all4loveandbelieve

Re: MJ Family Offended by 'A.I.' Pepsi Moment
April 01, 2011, 08:43:02 AM
I think they are making too much out of it. James wanted to be funny , I am sure he did not mean it to disrespect Michael..
one thing gets me angry, is that so many people had put down Michael publically and the family hasn't said one word. This poor guy wanted to say a joke, and don't forget, it is nerve wrecking to be on tv millions and millions of people watching you, probably his nerves got the best out of him. The Jackson's should understand that.
blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 01, 2011, 08:55:25 AM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
FRONT PAGE YAHOO NEWS:  (BIG ARTICLE.. I'm just posting the link so you can catch the nasty comments if you want to.  I didn't read them.

Was James Durbin's "Pepsi Moment" In Bad Taste?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello fordtocarr!!!

Hello applehead :))

I was there now,OMG what a nasty comments some people make  :cry: .These kind of comments are everywere on youtube,yahoo,TMZ,ETC.We have to understand that in this world are many tipe of people and we must accept that some of then don't feel Love for Michael.
Now THE FAMOUS PEPSI ACCIDENT is mentioned again and I'm glad because it's something odd about that "incident".Many people said again and again,the Pepsi incident was not the motive that lead to "the addiction".NO ,NO and I believe that ,because is something else with this ,maybe a Hoax.We disscused this over and over again.Today after,job ,I have something to show you.A video from Brett Ratner's set movie Red Dragon, where that "accident" is mentioned by a man.I didn't noticed till now because I was to focused on the video,lol.I think this glimpses of videos are on youtube with a reason,because this is not the first time I noticed .You know like a puzzle pieces from something bigger.GLIMPSES AND FLASESH,like Kenny Ortega said in THIS IS IT  8-) .

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 01:15:16 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

We know that the Pepsi accident happened on the 27th January 1984
29th August 1958 to 26th January 1984 --> 9282 days --> 9+2+8+2 = 21 --> 21 = 7+7+7 --> 777
27th January 1984 to 25th June 2009 --> 9282 days --> 9+2+8+2 = 21 --> 21 = 7+7+7 --> 777

I had to do the calculations myself because it is just incredible

And "add" to this the simple fact that the "Pepsi accident" video was released on the 15th July 2009. This is 21 days (all inclusive) from the 25th June 2009. Another 777.

Clearly there is something for us to understand about the "Pepsi accident", the Hoax association with Coca Cola is NO coincidence! Coca is Good! Pepsi is Bad!

With L.O.V.E

PS: And Hi to you Voiceforthesilent! Yes! Still a beLIEver after all those months! I have even installed a permanent padded cell at home for those "head knocking MOMENTS"...  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

April 01, 2011, 01:37:10 PM

29th August 1958 to 26th January 1984 --> 9282 days --> 9+2+8+2 = 21 --> 21 = 7+7+7 --> 777
27th January 1984 to 25th June 2009 --> 9282 days --> 9+2+8+2 = 21 --> 21 = 7+7+7 --> 777

And "add" to this the simple fact that the "Pepsi accident" video was released on the 15th July 2009. This is 21 days (all inclusive) from the 25th June 2009. Another 777.

Clearly there is something for us to understand about the "Pepsi accident", the Hoax association with Coca Cola is NO coincidence! Coca is Good! Pepsi is Bad!

With L.O.V.E

PS: And Hi to you Voiceforthesilent! Yes! Still a beLIEver after all those months! I have even installed a permanent padded cell at home for those "head knocking MOMENTS"...  :D

LOL - I may need to come visit you in your padded cell. I hope you built it with enough room for company. Blessings.

I also think that James meant nothing bad by his comment. I have to wonder about that story because unless I've missed it I haven't seen direct comments from the family. This leads me to believe they may not have said it....

Another thing we aren't seeing much talk about is Frank Dileo..other than a niece. Any confirmation from other sources? It just seems like other celebrity media sites would be publishing information on it...

Thank you all for reminding us about BACK's message as well as the dates surrounding the Pepsi accident. While I think about that "coincidence" often I don't usually associate BACK's words with it. But, I will now! Keep the faith all - we keep hearing that we'll know the truth soon. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 01, 2011, 01:43:45 PM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
FRONT PAGE YAHOO NEWS:  (BIG ARTICLE.. I'm just posting the link so you can catch the nasty comments if you want to.  I didn't read them.

Now THE FAMOUS PEPSI ACCIDENT is mentioned again and I'm glad because it's something odd about that "incident".Many people said again and again,the Pepsi incident was not the motive that lead to "the addiction".NO ,NO and I believe that ,because is something else with this ,maybe a Hoax.We disscused this over and over again.Today after,job ,I have something to show you.A video from Brett Ratner's set movie Red Dragon, where that "accident" is mentioned by a man.I didn't noticed till now because I was to focused on the video,lol.I think this glimpses of videos are on youtube with a reason,because this is not the first time I noticed .You know like a puzzle pieces from something bigger.GLIMPSES AND FLASESH,like Kenny Ortega said in THIS IS IT  8-) .[/b]

LOVE

Your comment about the "glimpses and flashes" made me think about this last 21 months. We have been getting glimpses of Michael's life almost continually. Kenny's comments could easily have meant this in reference to the hoax - meaning the world would be getting glimpses and flashes of who Michael really is and HIStory.

I don't know about you all but I really appreciate these little connections that people make and continue to bring up for remembrance. As time goes on and we see more clearly, stuff that didn't make sense early on now makes a little more sense. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 01, 2011, 02:46:50 PM

Cirque du soleil will be in LA at Staples Center on January 27 2012  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 01, 2011, 04:19:19 PM

Exactly, that's when I thought the would come out. In LA> 2012
Cirque du soleil will be in LA at Staples Center on January 27 2012  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mdc

April 05, 2011, 02:05:35 PM
Wasn't sure where to put this, but it kind of relates to this topic.
Did anyone else see this about Justin Beiber's mom's hair catching fire?

Not sure if its connected but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's attention was brought back to MJ's Pepsi accident when I saw it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

April 05, 2011, 02:35:52 PM
Then and now...the blame game...

Fire Capt. Blames Director For Jackson's Burns

7/16/2009 3:40 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

A captain with the L.A. City Fire Department tells us the burns Michael Jackson suffered during the filming of the 1984 Pepsi commercial were caused by a director who wanted to get a more dramatic shot...

Director -- Jackson's Burns Weren't My Fault

7/17/2009 10:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

The director of the 1984 Pepsi commercial in which Michael Jackson's hair caught on fire is slamming the people who claim it was all his fault...

Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself

4/5/2010 4:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray's legal defense is that Michael Jackson gave himself the fatal dose of Propofol...

________

Dr. Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty in MJ Death

1/25/2011 9:18 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray just pled not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson ... telling the judge, "I am an innocent man..."

Dr. Murray: Arnie Klein Made MJ a Demerol Addict

3/22/2011 12:20 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers just filed blistering legal docs, claiming Dr. Arnold Klein -- Michael Jackson's longtime doctor and friend -- addicted him to Demerol and another powerful narcotic...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 08:50:53 AM
Well in James Durbin's deleted tweet he mentioned 25 years ago. So we have 25 yet again. He walked down the flight of stairs. They made a point to show him on top of the stairs b/4 the commercial break. Just like MJ walked down the flight of stairs.
Then I remember in the beginning of the series JLo mentioned they want to find the next Michael Jackson. JLo's ex Chris Judd was MJ's backup dancer. Nobody even danced on the show b/4 Naima. That is a mighty big statement especially considering:
A) it is impossible task to find the next MJ
B) the last few years people who win the show are struggling.
C) then Randy said Thia reminded him of MJ. Really, now she is gone.
D) the show features singers who rarely and barely dance.

I think it is all for a higher purpose and intended for the plot. He owns the rights to probably to most songs they sing on the show. They just want to give clues to the grand puzzle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions