He was addicted to prescription in the past! No one is denying this..
What is up with these people!!
The point of the matter is Dr. Murray was his Doctor and he administered those drugs and handled everything as if he was a lunatic. It really does not matter if he was addicted or not and if he was he should have known better than to continue giving him drugs. He should have gotten MJ help if he was addicted and if he was or whoever was he should have stopped everything and said to MJ I can no longer be your Doctor if we do not leave here right now and get you admitted to a place to get you off of these drugs...And if MJ or whoever said no than he should have walked out.. Point blank...

Again who was it he gave all that medicine to?  
Makes you wonder! :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
IM (intramuscular) injections are used commonly for lots of certain drugs.

It just means in the muscle.

It was Arnold Klein that twittered that MJ would never inject himself...that he was needle phobic !!!!

As Michael Jackson's physician for 25 years i can assure the world he could never self-inject. He was needle phobic.
8:08 AM Apr 6th, 2010 via web

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so are these guys not in violation of the hipaa laws telling this stuff. seems that ms lee was supposed to have been fined for telling according to geralden hughes face book .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so are these guys not in violation of the hipaa laws telling this stuff. seems that ms lee was supposed to have been fined for telling according to geralden hughes face book .

Arnie twittered this when Murray was using the excuse that Michael injected himself with the fatal dose...

It was then, that Arnie stepped in, in MJ's defense and told the world that he never  would or could do that !!

And yes, I work in the Medical field and we are trained religiously about patient confidentiality...........that is a real no no in this field.  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It does not matter if he was addicted to drugs FOR THAT IS NOT WHY HE IS IN COURT FACING MURDER!!!!!!

THE DOCTOR IS AT FAULT FOR SUPPLYING THE DRUGS & FOR DRUGGING HIM TO DEATH AND FOR HANDELING HIS PAIENT AS IF HE THE DOCTOR WAS A MADMAN :evil:  :twisted:  

Whoever that man was Dr. Murray was medicating to death died a horrible death!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS BEING PRESENTED IN COURT AS EVIDENCE!

THE MAN WAS FOUND DEAD LOOKING PALE OLD SICKLY HOSPICE AIDS PATIENT WHO HAS BEEN MEDICATED TO DEATH ALL NIGHT LONG AND HAVING A CATHETER AND AN IV STUCK IN HIM CAN ALL OF A SUDDEN MUSTER ENOUGH STRENGTH THROUGH ALL OF THIS MADNESS WAS ABLE TO DRUG HIMSELF AND BREAK A SYRINGE AND NOW IT IS HIS FAULT BECAUSE HE INJECTED HIMSELF AND MIGHT ME ADDICTED TO DRUGS!  :evil:  :twisted:  

IS THIS REAL OR A JOKE????????????????????/ :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  

THIS IS BEYOND UNDERSTANDING OR BELIEF!!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:    

I AM ALSO SHOCKED THAT THERE WAS NO STRING OR A BUTTON FOR HIM TO PUSH OR PULL IF HE NEEDED SOMEONE OR IF HE FELL OFF OF THE BED!!  

I PRAY THIS IS A HOAX AND THAT WAS NOT A REAL PERSON FOR IF IT WAS A REAL LIVING PERSON THAN DR. MURRAY SHOULD BE ON TRIAL FOR MURDER, MALICE, MUTILATION, INHUMANE ACT AGAINST GOD AND MAN AND HE SHOULD GET LIFE IN PRISON FOR MAKING ANYONE SUFFER AND DIE IN SUCH AN UGLY AND HORRIBLE WAY.
 :evil:  :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Integrity"
It does not matter if he was addicted to drugs FOR THAT IS NOT WHY HE IS IN COURT FACING MURDER!!!!!! actually it might. isn't there something about administering to a known addict? anyone know? thing is this wouldn't help his case any unless it goes beyond michael.
THE DOCTOR IS AT FAULT FOR SUPPLYING THE DRUGS & FOR DRUGGING HIM TO DEATH AND FOR HANDELING HIS PAIENT AS IF HE THE DOCTOR WAS A MADMAN :evil:  :twisted:  

THE MAN WAS FOUND DEAD LOOKING PALE OLD SICKLY HOSPICE AIDS PATIENT WHO HAS BEEN MEDICATED TO DEATH ALL NIGHT LONG AND HAVING A CATHETER AND AN IV STUCK IN HIM CAN ALL OF A SUDDEN MUSTER ENOUGH STRENGTH THROUGH ALL OF THIS MADNESS WAS ABLE TO DRUG HIMSELF AND BREAK A SYRINGE AND NOW IT IS HIS FAULT BECAUSE HE INJECTED HIMSELF AND MIGHT ME ADDICTED TO DRUGS!  :evil:  :twisted:  

I AM ALSO SHOCKED THAT THERE WAS NO STRING OR A BUTTON FOR HIM TO PUSH OR PULL IF HE NEEDED SOMEONE OR IF HE FELL OFF OF THE BED!!  

I PRAY THIS IS A HOAX AND THAT WAS NOT A REAL PERSON FOR IF IT WAS A REAL LIVING PERSON THAN DR. MURRAY SHOULD BE ON TRIAL FOR MURDER, MALICE, MUTILATION, INHUMANE ACT AGAINST GOD AND MAN AND HE SHOULD GET LIFE IN PRISON FOR MAKING ANYONE SUFFER AND DIE IN SUCH AN UGLY AND HORRIBLE WAY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Demerol is in fact morphine and is used as a pain killer?
Propofol is used as an anesthetic and not a pain killer. I don't know if Propofol, traded under Diprivan name, has something to do with morphine or is a completely different substance.

Anyway, was Michael that stupid to ask for morphine all the time :? ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

It does not matter if he was addicted to drugs FOR THAT IS NOT WHY HE IS IN COURT FACING MURDER!!!!!! [....]

Peligroso estado de ánimo.
Tenga cuidado de ti mismo.

This board should not be a place for hate and aggression AT ALL.
But if one needs to let loose some temper, this would be an excellent place to colour this

here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and spare regular threads of any negativity.
Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
It does not matter if he was addicted to drugs FOR THAT IS NOT WHY HE IS IN COURT FACING MURDER!!!!!!

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions