~Souza~Topic starter

Tweeted by TeamMichael777, info comes from Samantha De Gosson and I can't seem to find anything else about it except this, but nevertheless, here it is:

Court Hearing March 22nd, 2011. My personal notes from inside the court room.
by Samantha De Gosson on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6:54pm
Court Hearing March 22nd, 2011

Regarding discovery:

Prosecution got a new expert report from the defense today but is still waiting for 2 other.

Prosecution is concerned about the delay in obtaining the final discovery.

Defense claim it’s not their fault it is taking so long and are still waiting for S.I.D. to obtain the high resolution fingerprints scan that were initially sent to the F.B.I. and that S.I.D. is not getting back to them. Judge was Court annoyed and asked why there was so much drama in exchanging and obtaining discovery. Defense said there was no drama but defense mentioned the defense was not conforming to the S.I.D. protocol.

Regarding the jury questionnaire:

Both parties submitted their proposed questionnaire. The Judge also made his own proposed questionnaire which he sent to both parties but none of them claimed to have received it until today but that version had already been revised due to typos and grammatical errors and new questions.

Regarding motions to Quash and/or Subpoena:

Defense has withdrawn the motion for the 3 bodyguards: Michael Amir, Fahim Abdul and Alberto Alvarez.

The motion to subpoena Thome Thome:

This motion was brought up but the defense wanted to go into chambers to discuss Thome.

The judge seemed surprised and asked why it should go to chambers (behind closed doors) and under what pretences.

Thome’s lawyer came up and claimed Thome’s dealings with Michael Jackson were irrelevent in the court room and that Thome had not been personally and properly served with the subpoena and that on that basis alone Thome’s subpoena should be quashed. Furthermore, Thome’s lawyer claims that even if subpoenaed, Thome would be of no service since he had no records of anything to show the court room.

The defense jumped in and said they had proof of service in that matter. Judge said he needed to see the proof before being able to make a decision.

About 45 minutes later the defense came back with a proof of delivery which was signed by a processor at Thome’s residence on March 3rd, 2011.

Judge needs to have the processor come and testify at court on March 28th in order for him to make the final decision on the motion.

Motion to quash  subpoena for Randy Phillips and Shawn Trell:

AEG’s lawyer took the stand and claimed that neither work nor have ever worked for AEG!

He stated that AEG is not the same as AEG Live and have nothing to do with each-other and that under the subpoena made it states AEG and not AEG Live so motion should be quashed!

The defense claims they are connected but AEG lawyer denies it. Defense asks judge if they can resubmit the subpoena with AEG Live instead of AEG and asked AEG’s lawyers if they will accept the rectification. AEG lawyer said he would have to ask his clients but would accept the rectification based only on the two individuals personally, not AEG Live.

Judge then quashed the motion to subpoena Randy Phillips and Shawn Trell based on Defense paperwork error.

Motion to quash motion to subpoena Arnold Klein:

Judge ruling: Denied without Prejudice. The ruling is still in Limbo due to the fact that Arnold Klein’s lawyer claims the subpoena was founded on non-proven allegations and inaccurate information by the defense in their written motion to subpoena Klein.

Defense wanted Klein’s medical reports for Michael from October 2008 to June 2009 and that they still haven’t received all records and that Arnold Klein should be subpoenaed.

Klein’s lawyer takes the stand claiming that Klein was out of the country all the month of May 2009 and that therefore the motion is invalid. Motion to subpoena also claimed that Klein gave Michael Demerol and but Klein’s lawyer claims there is no proof.

Furthermore, Klein’s lawyer states that he contacted Weitzman and that he claimed the Estate of Michael Jackson didn’t need Klein to be subpoenaed!

Judge wants Klein’s lawyer to hand the remaining missing documents to the defense in an “on camera review” on April 6th to be able to make a final decision on that motion as well.

Due to all the delays in the handing-over of discovery and the motions the new trial date is estimated to be around the beginning of July, 2011. The date will be decided end of June, 2011.

Defense just withdrew the motion to quash the subpoena for the bodyguards without explanation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow- very interesting.

The timing makes me wonder if Michael will be the first witness....  :lol:

And conveniently- I will be in LA the first 10 days of July.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

See you in July  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Yup see you in July.. I have vacations the first week of July maybe I should go and explore a few things.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

[youtube:um9mat2u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx87HTLB8Ew&feature=related[/youtube:um9mat2u]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I give up.

Time to find a new hobby.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Klein’s lawyer takes the stand claiming that Klein was out of the country all the month of May 2009 and that therefore the motion is invalid. Motion to subpoena also claimed that Klein gave Michael Demerol and but Klein’s lawyer claims there is no proof.
Dr Arnold Klein Sets The Record Straight Pt1
[youtube:19b0oibh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3crqxuN8m4[/youtube:19b0oibh]

Dr Arnold Klein Sets The Record Straight Pt 2[youtube:19b0oibh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1ss_ukZLA&feature=related[/youtube:19b0oibh]

MICHAEL JACKSON. ARNIE KLEIN'S INTERVIEW ABOUT MICHAEL'S VITILIGO.Part 1/3[youtube:19b0oibh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2foESMQDBAY[/youtube:19b0oibh]

MICHAEL JACKSON. ARNIE KLEIN'S INTERVIEW ABOUT MICHAEL'S VITILIGO.Part 2/3[youtube:19b0oibh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pOVUXVYlpY[/youtube:19b0oibh]

MICHAEL JACKSON. ARNIE KLEIN'S INTERVIEW ABOUT MICHAEL'S VITILIGO.Part 3/3
[youtube:19b0oibh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRpJoDiYniE&feature=related[/youtube:19b0oibh]
I find these interviews to be very interesting. In the context of what I quoted above I am providing evidence against that. We have Arnie providing us with the evidence himself (out of his own mouth) in numerous interviews. He cleary states he gave Michael 51 injections of demerol over a 3 month period around the time of Michaels' "death".  :ugeek: See video below.
[youtube:19b0oibh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7dXQs62Q0[/youtube:19b0oibh]
Arnie speaks about it around 6:21 mark. This whole part of the show though is very interesting. Pay attention to how Arnie shifts his eyes when talking about that topic. He doesn't even keep his eyes focused on the interviewer. Signs of deception. He had no problem lookin Larry in the eyes. Shady, me thinks.

Co-conspirator perhaps? A key person on Michael's side? Harvey is speaking as well about the following documents in the links I have provided below. Brian is another one who is highly suspect to me. I think he may be playing dual role.  8-)

I realize that this report from Samantha is her interpretation of what happened in court On March 22, 2011 but I do not see any reason for her to make up that part about what Arnie's lawyer said.

Now I want to tell you a little about the youtube videos I have posted. First don't mind the titles. This interview in the second set of videos was done before the first ones. I think it was done shortly after Michael's "death". Next pay very close attention to what Arnie says regarding drugs, doctors, FDA, congressman, a member of the house of representative, Justice Dept. and FBI.  8-)

Arnie says he is in a war. I am now having a different opinion about Arnie and his role/position. The first youtube videos I posted are a later interview in the year 2009; he is with his lawyers and he is talking about the civil suit Dr. Hoefflin filed against him.

Pay attention to his words carefully. To me it appears that both of these Dr.'s are covering their ass. It is hard to say for sure if they are really being looked at as contributing to Michael's "death" somehow by giving drugs to him. They both could be used by the system as protected witnesses to take down bigger fish. This letter is taken from this link:
[/color]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Statement from Steven M. Hoefflin, M.D., F.I.C.S., F.A.C.S.

I am personally going to put a stop to all of the threats on my life and the threats against my family.

I am now bringing out to the public all of the credible evidence in my possession on the corruption in Los Angeles Law Enforcement pertaining to the Michael Jackson Investigation. I am going to personally stop all of the threats from the LAPD on my life and the threats against my family. These are occurring because those members of law enforcement know that I possess abundant incriminating evidence that is going to put a lot of people in prison. I am not going to allow and will expose those people who are colluding together, such as Diane Dimond of Entertainment Tonight, with the police to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence to the proper authorities. All of the people that have been threatening my family and I that I have incriminating evidence on are going to be exposed with this evidence in the public eye so they will stop their attempts on my life that I have been experiencing for too long.

For me to wait for the slow wheels of government investigations to catch on and bring these people to justice is no longer feasible. Colin Powell is a friend of mine. I have already called his house and left a message for him. I am asking him to engage a congressional investigation into all of the LAPD and Los Angeles Sherriff Department Law Enforcement Corruption in Los Angeles that is taking place in the Michael Jackson and other important investigations that is ruining our city. I want a Congressional Committee to subpoena these people, put them under oath, gather credible evidence for a good District Attorney, and bring them to proper justice. I have already asked Bob Woodward to report on this matter in the Washington Post. I am going to put an end to these threats now. I owe it to my family. I owe it to myself. But, most of all, I owe it to the public who always wants to know the truth and especially the truth about what happened to Michael Jackson. In reference to yesterday’s lawsuit filed against me by Dr. Arnold Klein, I am established Government Witness in the Michael Jackson Death Investigation.

It is my clear opinion that Dr. Arnold Klein and his attorneys are attempting to prevent me from discussing incriminating evidence that I possess on Dr. Klein. They know that I have provided this evidence to the authorities.

They also know that credible, incriminating evidence is going to be shortly released in my book. In my opinion and that of others, they desperately want me to stop any further investigation and to stop providing the public and the authorities the evidence that I acquire.

It is my opinion that Dr. Klein is using a letter with falsified information sent to him by Howard Weitzman, Esq. In July 2009, I was asked to have a privileged meeting with Mr. Weitzman and another attorney. I shared incriminating evidence that I possessed on Dr. Klein and that he was under investigation by multiple agencies of the Department of Justice.

Mr. Weitzman told me that he would neither talk with Dr. Klein, would not provide him any defense, nor would he assist his defense attorneys. On August 1st, 2009, after that privileged legal meeting, Mr. Weitzman prepared a letter with false information to Dr. Klein’s defense attorney, Mr. Charnley, in an attempt to discredit me. The false information in his letter was known to be false by both he and Mr. John Branca. Mr. Weitzman had told me he had discussed it with Mr. Branca. Mr. Weitzman falsely stated that I had no permission nor right to talk about Michael or his mother. H also stated that he and Mr. Branca did not condone me providing evidence to the public about Dr. Klein’s criminal activities, that may have actually contributed to Michael’s death, the very person who’s estate they now represent.

Shortly after the publication of his letter containing false information, I had left Katherine Jackson’s home, and Mr. Weitzman, my wife and I had a telephone conversation. We requested that he provide a corrected letter to Mr. Charnley, to the media who requested a correction, and to send a copy to me. He already had the hand-written and signed consents from both Michael Jackson in March 1999 giving me permission to publically discuss his medical records and from Katherine and Rebbie Jackson from July 18, 2009 giving me permission to talk with the media about Michael. He told me that he had discussed the issue with Mr. Branca and that both of them agreed to provide me, Mr. Charnley and the media with a corrected letter. Both of them failed to do this despite having documents proving the information in Mr. Weitzman’s letter was false.

On July 24th, 2009, I had corresponded about the issue of slander and defamation with one of Dr. Klein’s lawyers, Mr. Boyer. I invited Dr. Klein and Mr. Boyer to sit down with me and go over all of the evidence that I had on Dr. Klein’s criminal activities and that I would delete anything that they proved to be false. I never heard back from them. His client, Dr. Klein, also had knowledge of my being given consents by Michael Jackson and by Katherine and Rebbie Jackson to discuss Michael and his medical records.

Dr. Klein, all of his attorneys Richard Charnley, Bradley Boyer, Susan Wootton and the firm “Ropers, Majestic, Kohn, and Bentley” together with Howard Weitzman and now apparently John Branca knew of the falsity of Weitzman’s letter, yet are attempting to use it in their attempts to bring a frivolous lawsuit against me, obstruct my testimony, and to discredit me.

With this evidence, I have contacted the Attorney General of California, Jerry Brown. I expect that he will put a stay on this lawsuit because he would never allow a court to proceed in an action that would obstruct one of their primary witnesses (myself) in a federal investigation.

In addition, I expect that he will now open an additional investigation into probable felonies that all of these individuals have committed in attempting to obstruct justice, intimidating a government witness with a document that is known to be false, and possibly other crimes.

I believe that with this evidence, I now have a legal standing to bring a lawsuit against all of them, which I certainly will, for possible felonies committed against me. I am going to start providing the media and Michael Jackson’s fans all of the evidence that I have involving the Michael Jackson Death Investigation, the Corrupt Los Angeles Law Enforcement, and others colluding together to obstruct Justice. If anyone wants to file another slander and defamation suit, I suggest that they send a copy directly to the Attorney General of California Jerry Brown.

Those trying to hurt my family and I should stop because all of the evidence that we possess will not be with us but with the public.
Steven M. Hoefflin, M.D., F.I.C.S., F.A.C.S.

Sincerely,

Steven M. Hoefflin,
MD,
FACS Immediate Past President Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons

Thanks for this eye opener TheRunningGirl. I had no clue about this stuff. I went into that rabbit hole. I clicked around on the links to make sure this wasn't a joke. This Dr. is spilling it all. This is the biggest pandoras box I have ever witnessed. This isn't some rinky dinky criminal case going on. This is at the Federal level. This is Colin Powell shit.  :shock: This adventure gets better every day.

Peace

90782 is the cpt code listed on the creditors claim which is now changed to 96372. (because of the code being updated by the CMS) This is the description of that code. Therapeutic, prophylactic or diagnostic injection (specify drug or substance); subcutaneous or intramuscular.  :ugeek:

Notice how it states (specify drug or substance). Well the next line on several of the procedure days is followed by this J code. 2009 HCPCS J0585 Botulinum toxin type a, per unit.

That is the accurate description of what that J code is. Botox just like it says on the claim. There is nothing saying Arnie gave Michael demerol shots on that claim form. :ugeek:  

Arnold Klein injected Michael Jackson with an intra-muscular drug labeled "I.M. Injection" 51 times in three months, this according to documents filed by Arnold Klein himself. And one prominent L.A. dermatologist says "I.M. Injection" is commonly used as billing code for the narcotic Demerol.
TMZ you lied, shame on you, lol   8-) You said the "I.M. Injection" was used for billing demerol. That is not true your supposed to specify what type of injection according to the CPT code description above. :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*stretches*

tick tock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Don't know what to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I do not believe Michael will appear as a star witness in the trial so this is terrible news!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think I can take any more delays lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

However long it takes, it has to reach a conclusion, and I'm in it for the long haul.  As has already been mentioned, the phrase "I'll see you in July" is echoing in my head.  We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, if this was always planned, the delay, remember how everything in this hoax has been delayed and delayed.  I can see why some are getting restless and even taking a break/leaving, but it's not our hoax remember?  Not our schedule he's supposed to be fitting into.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

There is nothing else written about this anywhere,no media,no TMZ story,I have heard nothing from anyone yet the wonderous SDG knows all about it..Amazing...truly.
I can't even be bothered to laugh about it.

I will see what I can dig up today when CA wakes up but honestly TMZ would have been first there with that piece of 'breaking news' since that is their specialty,and then the rest of the world media follow on.We all know how it goes regarding stories on Michael.
The LA Times would have mentioned it before Samantha I'm a stalker De Gosson.

Another scene in this epic comedy sketch that is.....The Conrad Murray Trial.
*cue to be continued type music....*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember posting that it was going to be a circus with all the MJ fans in LA during the trials.

Guess they hadn't thought of that.,.. until now :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Well, I suppose this could be a good and bad thing. Bad that we have to keep waiting (but let's be serious, aren't we used to it by now?  :lol: ). And good because maybe we really will see Michael in July. If not then I will officially have lost my mind, as if I haven't already...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal