AndreaTopic starter

Sammy Hagar -- Alien Expert Believes His Tale
March 28, 2011, 12:30:44 PM
Sammy Hagar -- Alien Expert Believes His Tale
3/28/2011 12:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Sammy Hagar's tale of alien abduction sounds pretty silly to the average person -- but to an alien expert ... it all makes perfect sense.

Sammy spilled it last week, telling the world he was abducted by aliens who "tapped into my brain and the knowledge was transferred back and forth."

Well Sandy Nichols, founder of the Alien Research Group (yeah that's a thing), tells TMZ he wants to work with Sammy to help him understand his abduction. Sandy claims he's also been abducted -- numerous times -- and says he "experienced something similar" to Hagar.

Nichols and some human friends discussed Hagar's tale ... and all agreed nothing in his story sounded like he was lying.

Believe.

See also

* Van Halen Singer: I Was ABDUCTED By Aliens!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

The last word of the article - Believe.

Also, that TMZ composite photo reminds me of this one:

Well Sandy Nichols, founder of the Alien Research Group (yeah that's a thing), tells TMZ he wants to work with Sammy to help him understand his abduction. Sandy claims he's also been abducted -- numerous times -- and says he "experienced something similar" to Hagar.

Alien Research Group...ARG.

Also, "Sammy Hagar's tale of alien abduction sounds pretty silly to the average person -- but to an alien expert ... it all makes perfect sense."....could be an analogy of "Michael Jackson's hoaxed death sounds pretty silly to the average person -- but to an MJ death hoax investigator...it all makes perfect sense."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sammy Hagar alien abduction secret disclosed 20 years ago
By Jon Kelly    3/21/11  
 Printer Friendly Page

“I saw a ship and two creatures inside of this ship… And they were connected to me, tapped into my mind through some kind of mysterious wireless connection,” explains Sammy Hagar in his new book, Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock. The brief memoir, whose release coincides with "Alien Abduction Day", is not the first instance in which the former Van Halen singer has offered public disclosures of ET contact. A new report from a Vancouver audio lab suggests that Sammy Hagar was covertly communicating about alien abduction as early as 1991. A secret message encrypted backwards in Mr. Hagar's 20-year-old remarks stating how “Aliens abducted me,” is the subject of a new Secret Message Report – Podcast Edition episode, produced in Vancouver by Vancouver UFO Examiner, Jon Kelly.

Day of Abduction

eHow.com explains more about Alien Abduction Day and its possible origins: “Every March 20th, the sky's are carefully watched by those expecting/wishing to be abducted by an alien life form. The exact origin of this strange but very real holiday is unknown. Rumor has it, an abduction may be to blame.” Further reporting from Fox News cites the role of the 2008 Toronto Alien Abduction Festival in popularizing the unusual holiday. A poster for the event promised to provide attendees with free UFO rides and random abduction incidents along with “grooves for intergalactic travel”.

No Doubt

MTVHive reported today how Sammy Hagar has no doubt when it comes to what he describes as a “download situation” involving ET's that took place during a lucid dream. “That happened. That friggin’ happened, I’ll tell you right now. Another thing happened when I was about four that I didn’t put into the book. One time I saw what I considered to be, well, at the time I thought it was a car with no wheels. We lived out in the country and I saw this thing floating across a field, creating this big dust storm. I threw rocks at it ... And I don’t know what happened after that.”

Further elaborating on his Tesla-like wireless communications from an era prior to the cellular age, Sammy Hagar emphasized to the MTVHive audience how “It was real. [Aliens] were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren’t even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, “[T]hey downloaded something into me!” Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment. “See what this guy knows.””

Mirror Messages

The open source analytic methodology used in detecting the secret messages of Sammy Hagar reflected a graph of his digitally sampled speech across the Y axis, enabling audio playback and monitoring in reverse. The messages detected through this procedure are formed by unconscious processes related to sleep talking and Freudian slips. These communications repeatedly provide involuntary disclosures that reveal hidden contents of the speaker's unconscious mind. Examiner.com has previously reported how such analysis has proven effective in the gathering of intelligence for military, political, forensic, clinical and UFO Disclosure applications.

Examiner.com has also reported how Vancouver-based investigative research studying the detection of secret messages encrypted backwards within the human voice fulfills legacy demands from the scientific community for an advanced technique of UFO witness interrogation. Eminent researcher and US government UFO scientist Dr. J. Allen Hynek wrote in his book The UFO Experience - A Scientific Inquiry how "[The 1960's US Air Force Project] Blue Book was a "cover-up" to the extent that the assigned problem was glossed over for one reason or another. In my many years association with Blue Book, I do not recall ever one serious discussion of methodology, of improving the process of data gathering or of techniques of comprehensive interrogation of witnesses."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Perfect Sense! lol Believe!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

The alien allegory is interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

all4loveandbelieve

Could Michael be with the Aliens?  ;)  Anything is possible! Yeah right..  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Could Michael be with the Aliens?  ;)  Anything is possible! Yeah right..  :lol:

I hope not!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Remember that Akon said Michael think planets?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

Sarahli

Quote from: "brunob12"
Remember that Akon said Michael think planets?  :lol:

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal