O MY JESUS if she had Michael on her show that last day for the whole episode with ALL the explanations of why what where and how come....that would be the most awesome watched ever episode world wide. Wouldnt that be the most awesomest comeback ever?????? I will be watching all 3 days for sure!! Glued to the tube for the entire program each day. Please Oprah allow Michael Jackson to be your last closing program. sigh....a fan can wish huh  bearhug

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Okay, her show ends May 25th, the countdown on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ends on May 23rd. I don't believe that Will Smith or his kids or whatever will be her final guest, she wants to go out with a bang, and Will Smith/Kids doesn't make me go "Oh my God!!!" It just doesnt' seem like a "shocking" or surprising way to end the show. However, Michael would. Even if Michael "was alive" he would still be a huge guest to end her show with. The fact that he's supposed to be dead just makes it even more shocking. Wouldn't this give him a chance to explain to the world why he faked his death, etc?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Myself being one who never believed in the big BAM theory, I must admit, lolol/  whether it happens or not lolol/ it feels so good to get a little tingle in my spine for a good reason for a change lolol/  Michael I love you MORE. bearhug It makes me feel happy and giddy instead of gloomy and sad.  I am SOOOOOOOO ready for this to end in a good way.  So very R.E.A.D.Y.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Myself being one who never believed in the big BAM theory, I must admit, lolol/  whether it happens or not lolol/ it feels so good to get a little tingle in my spine for a good reason for a change lolol/  Michael I love you MORE. bearhug It makes me feel happy and giddy instead of gloomy and sad.  I am SOOOOOOOO ready for this to end in a good way.  So very R.E.A.D.Y.
Should MJ not care about the haters? We'll still support him if he appears on her last show. :]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

.Please Oprah allow Michael Jackson to be your last closing program. sigh....a fan can wish huh
Please, Oprah? Oprah should beg Michael , not the other way around. Who is Oprah compared to Michael Jackson? Frankly, i don't even think she deserves to host of his BAM. To go down in history with him, on his back. Why? After everything she did? Do you remember who's Oprah?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MissG

Quote from: "heartphantom"
.Please Oprah allow Michael Jackson to be your last closing program. sigh....a fan can wish huh
Please, Oprah? Oprah should beg Michael , not the other way around. Who is Oprah compared to Michael Jackson? Frankly, i don't even think she deserves to host of his BAM. To go down in history with him, on his back. Why? After everything she did? Do you remember who's Oprah?

From that perspective I also agree with you. Oprah is big, but Michael is bigger. Even if Oprah is very powerful I am not sure if Michael would consider such a deal, using her program to "come back from the death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

It would be safer if it had no audience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "heartphantom"

Thank you, Heart. I so agree with this. For those of you who plan to watch please keep us updated because I don't plan on adding to her inflated rating count based on Michael's supporters thinking he's going to show himself on her show. Oprah is not shown in every country and she's not a big name all over the world like Michael is. Michael does not need her to announce his comeback. Michael's comeback will be universal. Why can't he just tape something and put it out there like he did with the allegations? He can still prove his legitimacy - there are plenty of ways to do that. And, if fans and supporters cannot identify that he's the real Michael, we have a problem. Yes, I know about the doubles...ect., Just saying - we will know it's him.

Please, I understand everyone's excitement but don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

On another note - I think AI gets more viewers than Oprah. If I were to come back on a show it would be at the beginning or ending of American Idol. Remember - we think sardines and he thinks whales. However, where does July 2011 fit in with this?

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I don't think its gonna be Barack Obama. In fact, Im pretty sure it won't be because he was on the show a couple of weeks ago to discuss the birth certificate thing. As for the Will Smith thing, he's going to be on tomorrow (Part Two of the Farewell Show).

I personally think Michael could go on her last show as a "BAM". I think that would be great, considering her show airs in 100+ countries. People say "Oh, thats terrible she doesn't like MJ" etc. etc. But the show already has our attention, why not? A lot of people here are probably going to watch it just from interest anyway. The point is to get his message through to people. It's not about Oprah. Her show is just the "platform" so to speak.

As I see it, the only thing that matters is that IF he Bams on the show his message is out there. I don't care by what means it is done, as long as it's done. JMHO of course  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Quote from: "backstager"
I don't think its gonna be Barack Obama. In fact, Im pretty sure it won't be because he was on the show a couple of weeks ago to discuss the birth certificate thing. As for the Will Smith thing, he's going to be on tomorrow (Part Two of the Farewell Show).

I personally think Michael could go on her last show as a "BAM". I think that would be great, considering her show airs in 100+ countries. People say "Oh, thats terrible she doesn't like MJ" etc. etc. But the show already has our attention, why not? A lot of people here are probably going to watch it just from interest anyway. The point is to get his message through to people. It's not about Oprah. Her show is just the "platform" so to speak.

As I see it, the only thing that matters is that IF he Bams on the show his message is out there. I don't care by what means it is done, as long as it's done. JMHO of course  ;)
I heard it was already taped, so if he did BAM already, it would be on the news by now. :p
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Barack Obama & his wife's episode aired today. It would make no sense to be on today and then be on as the surprise guest 2 days later.

and not only does the show air in 100+ countries, but it's her last episode. Thousands, if not millions of more people will probably tune in, either to watch it because its the last episode, or maybe just to see who the last guest is.

Not only would it be a great way for Michael to show the world he's alive, but it would also be a great way to explain why he did it ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Barack Obama & his wife's episode aired today. It would make no sense to be on today and then be on as the surprise guest 2 days later.

and not only does the show air in 100+ countries, but it's her last episode. Thousands, if not millions of more people will probably tune in, either to watch it because its the last episode, or maybe just to see who the last guest is.

Not only would it be a great way for Michael to show the world he's alive, but it would also be a great way to explain why he did it ;)
That would be only if it was LIVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hachiman"

That would be only if it was LIVE.

So? Okay. I honestly cannot think of anyone else that could be her final guest. She said she wants to go out with a bang. The only person bigger than Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ. Which, I was considering until the 'rapture' failed to happen on saturday :lol:,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

I thought the final day was going to go live, not pre-recorded beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
The show was pre-recorded so they already had the show. IF Michael was one of the guests, I'm sure that it would have been leaked out. Because that would be the MOST shocking thing in the world and Oprah had many guests. At least one of them would have leaked something if one of the guests was Michael. So, what I'm saying is pls do not put your hopes high about Oprah because I do not think and I do not feel like Michael was there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So? Okay. I honestly cannot think of anyone else that could be her final guest. She said she wants to go out with a bang. The only person bigger than Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ.
It's funny that you mention that, MJFAN7.  I was listening to a morning show on the radio last Friday, and the host made the same basic comment, saying, "She'd have to book Jesus" because all the other major stars are already scheduled for the Monday and Tuesday shows. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions