suspicious mind

Re: Michael Jackson Surveillance Video Erased
March 17, 2011, 09:44:33 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Why do the family insist that MJ was murdered for his catalog?

Tapes, drives....who got them?

Remember what La Toya did?

Michael Jackson's hard drives, thought to hold hundreds of unreleased songs, are missing from home
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BY AMY EISINGER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Friday, August 07, 2009

The tangled saga of Michael Jackson has taken one more unexpected twist with the discovery of computer hard drives that allegedly contain a virtual treasure trove of unreleased material, reports Rolling Stone magazine.

The "Thriller" singer's sister, LaToya Jackson took possession of the hard drives, which include collabrations with A-listers like Ne-Yo, Akon and will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas.

oThe drives were taken from the troubled pop star's Holmby Hills, Calif. mansion, where he collapsed unexpectedly in late June and died, leaving behind a shocked world and heaps of unanswered questions.

The hard drives contain material that was recorded when Jackson was at his pinnacle, at least 100 tunes from the mid 1980's. Frank DiLeo, Jackson's manager, told Rolling Stone magazine that while some of the material "was not up to Jackson's standards," a couple of songs originally recorded for the "Bad" album and later cut, "are just sensational."
[/b]
[/color]
Also, my questions from another thread still are in my head:
Makes no sense that people can move freely in to the "crime scene" and collect items as La Toya did.

My guess: I have the impression that MJ had cameras all over the place for basic security reasons and also in his room, but may be that camera was not monitored by the security team, since I guess that MJ liked his privacy, he may be hold those tapes for review and may be people were not awared of the existance of a camera in that room on the 1st place.

How did the tapes reach the police? who gave the tapes?. So many questions.

So, again, what about the tapes. Do the tapes exist?, where given or taken by someone?

We come back to the same points all the time.

weren't the recently released songs supposed to be from the eighties? and wasn't the material that michael had tucked away sopposed to be in a vault somewhere? didn't he tell that to jesse jackson? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 18, 2011, 12:46:45 AM
Ohh what a suprise :lol: Were there ever any videos before? I don't think so :lol: So we can forget about watching the HD surveillance video guys :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2011, 09:42:32 AM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Exactly my reaction!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

March 18, 2011, 09:46:14 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Michael Jackson's hard drives, thought to hold hundreds of unreleased songs, are missing from home
BY AMY EISINGER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Friday, August 07, 2009

The tangled saga of Michael Jackson has taken one more unexpected twist with the discovery of computer hard drives that allegedly contain a virtual treasure trove of unreleased material, reports Rolling Stone magazine.

The "Thriller" singer's sister, LaToya Jackson took possession of the hard drives, which include collabrations with A-listers like Ne-Yo, Akon and will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas.

oThe drives were taken from the troubled pop star's Holmby Hills, Calif. mansion, where he collapsed unexpectedly in late June and died, leaving behind a shocked world and heaps of unanswered questions.

The hard drives contain material that was recorded when Jackson was at his pinnacle, at least 100 tunes from the mid 1980's. Frank DiLeo, Jackson's manager, told Rolling Stone magazine that while some of the material "was not up to Jackson's standards," a couple of songs originally recorded for the "Bad" album and later cut, "are just sensational."
[/b]
[/color]
Makes no sense that people can move freely in to the "crime scene" and collect items as La Toya did.

My guess: I have the impression that MJ had cameras all over the place for basic security reasons and also in his room, but may be that camera was not monitored by the security team, since I guess that MJ liked his privacy, he may be hold those tapes for review and may be people were not awared of the existance of a camera in that room on the 1st place.

So, again, what about the tapes. Do the tapes exist?, where given or taken by someone?

weren't the recently released songs supposed to be from the eighties? and wasn't the material that michael had tucked away sopposed to be in a vault somewhere? didn't he tell that to jesse jackson? :?

The thing is that many songs and items also belonged to Henry Vaccaro.

Michael Jackson's History Sold for a Song
Pop Star’s History Sold for a Song Following Family’s Legal Drama

In a strange twist of fate, a New Jersey businessman hit the music world's jackpot — a warehouse stuffed with the King of Pop's personal belongings — and he got it for a song.

Henry Vaccaro said he never expected to get caught up in a legal battle with Michael Jackson's family. But he did, and in the end, he wound up with Jackson memorabilia that could be worth a small fortune.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

March 18, 2011, 09:59:02 AM

BY AMY EISINGER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Friday, August 07, 2009

[/b]
[/color]

The thing is that many songs and items also belonged to Henry Vaccaro.

Michael Jackson's History Sold for a Song
Pop Star’s History Sold for a Song Following Family’s Legal Drama

In a strange twist of fate, a New Jersey businessman hit the music world's jackpot — a warehouse stuffed with the King of Pop's personal belongings — and he got it for a song.

Henry Vaccaro said he never expected to get caught up in a legal battle with Michael Jackson's family. But he did, and in the end, he wound up with Jackson memorabilia that could be worth a small fortune.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

stuff like this and people are supposed to remain respectful of this family? :(  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jill

March 18, 2011, 06:24:17 PM
This is too hokey to be believable!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 18, 2011, 06:50:30 PM
question. if we have a fake photo of ambulance situation can we have fake video of michael coming into the house?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

March 18, 2011, 09:00:12 PM
And the images fade in 24 hours, but between the time of distress, death, until the departure of the ambulance from the house, should be included in a period of 24 hours, if the images 00:30 pm mark even if it would extinguish the right resume recording.

Even though these pictures of Michael coming would be the 24th, the day should have 25, since 00:30 pm the day could not be 26, he was already dead, so there's no way they have not seen the tape, even more U.S. police, also said that MJ was already dead when help arrived, other negligence, because if he was already dead could not remove the body without the arrival of police.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

bec

March 18, 2011, 10:46:34 PM
Yeah it's a BS story. If the story is that the footage gets taped over every 24hrs then all they should have left is 11 minutes at the END of the 24hr period in question, not the beginning.

Super bad lie.

But it doesn't matter. The LAPD never had the footage of the "death" scene anyway. It was always "missing", TMZ just forgot to mention that fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Number 7

March 19, 2011, 02:40:52 AM
The LAPD Robbery/Homicide division was assigned the case on June 25, 2009. They supposedly immediately searched the home and as an investigation was underway, there were rumours of drugs etc. it is totally unbelievable that they would have only downloaded 11 (or 4 minutes?) of the security video and retained a copy of the entire video. The excuse that "they didn't realize this was going to be a homicide case" is ludicrous since the Robbery/Homicide was on the case from the very beginning.

LAPD On Jackson Death
June 25, 2009 6:21 PM

Outside of Michael Jackson's Los Angeles home just hours after his death, LAPD Lt. Greg Strenk held a press conference about the fallen pop singer.

Video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mystery grows around Michael Jackson's death
Reuters Friday, 26 June 2009

One day after Michael Jackson's sudden death, speculation was already turning today to what killed the 50-year-old "King of Pop" just weeks before his long-awaited series of comeback concerts.

Few details were known about the circumstances surrounding Jackson's death, but the entertainer was reportedly unconscious and not breathing by the time he arrived at UCLA Medical Center, and doctors were unable to revive him.

His body was flown by helicopter from the hospital to the coroner's office late yesterday.

Brian Oxman, a spokesman for the Jackson family, told CNN yesterday the family had been concerned about his health and had tried in vain to take care of him for months.

"Michael appeared at rehearsals a couple of times, he was very seriously trying to be able to do those rehearsals," Oxman said of Jackson's preparations for a series of 50 concerts that were scheduled to begin in London in July.

"His use of medications had gotten in the way, his injuries which he had sustained performing, where he had broken a vertebrae and he had broken his leg from a fall on the stage, were getting in the way," Oxman told CNN.

Authorities have scheduled an autopsy for Friday. But they cautioned it could take weeks to determine a cause of death, which will likely have to wait for the return of toxicology tests. Those tests will determine if Jackson had any drugs, alcohol or prescription medications in his system.

Detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department's Robbery Homicide division searched Jackson's home in the upscale Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles at the behest of Chief William Bratton. But they called the investigation an "every day" event.

Jackson Autopsy Under Way In L.A.
2009-June-27 02:39:09

Los Angeles coroners began an autopsy on Friday to determine the cause of U.S. pop star Michael Jackson's death as rumors spread that he might die from a drug overdose as well as heart attack.

As fans across the world mourned Jackson's sudden death, his associates have been telling news outlets he had a long history of abusing prescription painkillers.

The exact cause of his death may not be determined for six to eight weeks, depending on what type of tests are ordered, according to Craig Harvey of the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner.

The results of toxicological tests usually take that long to return in L.A. County, officials said.

"It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home, however, the cause of his death is unknown until the results of the autopsy are known," he said. His personal physician, who was with him at the time, attempted to resuscitate my brother, as did the paramedics who transported him to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department's Robbery- Homicide division were sent to Jackson's rented home to investigate the death. Lt. Gregg Strenk told reporters at the home that it is routine for police to investigate any death, but the elite Robbery/Homicide detail was sent solely based on the high- profile nature of Jackson's death.

Police were reportedly looking for Jackson's live-in doctor, who had allegedly been giving the performer shots of the strong painkiller Demerol.

Police towed the car of a doctor from Michael Jackson's home Friday and said it could contain drugs or other evidence offering clues in the pop star's death.

Dr. Conrad Murray Incriminating Himself in Jackson Death
July 16th, 2009 10:01 AM

The man at the center of the investigation into Michael Jackson's death, Dr. Conrad Murray, is in the LAPD's crosshairs thanks to his own comments.

According to TMZ, which cites law enforcement sources, Dr. Conrad Murray's statements to police on the Saturday following Jackson's June 25 death of cardiac arrest contained several incriminating disclosures about his involvement.

Some members of law enforcement are surprised Jackson's personal physician spoke in the first place and equally surprised about what he volunteered.

The LAPD is already treating Jackson's death as a homicide and there have been multiple conversations between its detectives and the L.A. County District Attorney's office, although the D.A. has not opened its own formal investigation.

Coroner Rules Michael Jackson Death A Homicide
by Thomas Watkins, AP  |   August 28, 2009 3:12 EDT

The Los Angeles County coroner says Michael Jackson's death was a homicide primarily caused by two drugs.

In a statement released Friday, the coroner said the cause of death was acute intoxication from the anesthetic propofol. Other sedatives contributed to the death, most notably lorazepam.

The coroner did not release Jackson's full autopsy report, citing an ongoing security hold at the request of Los Angeles authorities.

Dr. Conrad Murray, the pop star's personal physician, told police he gave Jackson propofol the morning of June 25 after a series of sedatives failed to help Jackson sleep. Murray is the target of what police term a manslaughter investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 19, 2011, 06:00:05 AM
question. if we have a fake photo of ambulance situation can we have fake video of michael coming into the house?

It probably wouldn't be fake because on the video would be the date and time and I don't know personally how you can fake that without the LAPD knowing...but again anything is possible with MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 19, 2011, 11:26:33 AM
The LAPD is already treating Jackson's death as a homicide and there have been multiple conversations between its detectives and the L.A. County District Attorney's office, although the D.A. has not opened its own formal investigation.

Thanks for the clarification, Number 7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 19, 2011, 02:10:12 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Yeah it's a BS story. If the story is that the footage gets taped over every 24hrs then all they should have left is 11 minutes at the END of the 24hr period in question, not the beginning.

Super bad lie.

But it doesn't matter. The LAPD never had the footage of the "death" scene anyway. It was always "missing", TMZ just forgot to mention that fact.

I dont understand what you mean by that, because it would be a rolling 24 hour period...   it tapes over itself so you only have the last 24 hours at whatever time you choose to download it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

March 19, 2011, 08:35:05 PM
It just doesn’t fit that surveilance for Michael Jackson’s home would only cover 24 hours without backing up.  Usually there is a backup that archives every 24 hours.  So that if you needed to see something recorded earlier, you simply went into the archives and pulled it up.  It doesn’t erase, but stores in an archive file up to 90 days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

March 19, 2011, 08:45:46 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "bec"

Super bad lie.

I dont understand what you mean by that, because it would be a rolling 24 hour period...   it tapes over itself so you only have the last 24 hours at whatever time you choose to download it.

Right, exactly, so if this were true, what should be left is the last 11 minutes of 6/25, not of 6/24.

But it doesn't matter anyway. The article is 5 kinds of lies no matter which angle you come at it with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions