all4loveandbelieve

Re: Frank DiLeo hospitalized
April 14, 2011, 10:14:20 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
I'm not saying it was not a message- but: I have an iPhone and it has autocorrect. If I type Frank and forget to capitalize and in addition accidentally hit a neighboring key (which happens all the time with the virtual keyboard) - it is possible that Frank gets changed to freak. Texting, tweeting, etc all the time- I know those autocorrect errors are only too common. There's even a website about it.
Just keeping it real...

I agree with you, but normally don't you proof read what you write and submit? I know I can make a typo mistake, when I write a post, and do submit it before I proof read it, then I see my mistake, thank God for the edit button, I correct the mistake I made. I think it is the obvious. We are not all perfect, we do make mistakes, but calling a person freak, when his name is Frank, that is the top of the mistakes.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

Re: Frank DiLeo hospitalized
April 15, 2011, 09:20:02 PM
Quote from: "Shamone Jackson"
I mentioned on the .net forum that either Randy is a bit uneducated or he did it on purpose with the okay from the  Dileo family to tweet that way just so he can tweet the one liner "which means he's still alive". I also found an old tweet of his from May 2010 and it looks like he knew the meaning of condolences back then:

randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
Saddened by the unexpected loss of my friend & lawyer Peter Lopez, who has represented my family ovr 20 yrs. Condolences 2 his wife & family
1 May

What I'm thinking is he tweeted that one liner for us. He's talking about Michael.

which hints of larry's still dead comment maybe ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal