_Anna_

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "_Anna_"
So it's almost cristal clear that all the stories TMZ has been getting were from Murray and not from the Jacksons. This is the worst thing I've ever came upon regarding TMZ. So they are on the bad side, leaking all the documents and news and everything from the corrupt Murray's team. That's what all these mean. Did I understand it wrong?

We always knew someone IS feeding them. So it's Murray's team.

If you think Murray is bad team and not on MJ's side, you think he's dead. Otherwise your conclusions make no sense at all. I hope we will never have to win a war with you, I would be very concerned.
I don't know whay you always get defensive no matter who doesn't agree with you. I am not a person who is afraid to express her opinions. It's my right. As it's yours. Don't be so defensive, because you, as me and an all of us here don't know the truth. No one does. So it's your word against my word, and I see no sense in having a win-war with me. No one will win, for the simple fact non of us know the truth. Only the family does and probably even they don't know it all. And you know that. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine by me. I don't jump on your opinions. Excluding completely the ipotesis that Murray might be guilty is being blind. I can't just close the eyes, I consider BOTH possibilities.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

And it's not about any win-war. Believe me that at this point in time, I simply don't care about any win-war. All I care about is the truth. To me now there's nothing clear anymore. Just that I simply don't know what happened. Not anymore. I just want, like all of you, to know what happened to him. I don't even know if we will ever know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

So it's almost cristal clear that all the stories TMZ has been getting were from Murray and not from the Jacksons. This is the worst thing I've ever came upon regarding TMZ. So they are on the bad side, leaking all the documents and news and everything from the corrupt Murray's team. That's what all these mean. Did I understand it wrong?

We always knew someone IS feeding them. So it's Murray's team.

If you think Murray is bad team and not on MJ's side, you think he's dead. Otherwise your conclusions make no sense at all. I hope we will never have to win a war with you, I would be very concerned.
I don't know whay you always get defensive no matter who doesn't agree with you. I am not a person who is afraid to express her opinions. It's my right. As it's yours. Don't be so defensive, because you, as me and an all of us here don't know the truth. No one does. So it's your word against my word, and I see no sense in having a win-war with me. No one will win, for the simple fact non of us know the truth. Only the family does and probably even they don't know it all. And you know that. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine by me. I don't jump on your opinions. Excluding completely the ipotesis that Murray might be guilty is being blind. I can't just close the eyes, I consider BOTH possibilities.

You are fickle, and it simply doesn't make sense what you say and you never back up your claims. You are only making others doubt by being very negative with a lot of words, yet in fact you say nothing at all.

For your information: I looked at both sides for a long time, and I debunked it by using common sense. If I had posted all my doubts in the past, I would have made many people on here depressed. I am glad I never did, because after thorough investigation, I know now those doubts were unnecessary. You should do some more investigation and think a little longer before you post. And that's MY opinion, whether you like it or not. It sounds to me that you need a serious break from the hoax to rethink without being distracted by 'bad news'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

There will always be bad news to throw us off, it does not mean that it is the truth.  I have a suggestion, when someone feels that Michael has passed, please revise everything we have found in the forum and reread it. That will put you back on track. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

_Anna_

You are fickle, and it simply doesn't make sense what you say and you never back up your claims. You are only making others doubt by being very negative with a lot of words, yet in fact you say nothing at all.

For your information: I looked at both sides for a long time, and I debunked it by using common sense. If I had posted all my doubts in the past, I would have made many people on here depressed. I am glad I never did, because after thorough investigation, I know now those doubts were unnecessary. You should do some more investigation and think a little longer before you post. And that's MY opinion, whether you like it or not. It sounds to me that you need a serious break from the hoax to rethink without being distracted by 'bad news'.
[/color]
If this is me, why should I refrain if this is what I feel? In the future, maybe, I should keep my thoughts to myself.And no, your opinion doesn't bother me, and I don't have to like it or not, it's your opinion.

Maybe, I should refrain from posting what I really think for the sake of the others, but that doesn't change the story. For me now, there's nothing clear. On either side. I think that as far as we are all free to express our opinions, we can say what we think. But it's fine, I will keep it to myself. But please, try to not jump anymore on me or any other who has an opposite opinion from yours, no one seeks war, at least not me. It's what I think and what I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

That's too easy anna, blaming me for silencing you. If you actually read what I wrote, you would see that I don't care that you have another opinion, I am simply asking you to back up your claims and if you can't, simply count to 10 before you cause drama which will make people doubt, while there is no reason to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A central part of Dr. Murray's defense is that Michael Jackson was a hard-core Propofol addict who hid his drug dependence from the doc ... thus Murray wasn't operating with full knowledge.
I rermember a different defense at time of MJ's death and that Murray was weening Michael off the drugs, now he claims he wasn't aware of his drug use.  Geesh !!!  Does anyone else remember that?

The defense is looking for people who believe in personal responsibility, such as small business owners.[/quote]...such as small business owners.  
.. huh?!?!?  what does that have anything to do with?

What really boggles my mind is why does Murray have any involvement with the jurors, even just to greet and smile at them.  I don't get it !!!!    Is there anyone that knows exactly how jurors are selected in a murder case?   This sounds like a freak show :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Jermaine's twitt

Now the defense's TMZ leak has been plugged, we look fwd to the unhindered process of justice You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 4 hours ago via web

So who feeds TMZ is not the Jackson family, but Murray's team.

I wonder why Jermaine tweeted about the "leak". People who didn't know about the leak are now getting curious and will check it out at the TMZ site, which is may be the intention ;)

Exactly! I got this tweet as a nice clue because Jermaine is directing people to TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
That's too easy anna, blaming me for silencing you. If you actually read what I wrote, you would see that I don't care that you have another opinion, I am simply asking you to back up your claims and if you can't, simply count to 10 before you cause drama which will make people doubt, while there is no reason to.

Anna-Tarja. Tarja left and now we have Yulia.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "PureLove"

Ah! I didn't even notice. Yes, Yulia sounds pretty familiar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

and your point? I am really not up to any type of game or jokes. I have the feeling that this forum begins to raise too many jokes and ironies when in reality is not the case. I will say my opinion as many time as I want. dont like it,it's your right. Don't get what's happening with people. If we all had the same opinion- mass opinion- we would be robots perhaps. It amazes me. I don't think I've ever, since I am on this forum, criticized any opinion. If I answer, I answer on subject. I am not here to agree or disagree with anyone or start a fight if somebody doesn't share my opinion as I don't care about these things as they don't influence me. What is that?

I close it here as I already give too much talk on a subject I simply not interested in. people always start fights. "How can you say that?/ Stop it!/Get out of here/ You are crazy/Why are you here?" . Wise people act the opposite, they accept points of view and they are conscious they are not forced to agree with any of them if they don't consider doing it and in conclusion they don't start  ironic talks, verbal fights and ect.   You don't like it, ignore it. I do the same. If I were to start now  a talk against every single opinion I disagree with, I wouldn't have time for anything else anymore. I am here for Michael and I don't care what anyone might think about what I say,if they agree or not. If they agree, fine. If they not, also fine. And I mean it. End of talk. This is childish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Yulia"

and your point? I am really not up to any type of game or jokes. I have the feeling that this forum begins to raise too many jokes and ironies when in reality is not the case. I will say my opinion as many time as I want. dont like it,it's your right. Don't get what's happening with people. If we all had the same opinion- mass opinion- we would be robots perhaps. It amazes me. I don't think I've ever, since I am on this forum, criticized any opinion. If I answer, I answer on subject. I am not here to agree or disagree with anyone or start a fight if somebody doesn't share my opinion as I don't care about these things as they don't influence me. What is that?

I close it here as I already give too much talk on a subject I simply not interested in. people always start fights. "How can you say that?/ Stop it!/Get out of here/ You are crazy/Why are you here?" . Wise people act the opposite, they accept points of view and they are conscious they are not forced to agree with any of them if they don't consider doing it and in conclusion they don't start  ironic talks, verbal fights and ect.   You don't like it, ignore it. I do the same. If I were to start now  a talk against every single opinion I disagree with, I wouldn't have time for anything else anymore. I am here for Michael and I don't care what anyone might think about what I say,if they agree or not. If they agree, fine. If they not, also fine. And I mean it. End of talk. This is childish.

'Leaving' and then coming back under a new username is childish Tarja. And Michael needs people who have his back no matter what happens. You do not fit that category.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They certainty are NOT having luck finding jurors.  Could've we told them THAT???Judge Wants More Prospective Jurors in Trial of Conrad Murray

A judge told attorneys yesterday that he wants more potential jurors summoned to the downtown courthouse for the trial of the doctor charged with involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson’s death.

After a meeting in his chambers with attorneys, Los Angeles Superior Court Ju...dge Michael E. Pastor said he had concluded that they “simply do not have a sufficient number of pre-screened, hardship-qualified jurors” in the pool of those who could hear the case against Dr. Conrad Murray.

The judge said more prospective jurors would need to be called in on April 7 to determine if it would be a financial hardship to serve on the case, which is expected to begin in earnest in early May and end by July 1.

The pool of potential jurors currently includes 147 people who were asked — in a process that started Thursday — to fill out extensive questionnaires detailing what they have heard about the case.

They were instructed to return to court on May 4, when attorneys from both sides will begin questioning them.

Opening statements are scheduled for May 9.

Nearly 200 other prospective panelists were released to serve on shorter trials
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Lol, so they already expect the trial to last for 8 weeks?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

MJ pulled this hoax on the 25th June which is my wedding aniversary, and if this trial is all over and all is revealed by 1st July, which is my birthday, then that would be the best birthday ever. MJ, if you are reading this, please take this into consideration as you have changed my wedding aniversary date significance forever. A birthday BAM would more than compensate.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions