This is so sad,Elizabeth is no with us anymore and people are already fighting for her money  :( .EVERITHING FOR MONEY......... :cry:  :evil:

Sad story number 2: The Fighting Over Elizabeth Taylor’s Estate Has Begun

Whenever a rich person dies the drama begins. Apparently, Elizabeth Taylor can’t RIP just yet. The iconic actress and philanthropist has amassed a fortune that is estimated between $600 million and $1 billion and the battle over who will manage her estate along with what she will make in death has started.

Via Pop Eater: I’m told her last wish was for her lucrative jewelry collection, valued at a staggering $150 million in 2002, to be auctioned off and the proceeds given to the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation and amfAR.

“Elizabeth also made arrangements to split the rest of her fortune between her four children and other charities that she cared so much about,” a close friend of the star’s tells me. “But what is causing all the problems is not the money she made during her life, but rather what should happen to the millions she is going to make after her death  (  :?  this might sound strange but it's true).”
Beauty product giant Elizabeth Arden has already announced they’ll continue selling Liz’s still-popular fragrances — they made $77 million last year alone — and there are countless other opportunities, like film re-releases and merchandising that the estate could profit greatly from.

“The one thing she didn’t do was understand that, much like Elvis and Michael Jackson, she might be worth more in death,” my source says. “This is what has already started to cause friction between family, business managers and the many charities that meant so much to Elizabeth.”

The two-time Oscar winner has been worth a lot of money for decades. In 1996, when she divorced her last husband, Larry Fortensky, documents showed her net worth was $608.4 million. The New York Post reported that during the 1990s, Taylor earned about $2 per second, or about $63 million per year. Her perfume, White Diamonds, has never stopped selling.

LIKE MICHAEL SAID MONEY ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!  

LOVE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh I think Michael KNEW/KNOWS he'd be worth more dead and so did a lot of others!!!  Now, it's a fact because his name is cleared, his debt is cleared, he was the second highest celeb earner and he has the world's largest recording contract.  AND THAT'S WHILE DEAD!!!!!  Oh, yeah, he knew...as he laughs all the way to the bank. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Oh I think Michael KNEW/KNOWS he'd be worth more dead and so did a lot of others!!!  Now, it's a fact because his name is cleared, his debt is cleared, he was the second highest celeb earner and he has the world's largest recording contract.  AND THAT'S WHILE DEAD!!!!!  Oh, yeah, he knew...as he laughs all the way to the bank. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

So true... :lol: I'd say that Michael is "out-thinking them".

I always hate to see people, especially family, fighting over a loved ones possessions or money. I'm surprised that Liz didn't know or make provisions for this as she did her charities. Hmmm...I wonder what is in her will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Money is a number one enemy in a family. Siblings will fight to get more, they are suppose to have this and that. If there is a will, why all this fight. Liz should have put someone in charge for her perfume. I had a feeling this would have happened. Oh well Dear sweet Liz, Rest in Peace, let them fight their own battles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

think liz knew what the deal was and will be and took care of the details . not only was this lady smart but she had a determination not to be made a fool of .jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "applehead250609"

Did Michael actually say that :?:   :o Because money is not the root of all evil.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: ..."
(1st Timothy 6:10)

Money is not the problem, man is the problem!

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

I think this is written in the Bible, it wasn't Michael who said it  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"

Did Michael actually say that :?:   :o Because money is not the root of all evil.

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove

Hello onthewingsoflove  :D !!!!

Please don't shoot the messenger!!!!!!!
I know that quote is from the BIBLE ,lol :FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!!
But here I said something different,ok?  :) .Michael said himself in 2002 and I believe in what he said because I think the same.Here is your proof  :D ,listen Michael starting 1:44:

Michael Jackson Fox News Interview with Rita Cosby 2002
[youtube:107i4q3x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SD25kb2K4[/youtube:107i4q3x]

Blessings and Love!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As this interview as posted I do have to say that is was very revealing.  I know Michael did go through the terrible trial after this, (makes you really wonder about a set up by Sony/Mattola don't it?) but, even then, Michael was warning of conspiracy and also voicing how he wanted to do, WHaT?  FILMS!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know that quote is from the BIBLE ,lol :FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!!
But here I said something different,ok? :) .Michael said himself in 2002 and I believe in what he said because I think the same.Here is your proof :D ,listen Michael starting 1:44:

LOL - Michael did say it that way, didn't he. A lot of people say that even though it's misquoted from the Bible. No matter though because we know what Michael meant :)

I was listening to the the interview and I could hear DD near the end. The way he phrased his words and say "uhhh", LOL. so funny. Michael - we love you.

Okay - so has anyone heard of the coalition that Rev sharpton was forming to investigate fraud to artists...particularly black artists? I never heard that he did anything with that. Perhaps that's part of this? I can't imagine that Michael just let that all slide under the carpet. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

I agree, and I said it in a different way. In reality I meant it the same way Michael said it. Believe me I know. I went through it and it is not pleasant. MICHAEL IS RIGHT, MAYBE HE MEANT THAT FOR HIS SIBLINGS TOO. THEY ARE MONEY HUNGRY.  sorry I had to say it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove

But here I said something different,ok?  :) .Michael said himself in 2002 and I believe in what he said because I think the same.Here is your proof  :D ,listen Michael starting 1:44:

[youtube:g1d7n5ls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SD25kb2K4[/youtube:g1d7n5ls]

Blessings and Love!!

Hello there Applehead,

That's what I wanted to know, if Michael actually said that, and I got my answer! Well he is in good company because a lot of people miss quote that particular verse of scripture. But we all must understand money is not the problem. It's the love of it that causes not only family members, but men in general to turn against each other. God allowed money to be created, the evil comes in what man will do to get his hands on it every since it came into being. And that is why the desire of it is condemned throughout the New Testament. I understand what Michael and others are trying to say, that some men will do anything to get it. I guess that's why God refers to it as "filthy lucre" :!:  :D

Stay blessed, because you certainly are :!:  :!:

OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
But here I said something different,ok? :) .Michael said himself in 2002 and I believe in what he said because I think the same.Here is your proof :D ,listen Michael starting 1:44:

LOL - Michael did say it that way, didn't he. A lot of people say that even though it's misquoted from the Bible. No matter though because we know what Michael meant :)

I was listening to the the interview and I could hear DD near the end. The way he phrased his words and say "uhhh", LOL. so funny. Michael - we love you.

Okay - so has anyone heard of the coalition that Rev sharpton was forming to investigate fraud to artists...particularly black artists? I never heard that he did anything with that. Perhaps that's part of this? I can't imagine that Michael just let that all slide under the carpet. Blessings.
[/u]

Hello voiceforthesilent!!!!!

Intresting indded that part about fraud on black artist,but that was the first and last time I heard about Rev. Sharpton involved in some investigation.Sorry but I don't know much that you do.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove

[youtube:3ix1kcs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SD25kb2K4[/youtube:3ix1kcs4]

Blessings and Love!!

Hello there Applehead,

That's what I wanted to know, if Michael actually said that, and I got my answer! Well he is in good company because a lot of people miss quote that particular verse of scripture. But we all must understand money is not the problem. It's the love of it that causes not only family members, but men in general to turn against each other. God allowed money to be created, the evil comes in what man will do to get his hands on it every since it came into being. And that is why the desire of it is condemned throughout the New Testament. I understand what Michael and others are trying to say, that some men will do anything to get it. I guess that's why God refers to it as "filthy lucre" :!:  :D

Stay blessed, because you certainly are :!:  :!:

OnTheWingsOfLove

Thank you for the comments,I understand what you mean.
Take care and I love you more :oops: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions