Re: Elizabeth Taylor Funeral Service Today
March 24, 2011, 01:28:38 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I don't see this listed or mentioned anywhere else.  This is probably a 'TMZ' hoax.

Nope, here it comes, and not just quoting TMZ
'

Elizabeth Taylor's Funeral, Memorial Details Revealed
2:01 PM 3/24/2011 by Lindsay Powers

She will be buried at the same cemetery where Michael Jackson is entombed.

Elizabeth Taylor will be buried at Forest Lawn, Glendale, according to her death certificate.

That is where her longtime friend, Michael Jackson, is entombed.

A memorial service will be held for her Thursday at Forest Lawn, according to Entertainment Tonight.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

March 24, 2011, 01:33:53 PM
I damn them all to hell....  why . WHY they allowed this LIE to last 20 months! WHY!!
 My heart is torn apart... I can't even talk. I can't believe my fear was true. This was never a hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 01:35:29 PM
To Some of you: please calm down.we must have faith and try to be patience. STOP the negativity,some of us don't need to read this. Especially now when we need to believe more than ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

March 24, 2011, 01:44:46 PM
I'm speechless. This can not be true ........ :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]"You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them,      I am told, is to laugh" Michael Jackson[/size][/b]

March 24, 2011, 01:47:58 PM
Looking at the various news reports on this it seems no-one really knows the "right" answer - there is talk of her being buried next to her parents, her ashes being sent over to Wales - this is the article I read and it certainly doesn't say she is being buried next to Michael:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(I hope that worked - still new at this)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

March 24, 2011, 01:49:11 PM
Why isn't TMZ broadcasting from the funeral area?  Why isn't CNN flying overhead?  Why isn't anyone tweeting they are on the way to her funeral?  How can she be prepared, the casket picked, flowers, family there, etc, in just one day?  I'm not sad about this, it looks like there is some script writing going on again.  (fingers crossed)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 01:52:59 PM
:(  :cry:  :cry:

This is why I have always straddled the fence on the hoax and the murder.  I did not want to be completely blind sided.  If Elizabeth is actually buried there today, tomorrow or when ever, I will only have to conclude for me that Michael was maliciously murdered in a plot against him.  

I was and still am praying for a different outcome. But if it can be confirmed 100% that she is interred there, then for me, the hoax is over. :cry:  There is no reason for her to be buried there if not for her family carrying out her final wishes, to be buried next to her dear friend, MICHAEL JACKSON.  Oh God no this is too hard.  I've got to take a break. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 24, 2011, 02:08:08 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
:(  :cry:  :cry:

This is why I have always straddled the fence on the hoax and the murder.  I did not want to be completely blind sided.  If Elizabeth is actually buried there today, tomorrow or when ever, I will only have to conclude for me that Michael was maliciously murdered in a plot against him.  

I was and still am praying for a different outcome. But if it can be confirmed 100% that she is interred there, then for me, the hoax is over. :cry:  There is no reason for her to be buried there if not for her family carrying out her final wishes, to be buried next to her dear friend, MICHAEL JACKSON.  Oh God no this is too hard.  I've got to take a break. :cry:

I'm sorry you are feeling so down about this.  I see it another way, because I only believe Michael is alive.  Going with that, then for the hoax to continue, she would be buried there by Michael, after all, we have that statement of her wanting to be by Michael.  Of course, it was just presumed she'd die first, with her age and health.  What really has changed?  How does Elizabeth being at Forest Lawn mean that Michael went first?  How does it mean that Michael is there now?  
I hope you can find clues to reaffirm your belief in the hoax and not feel lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

March 24, 2011, 02:10:35 PM
Quote from: "Billie J"
To Some of you: please calm down.we must have faith and try to be patience. STOP the negativity,some of us don't need to read this. Especially now when we need to believe more than ever.
I agree. The negativity needs to stop, Open a new thread for that but reading people saying the same thing over and over again isn't helping.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Yulia

March 24, 2011, 02:17:25 PM
everyone is free to express their opinion. It was mine, as everyone else's and it's one of the most shocking proofs in all these 20 months. I thought it was a forum of discussion. It seems that if you don't share the mass opinion you're asked to get out. No, this is the proof this hoax is nothing but ILLUSION made up by fans, not even supported by family. We saw a hoax because we wanted to, not because it existed

Clues are invented and seen only with one side while refusing to see the whole thing. Unfortunately we, who are deffinitelly striken down by this news, are many more than those who see a good thing or "no proof" in this. Everything looks like it has to be separated. WHY we are not allowed to express opinions? no matter how much they differ. This is why we are here after all! And I won't argue, I don't care about anything else but Michael and this is just horrible, a horrible feeling of RELIVING June 25 again, but even at worst level. It's horrible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 02:19:32 PM
IMO, it doesn't mean anything...Michael can have already buy a place in glendale, told miss taylor that when he will die he will be in glendale, so she's going to be in glendale and wait for the real death of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

March 24, 2011, 02:21:10 PM
Well the Forest Lawn Memorial part on the death certificate is blacked out. You can only see the very top of the words. That is suspect to me because none of the other lines are typed that high up in the boxes. The line was long enough to put it so why is it typed where u can just see the top of the words peeking out. Probably because it was added after the fact by TMZ. The document is stamped "not a valid document" and that is the only thing on there I believe. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 02:24:23 PM
Sorry that grief, however real or unreal, is received as if it's offensive. :?  It's an emotion.  Either it will pass or it won't but there's no need for the mods to be insensitive to people who are feeling it after receiving this sad news. :roll:   That is certainly not Michaelish.  I have nothing more to say on this discussion, so I'll just read for awhile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 24, 2011, 02:25:04 PM
Quote from: "Yulia"
everyone is free to express their opinion. It was mine, as everyone else's and it's one of the most shocking proofs in all these 20 months. I thought it was a forum of discussion. It seems that if you don't share the mass opinion you're asked to get out. No, this is the proof this hoax is nothing but ILLUSION made up by fans, not even supported by family. We saw a hoax because we wanted to, not because it existed

ALL of your points COULD be true.  They could be actually right.  I'm sure we all have 1% of those secret feelings we hope are not right.  But, the 99% of the feelings that Michael is alive win out.  All YOU can do is follow your heart.  Clues come and go.  Clues are whatever WE make of them.  But, you read YOUR heart and then go wherever it leads. :)

Clues are invented and seen only with one side while refusing to see the whole thing. Unfortunately we, who are deffinitelly striken down by this news, are many more than those who see a good thing or "no proof" in this. Everything looks like it has to be separated. WHY we are not allowed to express opinions? no matter how much they differ. This is why we are here after all! And I won't argue, I don't care about anything else but Michael and this is just horrible, a horrible feeling of RELIVING June 25 again, but even at worst level. It's horrible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 02:27:30 PM
Does she have a will to be buried next to Michael? So, she believed Michael id dead. Now Michael must be feelbad.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLENDALE (CBS) — Memorial services will be held Thursday at 2 p.m. for Hollywood icon Dame Elizabeth Taylor.

Taylor will be laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks and Mortuaries in Glendale. The cemetery and mausoleum are also the final resting place of Taylor’s fried, Michael Jackson. According to the Glendale Police Department, the service will be private with immediate family and friends only.The actress, 79, died Wednesday morning after being hospitalized six weeks ago for congestive heart failure

I am gonna go there and observe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions