Yulia

Re: Elizabeth Taylor Funeral Service Today
March 24, 2011, 06:53:22 PM
"1 thing"? That thing says that Liz is buried at another cemetery- different than all her family is buried at - because she wanted to be buried where Michael is. This really is nothing? you really think her family or Michael would allow to bury her far from her family in vain?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 06:55:33 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I get you.  I'm looking too.  I've found where she says at the memorial that she found serenity  there at FL and was looking for a plot by Michael.  But, to me that's different than saying he IS IN FL now.  Maybe, hopefully, the family did buy plots, and she was looking for one next to Michael's plot.We can hope.

Here are some GOOD pics from Elizabeth's memorial.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That link has her death certificate;

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

suspicious mind

March 24, 2011, 07:12:08 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
@Suspicious Minds.   The love of her life (other than MJ) was Richard Burton.  She had an adopted child with him.

One of her husbands did die in a plane crash about 18months after they married, but it wasnt Richard Burton.

the statement larry made was something to the effect of all the husbands which one she loved the most and he said a name and that he died in a plane crash. i would have thought burton also . i do also remember someone (might have been larry ) telling that the marriage to burton was i guess controversial in some way . idk just what i heard.
just wonder if we knew the circumstances then it might have been where she always planned to be.
not that it really should matter , it is just that a few are so upset right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

March 24, 2011, 07:15:04 PM
I feel all of her family was expecting her death. She was very sick and has been in and out of the hospitals for years... She also drank in the past and I believe she smoked and was addicted to perscripitions drugs and had many failed marrages but she lived her life to the fullest and was a true loving soul..

Elizabeth Taylor did her best! And that is all that matters..

So I am not swayed to believe MJ is dead because her body is buried at forest lawn..
We do not have real evidence of that yet but that does not mean MJ is not alive.
But let us send Elizabeth peace and love and may her body be buried where she had asked for it to be buried.

May her wishes be granted and may her spirit rest in peace...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 07:37:15 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
@Suspicious Minds.   The love of her life (other than MJ) was Richard Burton.  She had an adopted child with him.

One of her husbands did die in a plane crash about 18months after they married, but it wasnt Richard Burton.

the statement larry made was something to the effect of all the husbands which one she loved the most and he said a name and that he died in a plane crash. i would have thought burton also . i do also remember someone (might have been larry ) telling that the marriage to burton was i guess controversial in some way . idk just what i heard.
just wonder if we knew the circumstances then it might have been where she always planned to be.
not that it really should matter , it is just that a few are so upset right now.

If you read this link that was posted above:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It has a good resume of what she had wanted in the past and the reasons why it couldnt happen now.  Circumstances changed, i guess.   Richard Burton is buried in switzerland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 24, 2011, 07:54:14 PM
Quote from: "katooooooo"
IMO, it doesn't mean anything...Michael can have already buy a place in glendale, told miss taylor that when he will die he will be in glendale, so she's going to be in glendale and wait for the real death of Michael.

Ditto! And I believe that if there is someone who knows about the hoax, that is Liz. Michael would never leave her out of the hoax. She was old and sick and couldn't deal with the loss of Michael. So I do believe that she knew about the hoax and like katooooooo wrote, probably Michael and she talked about it earlier and she wanted to be close to Michael's future resting place. No need to lose hope. RIP sweet Liz.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

March 24, 2011, 08:27:46 PM
Quote from: "pepper"

It makes me think of how Elizabeth didn't want to get involved in all the "hoopla" at Michael's Memorial at the Staples Center.  Most likely she and her family both realized that the quicker everything is done and over with, the sooner the "hoopla" will end.  So having the funeral the day after her death (especially since it was "expected") is one way to end a lot of media speculation, drama and hoopla.  IMO

Elizabeth Taylor's Funeral Catches Media by Surprise

March 24th, 2011
07:50 PM ET

Elizabeth Taylor's funeral on Thursday caught many media outlets by surprise, prompting news helicopters, news vans and crews to scramble  in front of Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California.

We waited outside the wrought-iron gates under threatening skies in for nearly two hours for the funeral procession of five black limos.

Still photographers with long lenses lined both sides of the street, shutters clicking while camera crews shot the limos as they glided through the entrance.

The procession was small and quick. There was no hearse, and a law enforcement officer later confirmed the family rode in the limos.

These are the same gates where we, members of the media, stood in front of when pop star Michael Jackson was buried. The longtime friends will be entombed in the same building.

The family leaves after saying its final goodbyes, and so do we, before the rain starts.

Gregg Canes is a photojournalist for CNN in Los Angeles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

March 24, 2011, 08:33:27 PM
Just found this...

"Screen legend Elizabeth Taylor was laid to rest Thursday afternoon in an intimate ceremony at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California, The Associated Press reports. About four dozen family members attended the funeral that lasted an hour, Glendale police spokesman Tom Lorenz said.

Four stretch limousines transported Taylor's family to and from the funeral. Per Jewish customs (she converted before her wedding to Eddie Fisher in the late '50s,) she was buried within 48 hours of death..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 09:39:15 PM
Ok, so this link u posted:

if u go there and read the 5th comment from the top by Crae, she/he says that Liz is burried next to her parent AND michael Jackson and that happens to be the same place.
I dont really have time to research it, may be one of u can, may be IT IS the same place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

March 24, 2011, 09:53:46 PM
Just because Elizabeth Taylor died doesn't change my mind about MJ.  Death is a part of life and can not be predicted.  Only God knows when it is our time to go.  So with that being said I'm sure Elizabeth was aware about what happened to MJ on June 25th.  However she was an old lady that has been ill for the past year.  I still believe MJ is alive.  Maybe the tomb MJ is suppose to be in was really for Liz Taylor who knows but I still believe Michael to be alive.  Her death doesn't alter my opinion but I hope she rest in peace and God bless her family. On another note she had a closed casket at her funeral and she requested to be 15 minutes late to her own funeral which I find a little odd.  I read it in an article on Yahoo.  I also was surprised that she was buried the day after she died.  Is it just me or does that seem really fast?  How they have time to get her funeral together so fast?  Did any of the Jackson family attend?  I would like to know the answers to these questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 10:43:49 PM
I see how this could make some people question what is going on with the hoax.
but if you sit back and think about it for a few minutes you will see this does not change
the fact that Michael is still alive. we should not always jump so fast to loose faith.
we have stood true to our beliefs for so long and there is always tests that stand in the way of our faith. each time something comes around to prove once again that all is fine.
Keeping the faith is sometimes very hard to do but we must keep strong because when
Michael comes back he will need us ready to stand up and be counted with him.
I do agree that Elizabeth knew about the hoax she was Michaels best friend in the world
how could she not know. :O)
Keep the faith   hugs to allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Love You More
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 24, 2011, 10:49:41 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "katooooooo"
IMO, it doesn't mean anything...Michael can have already buy a place in glendale, told miss taylor that when he will die he will be in glendale, so she's going to be in glendale and wait for the real death of Michael.

Ditto! And I believe that if there is someone who knows about the hoax, that is Liz. Michael would never leave her out of the hoax. She was old and sick and couldn't deal with the loss of Michael. So I do believe that she knew about the hoax and like katooooooo wrote, probably Michael and she talked about it earlier and she wanted to be close to Michael's future resting place. No need to lose hope. RIP sweet Liz.

I also agree with that.......her death was expected, and for all we know, Michael was probably with her when she died and spent time with her in hospital (disguised of course) and she would of told him where she wanted to be, considering MJ did buy about 13 lots at forest lawn....

Its a dying persons wishes that matter...nothing else.!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 24, 2011, 11:03:08 PM
Michael was left out of the "Forest Lawn Celebs" photo gallery on TMZ.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
March 24, 2011, 11:39:08 PM
This is very sad, but we have to keep the faith , especially now! I'm sure Michael is grieving the loss of his dear friend and we all need to be strong for him. This doesn't change the hoax IMO.

Michael you are in my prayers, as is Elizabeth's family. Please stay strong and know how much we love you! God Bless you and your beautiful family Michael. My heart goes out to you dear brother. I hope you are well!
Dayna
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2011, 12:04:24 AM
Quote from: "a18wheelslady"
I see how this could make some people question what is going on with the hoax.
but if you sit back and think about it for a few minutes you will see this does not change
the fact that Michael is still alive. we should not always jump so fast to loose faith.
we have stood true to our beliefs for so long and there is always tests that stand in the way of our faith. each time something comes around to prove once again that all is fine.
Keeping the faith is sometimes very hard to do but we must keep strong because when
Michael comes back he will need us ready to stand up and be counted with him.
I do agree that Elizabeth knew about the hoax she was Michaels best friend in the world
how could she not know. :O)
Keep the faith   hugs to allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Love You More

I agree. "Only the strong survive!"

I also agree with the person who said earlier, "We just need to wait this out!"

I also agree with the person who said earlier, "This could be a ploy to have the paparazzi in one place while the family and friends are in another place!"

And I also remember the words of Michael's song:

"Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Everybody wants to read all about it
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to believe all about it"

To everyone I say, "Tie a knot in the end of your rope, and hang in there!"
"The truth will prevail!"

I'll end my post with the words from another one of Michael's songs: