
2. funeral (Liberian Girl's picture, dancers, no one cries, no open casket, trash cans, etc);
3. TII- Michael's message of having 4 years.., BAM scene, doubles, etc.
4. Family members' slip ups;
All other secondary clues we derived from media, source  we are not suppose to trust, right? Autopsy, coroner reports, helicopter, death certificate, will, investigation, etc.- the 100% authenticity of these documents and truthfulness of events are unknown. Once again, because our source is media.
So far we have lot's of inconsistencies coming from TMZ. Why do I have to think that Michael cooperates with TMZ.

Challenge my opinion and correct me where I am wrong.  :D I want you to convince me with reasonable basis that Michael with TMZ. I am serious, I want to believe that. Anyone?

I think Michael is working with TMZ only because media is the major way you can really get to people.

1) Why do people oppose TMZ?

Most important question I think.

2) The double-theory is on this forum somewhere. Just want to know HOW it is important at all in this hoax? ...I believe there are doubles, but how is it relevant?
Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 07:19:25 PM by backstager
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

~Souza~Topic starter

March 31, 2011, 07:14:15 PM
Guys, this is NOT a challenge thread, I asked for questions. Please read and stay on topic just once...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2011, 07:26:53 PM
[quote="~Souza~"Guys, this is NOT a challenge thread, I asked for questions. Please read and stay on topic just once..[/quote]

Just post questions? I thought we have to challenge questions?   :lol:
Who is going to answer then, when and how?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 31, 2011, 07:36:25 PM
Here is question number 6: Why we should believe that Michael will come back if the hoax  reason normally is get away from trouble/threat, give up current life and start new one, be free of paparazzi forever, be and control beyond scene and, alike . (just because MJ left clues is not enough)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~Topic starter

March 31, 2011, 08:14:15 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Guys, this is NOT a challenge thread, I asked for questions. Please read and stay on topic just once..

Just post questions? I thought we have to challenge questions?   :lol:
Who is going to answer then, when and how?

I think we need to make a list with questions that needs to be answered, so that the topic starter can post his or her theory as a summary. And the threads will be called "Challenging (member name)".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 03:29:31 PM
I think a good question would be,
- why did MJ hoax his death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 03:41:49 PM
How can we explain all the numerology?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 03:57:30 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
How can we explain all the numerology?
I actually think the whole numerology is a small side of the hoax. Michael's brains could do better, he is going for something way more advanced!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 04:12:06 PM
Why was the funeral filmed in HD?
What happened to the more than 100 hours of rehearsels?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 01, 2011, 04:14:35 PM
There's already a big thread about TS' identity, still: Is TS involved? Why is TS doing the redirects and what is his role in the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions