You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
32 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers just filed blistering legal docs, claiming Dr. Arnold Klein -- Michael Jackson's longtime doctor and friend -- addicted him to Demerol and another powerful narcotic.

In legal papers obtained by TMZ, Murray's legal team claims Klein fueled MJ's drug dependency by giving him scores of Demerol injections in the months prior to his death.  TMZ broke the story ... in the 3 months before Jackson died, Dr. Klein You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The docs claim, "Due to Mr. Klein's actions, Mr. Jackson became physiologically and psychologically dependent on Demerol."  

Murray's team wants Klein to produce all his medical records, claiming "Dr. Klein is a relevant and highly material witness to the defense."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Victor

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

bout time arnie showed back up  ;)  waiting on randy now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I didn't know Murray and Klein knew each other....
Could this be that Murray was used as a scapegoat by MJ to expose Klein?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

mjkate

Now we are going to start to get somewhere. Maybe this will be the start of snagging all the people that Joe said are partly responsible. Arnie will get backed into a corner and he`ll start to spill on the others. Remember Steven Hoeffliener had some big time accusations about Arnie and nothing has come of those for over a year. They gave Arnie so much forewarning and lead time however....will he still have incriminating evidence. The other really interesting thing is that Arnie asked the estate to pay him for the 51 injections so it was no secret and I wonder why he put that on record unless he wanted to for a certain reason i) he wanted to put it out there himself to make it appear that he had nothing to hide...ii) he is in on the hoax and mj wanted the drug addict thing to get out there as a defence for Murray.....iii) 51 is a lot of injections (although he was giving him a facelift apparently so maybe that many were required. If that is true and he did get that many injections - no demerol was found in the autopsy so are they going to try to say that Murray made MJ quit cold turkey and that is why he was using the propofol - to wean a drug addict off his demerol not to put him to sleep.

Also, I will never forget Arnie telling Harvey Levin that Conrad Murray called his office on the morning of June 25th. Arnie wasn`t there to take the call but Jason was. He had previously told Harvey about the conversation and Harvey asked him to tell the TMZ viewers but then Arnie clammed up. There is something up with that.

Does anyone know if patient doctor confidentiality will mean that any information that Arnie does have will remain sealed. In a way I hope so because I don`t want MJ`s private stuff being paraded around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

I'm referring to:

... in the 3 months before Jackson died, Dr. Klein gave MJ 51 Demerol injections..

What stands out to me the most is that no dosages of Demerol are mentioned in the articles. 51 times, only the quantity of the injections, are not that many for 3 months IMO, it depends..

Then, remarkably two days later -- on a Saturday -- Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 more I.M. Injections to facilitate an injection of the smallest possible dose of Restylane -- a popular wrinkle-filler

Injections 4 times a day could also mean other medications like profylactic antibiotics - which is most likely given before a treatment -, vitamine vaccines (D or B12) etc. and in case Michael really suffered from a chronic pulmonary disorder Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency (according to AR), administered daily IM injections are quite common.

Reasons for Procedure
Some medicines are better absorbed when given in the muscle; if taken by mouth, they may not work. Other medicines may be given in the muscle if you are unable to take them by mouth.
Some examples of medicines given using an IM injection:
•   Certain antibiotics
•   Certain contraceptive hormones
•   Most vaccines
•   Epinephrine injections for severe allergic reactions

And one prominent L.A. dermatologist says "I.M. Injection" is commonly used as billing code for the narcotic Demerol.  
Sure, it may be true but to me it sounds more like a gossip.

Again, I think that 51 Demerol injections in small doses for that many treatments in 3 months is a common procedure. No big deal.

Though, this article You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login says that AEG and 5 other witnesses tried to quash their subpoenas, because obviously they don't want to reveal certain "secrets", which is implying that they are definately hiding something. Murray is desperately searching for allies to proof he's not alone in this. Obviously there's more to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

Oh! I remember that Arnie said to LKL that he injected some sort of medicine around Michael's nose so his nose would be fuller. Never thought he would give him 51 injections of demerol, what is he nuts or what?  I never like Arnie's face, his face is deceiving.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

i thought klien said he was working with injectable fillers. whatever that is  :?You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thought to add this . i have wondered how long the effects lasted.
Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 07:21:24 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Debbie Rowe finks on Dr. Arnie Klein
Aug 27, 2009, 9:10 GMT

The late singer's ex-wife anonymously informed officers the dermatologist was supplying the tragic pop star with prescription drugs - including the powerful anaesthetic Propofol, which has been blamed for his death - using a number of different aliases. EPA/AARON LAMBERT/SANTA MARIA

Debbie Rowe allegedly reported Michael Jackson's doctor Arnold Klein to the police.

The late singer's ex-wife anonymously informed officers the dermatologist was supplying the tragic pop star with prescription drugs - including the powerful anaesthetic Propofol, which has been blamed for his death - using a number of different aliases.

Court documents show an "unknown female caller" - believed to be Rowe - told police Michael used names including Omar Arnold, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Josephine Baker when he saw Klein, to allow the medic to prescribe him extra drugs.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Rowe holds Klein totally responsible for Jackson's drug addiction. She believes there is no way he could have got hooked without the help of Klein - and she is potentially the only one who can prove it. She must have suspected what was going on for years."

When police searched Michael's Los Angeles home in June, they discovered a prescription issued by Klein for an Omar Arnold.

Former nurse Rowe - who is the birth mother of Michael's eldest two children, 12-year-old Prince Michael I and Paris, 11 - was working for Klein in the 90s when she started a relationship with the 'King of Pop'.

Earlier this week, the Los Angeles County coroner's report found Michael had died of a cardiac arrest on June 25 caused by a cocktail of drugs - including lethal levels of Propofol - he had been administered to help him sleep.

Michael's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is being investigated for manslaughter over the singer's death, which is now being treated as homicide.

The Los Angeles County Coroner's office is currently sorting through discrepancies in Murray's story of events leading up to the death.

His statement says he administered Propofol to Michael at 10.40am and left 10 minutes later to use the bathroom. He claims he discovered an unconscious Michael two minutes later.

However, Murray did not ask security to call emergency services until 12.21pm, after he had reportedly telephoned Klein for advice, called a lawyer and made one other mystery call.

Because of an inconsistency in the late star's body temperature, it is believed he could have died even earlier.

Meanwhile, a 24-year-old man named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson claims he is the singer's secret child.

A creditor's claim was filed in Los Angeles yesterday (26.08.09) by the man requesting a DNA rest to prove he is the biological son of the 'Thriller' singer.

A birth certificate was also submitted, which names Michael Joseph Jackson of Indiana as the father and Zerline LaVette Dixon as his mother.

Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 07:30:23 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Murray blame Arnie, and Arnie who blame after, :?:  be other doctors accused :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok would someone else please look at this picture of debbie and see it looks like vitaligo on her face. either i really have cracked or someone is messing with the pictures. oh well maybe i could use a short vacation and a few meds. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
ok would someone else please look at this picture of debbie and see it looks like vitaligo on her face. either i really have cracked or someone is messing with the pictures. oh well maybe i could use a short vacation and a few meds. :(

I think it's all to do with the lighting !  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

......TMZ knows choose photos, it seems as if Michael and Arnie be discussing :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
However, Murray did not ask security to call emergency services until 12.21pm, after he had reportedly telephoned Klein for advice, called a lawyer and made one other mystery call.

So the plot thickens....I don't remember there being any other news suggesting that Murray called Klein for advice, and he also had time to call his girlfriend and a lawyer !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions