Oh God guys, I hate telling you this but I think you all need to know....
I just read who the final guests are...I hope its just a rumor!
***DONT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Don't think it's just gonna be Will Smith and Jada... I'm sorry but these are definitely not the biggest stars in the world. There's probably going to be someone else. Of course I hope it's gonna be Michael, who knows, but at least I believe it's gonna be someone bigger than Will and Jada.

BTW: What time it's gonna be aired?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe there will be another surprise but for us and it could be after the credits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "hachiman"
Quote from: "backstager"
I don't think its gonna be Barack Obama. In fact, Im pretty sure it won't be because he was on the show a couple of weeks ago to discuss the birth certificate thing. As for the Will Smith thing, he's going to be on tomorrow (Part Two of the Farewell Show).

I personally think Michael could go on her last show as a "BAM". I think that would be great, considering her show airs in 100+ countries. People say "Oh, thats terrible she doesn't like MJ" etc. etc. But the show already has our attention, why not? A lot of people here are probably going to watch it just from interest anyway. The point is to get his message through to people. It's not about Oprah. Her show is just the "platform" so to speak.

As I see it, the only thing that matters is that IF he Bams on the show his message is out there. I don't care by what means it is done, as long as it's done. JMHO of course  ;)

Barack Obama & his wife's episode aired today. It would make no sense to be on today and then be on as the surprise guest 2 days later.

and not only does the show air in 100+ countries, but it's her last episode. Thousands, if not millions of more people will probably tune in, either to watch it because its the last episode, or maybe just to see who the last guest is.

Not only would it be a great way for Michael to show the world he's alive, but it would also be a great way to explain why he did it ;)
That would be only if it was LIVE.

So? Okay. I honestly cannot think of anyone else that could be her final guest. She said she wants to go out with a bang. The only person bigger than Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ. Which, I was considering until the 'rapture' failed to happen on saturday :lol:,
SO if it wasn't LIVE and Mike BAM'd, the people who were there wouldn't be able to keep it a secret and we'd be hearing it by now. geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe there will be another surprise but for us and it could be after the credits.

That would be nice  penguin/ Michael told about his BAM after the credits of the TII movie, maybe he will BAM after the credits of the Oprah finale.  :lol: Would be cool, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AThousandTimes"
Don't think it's just gonna be Will Smith and Jada... I'm sorry but these are definitely not the biggest stars in the world. There's probably going to be someone else. Of course I hope it's gonna be Michael, who knows, but at least I believe it's gonna be someone bigger than Will and Jada.

BTW: What time it's gonna be aired?

Michael's and Will's kids are hanging out TOGETHER!  fresse/ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Hello family, hope everyone is doing well. My husband just called me during his lunch hour and we were talking about who this Mystery guest could be, and as much as I would love it to be Michael, my husband mentioned someone that I think is a very good candidate...Could it be Nelson Mandela?? I know he isn't an "entertainer" per say, but I think Nelson Mandela is as good a guess as anyone else. What do you guys think?

Sending you all Blessings and Love! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "backstager"
I don't think its gonna be Barack Obama. In fact, Im pretty sure it won't be because he was on the show a couple of weeks ago to discuss the birth certificate thing. As for the Will Smith thing, he's going to be on tomorrow (Part Two of the Farewell Show).

I personally think Michael could go on her last show as a "BAM". I think that would be great, considering her show airs in 100+ countries. People say "Oh, thats terrible she doesn't like MJ" etc. etc. But the show already has our attention, why not? A lot of people here are probably going to watch it just from interest anyway. The point is to get his message through to people. It's not about Oprah. Her show is just the "platform" so to speak.

As I see it, the only thing that matters is that IF he Bams on the show his message is out there. I don't care by what means it is done, as long as it's done. JMHO of course  ;)

Barack Obama & his wife's episode aired today. It would make no sense to be on today and then be on as the surprise guest 2 days later.

and not only does the show air in 100+ countries, but it's her last episode. Thousands, if not millions of more people will probably tune in, either to watch it because its the last episode, or maybe just to see who the last guest is.

Not only would it be a great way for Michael to show the world he's alive, but it would also be a great way to explain why he did it ;)
That would be only if it was LIVE.

So? Okay. I honestly cannot think of anyone else that could be her final guest. She said she wants to go out with a bang. The only person bigger than Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ. Which, I was considering until the 'rapture' failed to happen on saturday :lol:,
SO if it wasn't LIVE and Mike BAM'd, the people who were there wouldn't be able to keep it a secret and we'd be hearing it by now. geek/

I'm pretty for sure the episode is being recorded today. So they haven't even had that much time to leak it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Hello family, hope everyone is doing well. My husband just called me during his lunch hour and we were talking about who this Mystery guest could be, and as much as I would love it to be Michael, my husband mentioned someone that I think is a very good candidate...Could it be Nelson Mandela?? I know he isn't an "entertainer" per say, but I think Nelson Mandela is as good a guess as anyone else. What do you guys think?

Sending you all Blessings and Love! bearhug

Thanks, I'm fine  :) I think Nelson Mandela is very good possible. He is one of the most courageous and best loved men of all time. Yes he isn't exactly an entertainer, though there are a lot of songs, books, films etc about him. AND Michael and Nelson Mandela are friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Has Michael Jordan been on the show yet?  (Maybe I just missed seeing him these past couple days?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "starchild"
Has Michael Jordan been on the show yet?  (Maybe I just missed seeing him these past couple days?)

Yes, he has, then Stev Wonder. The final show too much deifying for Oprah.
I MEAN IT, TOOOOO MUCH FOR Oprah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "starchild"

Yes, he has, then Stev Wonder. The final show too much deifying for Oprah.
Okay.  Thanks for responding, scorpionchik.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

ONLY MICHAEL  DESERVES FOR SUCH A DEIFICATION AS A NUMBER ONE DONATOR  AND BIG HEARTED HUMAN AMONG ALL CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD! who's oprah?  suh! Made big deal of her shows than they really were. She was just making money for her own TV cable business she always dreamed of and started. 25 years is nothing in compare to 40 years of  MICHAEL's FAME!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

beerchug Oh well, I guess I’m back at suare one.  If she is doing a show about herself, then perhaps we will finally hear her say after all these years that she was wrong about Michael and she recants her psotion, offering a sincere appology to Michael and his family for the harm she helped inflame and perpetuate on his integrity.  That would suit me just fine.  If she ends her show and goes off aire without doing this, I will never be able ro rekindle my respect for her.  If she does, then she has my blessing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Here are the moments from FINAL of Oprah.. show.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late