MJhasSpoken

Re: Elizabeth Taylor Funeral Service Today
March 24, 2011, 06:02:41 PM
Sorry if someone has mentioned this before but the article Liz Taylor Funeral -- The Limos Arrive was posted at 2:26pm same time MJ  'died'.   ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 06:06:14 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Back from Glendale FL. I got there 14min to 2.00, 5 limos arrrived at 2.11 without body. I went towards Holly Terrace but the road was blocked. Security did not allow to drive there, said private ceremony. I believe body was delivered to FL  earlier. On the streets people gathered, not much, police organizing traffic, and 3 helicopters. Was pretty quiet. Sge will be buried at Great Mausoleum, not Holly Terrace "where MJ is resting", will be resting in the future.

Thank you so much for these nice pics...makes the world look real to us out here in snow :)  Was you at Michael's memorial too?  I think I'll go out and visit you :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

March 24, 2011, 06:07:39 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Amazing how "Private" this is..... compared to Michaels.

Also, isn't that the same place Conrad Murray was spotted visiting MJ's tomb ???

Yes.  Because Murray was at the wrong place to visit MJ.  This photo of the white tents is from a different angle, but the same place Murray was at - the Great Mausoleum, not Holly Terrace.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 06:10:07 PM by pepper
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 06:08:40 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Sorry if someone has mentioned this before but the article Liz Taylor Funeral -- The Limos Arrive was posted at 2:26pm same time MJ  'died'.   ;)

No,hon, thy arrived at 2.11pm. I was there and believe myself rather the press.  ;)  :)

GLENDALE, Calif. – Elizabeth Taylor's family mourned the screen legend in a brief private funeral service Thursday at a Southern California cemetery famous for being the final resting place of Hollywood celebrities, including her good friend Michael Jackson.

Inside the sprawling Forest Lawn Cemetery, barricades blocked access to the funeral, where about four dozen family members mourned the actress during a service that lasted about an hour, said Glendale police spokesman Tom Lorenz. Five black stretch limousines transported Taylor's family to the funeral, but no procession was held. He said the family decided to stay at the cemetery after the funeral.

Taylor died early Wednesday of congestive heart failure while surrounded by her four children at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she had been hospitalized for about six weeks.

Taylor, who was infamously married eight times to seven husbands, converted to Judaism before her 1959 wedding to Eddie Fisher. Jewish customs call for a burial within 48 hours of death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJhasSpoken

March 24, 2011, 06:09:40 PM
Thanks scorpionchik.  :)

I meant the article on TMZ was posted 3/24/2011 2:26 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 06:12:31 PM
deleted
Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 06:15:23 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 24, 2011, 06:13:43 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Back from Glendale FL.quote]

Thank you so much for these nice pics...makes the world look real to us out here in snow :)  Was you at Michael's memorial too?  I think I'll go out and visit you :))

You are welcome. Believe or not I was not at the memorial, I thought they were "taking Michael" to LA FL. That's what media was saying at that time.  :) And then I did not go to cemetery for long time cause I did not believe Michael is there. For the first time, I went to FL on April3rd, 2010 to check things out and post here. Which I did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 24, 2011, 06:22:56 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Thanks scorpionchik.  :)

I meant the article on TMZ was posted 3/24/2011 2:26 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Wow :shock:
Maybe they're trying to remind us that this is the same place where Michael's funeral was, and if we watch dear Elizabeth's funeral, we'll notice the differences between her's and MJ's. Real funeral vs. Fake

First, for MJ's there was helicopters and all flying over it recording it, while Elizabeth's is more private, cameras are outside and were only streaming the arrivals

Second, it was outside, Elizabeth's appears to be inside of a tent or something..

I'm sure there are more. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

March 24, 2011, 06:25:59 PM
Back from Glendale FL.quote]

You are welcome. Believe or not I was not at the memorial, I thought they were "taking Michael" to LA FL. That's what media was saying at that time.  :) And then I did not go to cemetery for long time cause I did not believe Michael is there. For the first time, I went to FL on April3rd, 2010 to check things out and post here. Which I did.

Yes I remember that too.  My heart is out there...  I've wanted to move there since my Aunt moved there when I was 6.  My parents always promised me we would vacation there, but we never did.  And here I am, still in Michigan, at 54 now...:(
You must be close to Glendale.  I really look at the google distances from Carolwood/Hayvenhurst/UCLA and places a lot, and everything out there looks like it would take forever to maneuver about.  Its funny, if I'm wrong correct me, but it looks on the maps, that if you could walk about 5 miles, you could about cover all the places I mentioned by foot in a few hours :)  I'd love to do that with my sleuth hat on .. lol.
Thanks again for your journey and the pics...you cover what we who want to cannot. :D

In response to the above comment...I'm wondering if the DC's were different also...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 06:30:11 PM
Look at Yahoo news...Notice they have Elizabeth with Michael :)  yet again no mention about what she said.  That comment has taken a hike.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

March 24, 2011, 06:37:22 PM
where I live, it was a TV report on yesterday and they said: ET said she wanted to be buried at FL,where her lifetime friend Michael Jackson is.  And besides this, I remember her saying this after june 25 2009. No doubt

I don't understand anything... I understand that this "hoax" was an illusion... started probably by a so cold heart than either hell wouldn't warm it
Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 06:40:10 PM by Yulia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 06:40:09 PM
Sooooo, THAT was the quote?  She wants to be buried at FL where Michael Jackson IS?  I do not like THAT!  I gotta find that quote.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

March 24, 2011, 06:42:06 PM
Sooooo, THAT was the quote?  She wants to be buried at FL where Michael Jackson IS?  I do not like THAT!  I gotta find that quote.  

NO! i say what the report here said. They were like, telling, talking: ET said she wanted to be buried at FL,where her lifetime friend Michael Jackson is  - these were their words, like they were remembering what Liz said. But Liz DID say she wanted to be buried at FL,besides Michael, but I don't recall the exact  words
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 06:48:05 PM
I get you.  I'm looking too.  I've found where she says at the memorial that she found serenity  there at FL and was looking for a plot by Michael.  But, to me that's different than saying he IS IN FL now.  Maybe, hopefully, the family did buy plots, and she was looking for one next to Michael's plot.We can hope.

Here are some GOOD pics from Elizabeth's memorial.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 06:48:34 PM
I just finished to explain my brother how MJ faked his death. And that he is still alive. I ran into all the ''evedince''and clues with him. It is very ironic to open a thread after that, and see all people losing hope just because 1 thing is posted @ TMZ..  :roll:

to me he is still alive. My memory is now freshed. Nothing, just nothing can make me believe that he is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions