Quote from: "trustno1"
However long it takes, it has to reach a conclusion, and I'm in it for the long haul.  As has already been mentioned, the phrase "I'll see you in July" is echoing in my head.  We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, if this was always planned, the delay, remember how everything in this hoax has been delayed and delayed.  I can see why some are getting restless and even taking a break/leaving, but it's not our hoax remember?  Not our schedule he's supposed to be fitting into.
Hopefully the "I'll see you in July" and the pattern of the many delays mean that we come to the end of this hoax soon.
I don't want to end up like Elvis' fans who still believe that he is alive but they DON'T KNOW IT.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SDG and Taaj Malik are hardly the most reliable of source IMHO.

I have seen an article on CNN saying that the trial will conclude around 1st July, not commence on 1st July.  Someone needs to wash their ears out lol  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

I wish someone would just tape their mouths/hands up so they can't type or speak anymore.

Nothing useful ever comes from them doing either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, judge quashed all key witnesses! I wonder why and who is going to testify?
Court in July does not mean Michael Jackson called to Michael Pastor and told to postpone to July cause he is going to BAM, does it?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
SDG and Taaj Malik are hardly the most reliable of source IMHO.

I have seen an article on CNN saying that the trial will conclude around 1st July, not commence on 1st July.  Someone needs to wash their ears out lol  :lol:

:lol: Now this is good news. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

rowdyangel wrote: SDG and Taaj Malik are hardly the most reliable of source IMHO.

I have seen an article on CNN saying that the trial will conclude around 1st July, not commence on 1st July. Someone needs to wash their ears out lol

I hope so

Regarding motions to Quash and/or Subpoena:

Defense has withdrawn the motion for the 3 bodyguards: Michael Amir, Fahim Abdul and Alberto Alvarez.

:?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope this brings closure for everyone:) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: ~Souza~

Furthermore, Klein’s lawyer states that he contacted Weitzman and that he claimed the Estate of Michael Jackson didn’t need Klein to be subpoenaed!

:? i don't understand this statement. what does the estate have to do with this? isn't this the state of ca. verses conrad murry?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I can't find other date when trial begins other than May 9th.  Is that the right date?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I can't find other date when trial begins other than May 9th.  Is that the right date?

Well jury selection is on May 4th so I guess we have to wait and see for that first.

Judge: Jackson Autopsy Photos Can Be Shown to Jury

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- The judge in the trial of Michael Jackson's physician ruled Thursday that prosecutors can use rehearsal footage of the late pop singer, as well as photos from his autopsy.

Superior Judge Michael Pastor made the determinations at a hearing setting evidentiary boundaries for the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, which is slated to begin next month.

Murray is accused of giving Jackson a lethal dose of propofol mixed with other sedatives. He has pleaded not guilty to manslaughter.

On Thursday, Judge Pastor barred prosecutors from using information about Murray's personal life, including details about extramarital affairs and out-of-wedlock children.

Instead, Pastor said, he wants both sides to focus on Murray's medical care of Jackson before his death.

To that end, he also ruled that the defense cannot use evidence about Jackson's mounting debt and pending lawsuits.

Murray's lawyers had planned to argue that Jackson's desperate financial situation led him take a fatal dose of propofol.

Opening statements in the trial are expected to begin May 9, and the judge has ruled that cameras will be allowed in the courtroom.

The case is expected to last about two months.

In-person jury selection will begin on May 4.

Potential jurors have been asked to fill out an extended questionnaire about their knowledge in the case.

Last month, 147 potential jurors -- less than half of an initial jury pool of 340 -- said they had time to be on a two-month trial.

Of those who were willing to serve, the judge said many would probably have to be sent home because of their views on the case.

Murray faces a maximum of four years in prison if convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Prosecutors contend the Houston-based cardiologist was on the phone and distracted after administering a powerful anesthetic to Jackson.

They also believe the singer was dead by the time Murray summoned help.

At a preliminary hearing in January, a security guard testified he was told to place vials of medicine in bags before calling 911.

Alberto Alvarez was the first security guard to reach the bedroom where Jackson lapsed into unconsciousness.

Alvarez said he was frozen at the sight of Jackson on the bed with his eyes and mouth wide open.

He testified that Murray was using one hand to pump on the singer's chest as he lay on the bed. Prosecutors say CPR should be done on a hard surface, not a bed.

While waiting for paramedics to arrive, Alvarez says, Murray asked if anyone knew CPR and admitted that he had never performed the life-saving procedure before.

A paramedic sent to Jackson's rented mansion testified that he saw Murray scoop up three bottles of lidocaine from the floor and place the vials in a bag during efforts to revive the pop star.

Martin Blount testified that he was surprised to see the bottles since the doctor told paramedics he hadn't given Jackson any drugs.

Blount says Murray at one point also wanted to use a hypodermic needle on the King of Pop, which he and fellow paramedics refused.

Dr. Richelle Cooper said Jackson was dead long before he was wheeled into the emergency room at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Cooper testified she authorized paramedics to pronounce Jackson dead at 12:57 p.m., but they declined at Murray's request and because of the singer's celebrity.

After an ambulance ride trailed by paparazzi and more than an hour of efforts in the ER, Cooper officially pronounced Jackson dead at 2:26 p.m. on June 25, 2009.

The defense did not call any witnesses at the hearing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions