Re: Beverly Hills Hotel Meeting May 2009
March 31, 2011, 11:52:13 PM
Ummm is Katherine wearing "the suit" again during this meeting?? Pause the video at 1.34
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 01, 2011, 12:21:06 AM
I'm beginning to think all the public appearance are specifically for PR and promoting the Michael Jackson image and hoax-related perception. But I believe that he had other ways of getting around that drew little attention, and was an adept at it--in disguise, just as now he can probably get around even while "dead". He's had over 40 years to perfect this. And the fans are just eating it up! He sure is healthy looking and beautiful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2011, 12:21:47 PM
very nice information and video about michale jackson at beverly hills hotel.The guy who has captured the video must have worked very hard to captured the michael jackson images.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 18, 2011, 04:44:15 PM
Thanks for sharing this video... interesting.....  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

May 18, 2011, 09:54:32 PM
so is it possible that this body guard is preventing joe from being in the house? and who is the chick we see talking to joe at the door of the house? don't remember seeing her in the group walking up. did anyone else see her?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 18, 2011, 11:03:11 PM
Michael is leaving Klein's office at the very beginning of that video, so I suspect the paps followed him to the hotel.  After he left the hotel, he and the kids went to a toy store, and of course the paps were still following behind and photographed them in the store too.  

I had initially thought that this meeting was about the concert with his siblings, but I don't know why Randy Philips would have been there.  I had also thought that Leonard Rowe was at the meeting, but I don't see him.  Of course, the video is focusing on Michael and the family, so maybe we just aren't seeing Leonard.

I also can't believe how many people (non-paps) swarm in to get a glimpse of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 21, 2011, 07:09:59 PM
you know i did see that one other guy that it seems like was on some of the tabloid media shows right after the 25th. big tall black man. but he is not leonerd or majestic. seems like he was at the funeral also , carrying a briefcase . ( don't know why one needs a brief case at a funeral, he pulled it out of his trunk when he was getting out of the car).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal