TMZ just happens to be there AGAIN!  How can non-believers think that ANY of this is real??
I think its pretty funny the last time TMZ got him on camera there was a thread on here and we
were discussing how TMZ always happens to be RIGHT there where Murray is. Then this shows up!!
Not only is someone from TMZ reading our forum, they are looking for ways to keep us entertained!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

He made sure we knew that this time, he did have on a watch :lol:  :lol: looks like he also needs some glasses :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Visiting family? I believe you Murray, you're visiting Janet.  :lol:  Actually, I don't think Murray is Michael, sorry I just don't. He seems like a funny guy, though. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

That's just too funny that of all the buildings for Murray to park in front of in NYC, it would be where the TMZ office is.  

And I suppose it makes sense that a parking meter confuses him because the doc can't do CPR either.  :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The sign I see behind is REMI...there is a REMI restaurant in NYC:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*note the address

Here is the address I could I find for TMZ;

How could he be outside the TMZ office?  Unless this TMZ, inc office is a different TMZ?  
Just typing out loud here, lol!

Blessings to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Murray seems to be "new" in all of this  :)
Anyway, I try to find something within the article, IDK if anything is to read between the lines but before it worked;

Why is CM is New York? lol there is the "25" again "quarter"

2001 quarter:
New York Gateway to Freedom

Now days quater:

Liberty, in God we trust

Quarter from 1898 (bay leaves)

Back

A Quarter for Your Thoughts
AQYT

AQYT is a malicious backdoor Trojan that runs in the background and allows remote access to the compromised system.

And the bread God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "Lovely One"
TMZ just happens to be there AGAIN!

it's too much already.
The doctor is so calm and relaxed...... even happy

The video is 2:05

Gema  what do you mean with those quarters?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Notice also that the camera guy calls him "Mr." Conrad Murray, Not "Dr." Conrad Murray! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A little bit about TMZ  to rethink how much trust they worth to get.

TMZ-The term “Thirty Mile Zone” originated in the 1960s, when due to the growth of location shoots, studios established a “thirty mile zone” to monitor rules for filming in Hollywood. The center of the zone was the offices of The Association of Motion Pictures and Television Producers, formerly at Beverly and La Cienega Boulevards in Los Angeles. TMZ reinvented the thirty mile zone and now serves as the Internet’s premiere address for entertainment news.
TMZ altered the entertainment news landscape by changing the way the public gets its news. Frequently referenced by various media, TMZ is one of the most-cited entertainment news sources, utilized by national network and local newsgathering organizations across the country.

The consideretaions  have been going so far on TMZ thread, proves again that people choose what to believe. But it does not mean that it is the truth. This concerns to every single provided information from any media source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "Lovely One"
TMZ just happens to be there AGAIN!

it's too much already.
The doctor is so calm and relaxed...... even happy

The video is 2:05

Gema  what do you mean with those quarters?

she is following the money :lol:

oh god  :( my sanity is going out the window here  :oops:  :( )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

Feed The Meter
:lol:

Last summer I had a fight with a parking meter in Santa Monica. After a beach visit I was checking if I had a ticket .... I was relieved and really happy ;)

I was searching for TMZ New york and I found this article of the NY Observer about TMZ expanding their sports coverage :?

The Rookie and the Nooky: TMZ Goes SportifBy Felix Gillette      
March 9, 2010 | 8:28 p.m

Not long ago, Harvey Levin, founder of the gossip Web site TMZ, watched Barbara Walters on Fox News, explaining why she was giving up her Oscars special after 29 years. Hollywood had changed, said Ms. Walters. Legendary actors had given way to reality-show phonies. Katharine Hepburn was out. Octomom was in. Bestowing celebrity on those who hadn’t really earned it was growing tiresome.

Mr. Levin could relate. Bestowing infamy on those who hadn’t really earned their fame in the first place was no picnic either. These days in Hollywood, nobodies were on the rise. In sports, meanwhile, guys earned their stardom. There was no faking it. And when they faltered, well, the drama was that much richer for having come after so much hard work.

Take Ben Roethlisberger, for instance. Before TMZ broke the news on Friday, March 5, that the Steelers quarterback had been accused of sexually assaulting a young woman in a nightclub bathroom in Georgia—and before news of the allegations ricocheted through every corner of the sports media—the 28-year-old kid had hustled his way out of Lima, Ohio, played himself into the first round of the NFL draft, fought for Rookie of the Year honors and battled for a Super Bowl ring. Can you imagine jeopardizing all that for one night of club-hopping in some beer-funnel town?

By Monday evening, TMZ Sports had published 16 Roethlisberger items. “You can’t become famous in the world of sports the way you can in the world of celebrity by just hanging out in a club or dabbling in a reality show,” Mr. Levin told The Observer. “You have to achieve something. You have to be really good. That makes them more interesting to me.”

Mr. Levin announced recently that TMZ Sports would be expanding its coverage. He’s in good company. These days, while traditional coverage of various aspects of American life continues to shrink, there’s no shortage of new-media outlets scrambling to grab a piece of the fallen American athlete. Arianna Huffington now has a sports vertical alongside those for politics and media. On Tuesday afternoon, the top three headlines read “Tiger Woods Spotted Kissing Wife”; “Georgia QB Arrested at Bar”; and “Tiger Mistress Beauty Pageant: See Who’s Favored to Win.”

Deadspin, one of the original no-access, no-bias sports blogs, is now so well established it provides a recurring news segment for MSNBC. In the coming weeks, NBC legal analyst Dan Abrams will launch his contribution to the field, a site called SportsGrid.

Mr. Levin thinks that the increased competition will be good for everyone. “I don’t think it’s an issue of people having to choose us over whoever,” said Mr. Levin. “People who are into sports will go to 10 sites. It’s not a zero-sum game.”

Recently, Dan Le Batard, a regular ESPN contributor, wrote a column for The Miami Herald on the growing generation gap between old and new sports media. “Sports journalism is being forced to evolve into selling its principles and fairness (its soul, in other words) in exchange for clicks and cash,” he wrote.

Mr. Levin brushed aside the criticism. “The last thing I want to do is make this contentious and us against them,” he said. “Now if a Ben Roethlisberger case comes around, we’re a news operation, we’re going to cover it. But that doesn’t mean that we’re one-dimensional and that’s the only thing we’re looking for. It isn’t. TMZ Sports is not going to be all about Tiger Woods and Ben Roethlisberger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Not long ago, Harvey Levin, founder of the gossip Web site TMZ, watched Barbara Walters on Fox News, explaining why she was giving up her Oscars special after 29 years. Hollywood had changed, said Ms. Walters. Legendary actors had given way to reality-show phonies. Katharine Hepburn was out. Octomom was in. Bestowing celebrity on those who hadn’t really earned it was growing tiresome.

Wow - I think Barbara Walters has been reading my mind....

back to topic:

This story is really funny and almost laughable if not for the fact that so many people believe this man is jet-setting around the country with no cares in his life. I have a hard time believing that he does not know how to work a meter. And I'm curious why TMZ would even bring up the "coincidence" unless they were either playing with us or making a point that we need to pay attention to.

Perhaps Michael is in New York too? I am not the only one who believes he's been there at least part of the time. I would like to know what else Dr Murray did while there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Galaxy

I am curious as to when most of the pictures and footage of Dr. Murray was REALLY taken. I can't believe that he can just walk down the street or anywhere he pleases these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

Yulia

Does anybody know (if it was said) who is the guy who is always with Murray? That man appears in all the videos, just him. Did they say who is he and I don' remember? is he Murray's bodyguard?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and the fact that he's charged with homicide and ..is he out on bail?...he's not been told to not leave state?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions