MJonmind

Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
September 12, 2012, 02:57:25 PM
Also that the bandages are to remind him/us of all the injured and hurting children of the world (somewhere I read that he said that).

All in your name, only mentions 'an angel of peace to love and protect you.'
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

September 12, 2012, 06:41:06 PM
Anyone find out who photoshopped the picture? Paris or a fan? If it was a fan it has no real meaning but maybe that Paris liked it and so being like her dad who pinned fans art on the wall, she it up on the "wall" to show the world?

and with the taped fingers if it was done by her or someone else within the hoax it could be another symbol showing the "king of pop" is no more. The theme is always about the king of pop, not Michael Jackson the man himself.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 14, 2012, 03:51:05 AM
Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson

familia cute af tho .. #HesGotHisGenes  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

September 14, 2012, 04:02:39 AM
Okay, is it just me? I honestly think something odd is up with Paris these last few years. The way she is referring to Michael, who is supposed to be her loving father that tragically passed away, is just a little bit weird to me. It honestly appears to me that since Michael's public 'memorial' back in 2009, Paris has been acting more like a hardcore fan of Michael than his daughter - his only daughter for that matter.

When we saw the 'memorial' back in 2009, it was then that I thought Paris was genuinely coming across as Michael's daughter. She called him "the best Daddy you could ever imagine'', she said she loved him literally in front of the whole world, and I just got the vibe that she loved her Dad and that she was a 'Daddy's girl' so-to-speak. Yes, we all know that since Michael lives, her tears were fake. But I DO believe that at the time she meant was she said. I bet Michael was and still is an amazing father, and I bet she does love him. Obviously, she has grown older and has become more mature, but I truly believe that no matter how old you are, a daughter will always be a daughter. No matter how old a daughter may be, she will always be close to her parents, especially the parent who was ''the best Daddy you could ever imagine''. And, if Michael IS actually gone, you'd think that his passing would bring Paris closer to him, almost like a 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone' sort of thing. But, to me, she's now acting like a hardcore fan, NOT a daughter who lost her only parent who was truly a gift to this world in many ways.

But since the memorial, she has completed an interview with Oprah, she has gotten a verified account on Twitter, she has begun her acting career, and she has definitely become more public and accepted as an individual star - not just as being known as 'Michael Jackson's daughter'. She has also been writing messages to and about Michael on her Twitter and other social media outlets. After examining ALL of these things that she has been doing since the memorial, I honestly find it extremely weird how she, as his daughter, refers to Michael

Let's start with Oprah. During her Oprah interview with Katherine, Paris showed us her bedroom. You'd think, as Michael's DAUGHTER, she would have personal, private pictures of herself and Michael that we fans have never seen before. You'd think those photos would be in nice frames beside her bed, with maybe a little momento Michael had given her sometime ago, etc. Just SOMETHING that ONLY Michael's daughter would have. But, that wasn't the case. When Paris showed us her bedroom, you saw posters of Michael. Just posters. In fact, I believe I even have some of the posters that she has. When I saw Paris' bedroom, it looked like a hardcore fan's bedroom. If I didn't know Paris, it would have NEVER occured to me, by looking at her bedroom, that she was Michael Jackson's daughter. I'm aware that during this interview Paris, Prince, Blanket, and Katherine were renting a house while their other home was being renovated or fixed up or something along those lines. Even with this in mind, I believe my point still stands. If my family and I were moving for a long enough period of time to actually rent another home, the FIRST thing I would bring with me would be personal momentos and pictures of my father who passed away. This is just my opinion. :)

Now let's examine her Twitter. On her Twitter, there have been times where Paris speaks of Michael in present tense, posts song lyrics, and she even said Happy Birthday to Michael this year. I know many of you don't believe the birthday thing to be odd, but I personally do. It's not like Michael 'passed away' the day before his birthday this year. He passed away 3 whole years ago. I personally think that, as a daughter, when you are living in the world without your only father for over 3 years, there's no real need to acknowledge his birthday anymore on social media. In real life, I can understand. I can understand Paris visiting Michael's 'grave', having a nice time in family sharing memories, etc. But is there truly a need to acknowledge Michael's birthday on Twitter and other social media if he's gone? The birthday represents a new mile stone in one's current existence on earth. Once you're no longer living, I don't believe one's birthday has any significance, especially if that person believes in Heaven and the afterlife, which is something I believe in strongly, so I admit that I am biased on this section of my post. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the need to acknowledge Michael's birthday on social media as a daughter anymore. Acknowledging Michael's birthday on social media is something a FAN does. Which leads back to my whole point in this post - Paris isn't acting like Michael's daughter, more like a hardcore fan.

Next, I find that whole ''Who Is Michael Jackson?'' message that Paris wrote a bit weird too. It's only weird to me because it's supposed to be coming from Michael Jackson's DAUGHTER. If a simple fan wrote that message, it wouldn't be weird to me at all. But since Paris is his daughter, I find it a bit weird that she would say, ''I've known him for over 10 years''. It just doesn't sound like something a daughter would say. If she truly loves her father, which I bet she does, don't get me wrong, I think she would make a much stronger and a much more touching sentence than that. Like, for example, ''I lost my father at 10 years old. I loved him SO much and always will. He was the best Dad I could have ever asked for and I truly believe I know him better than anyone'' or something along those lines. Like, when I describe who my Dad is to me, I NEVER think of how long I've known him for. I think about the incredible, loving, person he is no matter what people may say about him. Paris, as his daughter, should NOT have to try and prove anything to the world by giving a statistic of how long she has known Michael for. It's her DAD - of course she knows him well. She LOVES him, she doesn't just know him. It's just not something a daughter would say in my opinion.

I honestly believe she's been acting so much like a fan. What do you guys think? Would love to hear your opinions!

God Bless!

VERY GOOD POINTS!  :th_bravo: THIS has bugged me as well. And for me personally it raises the question in me if Paris really IS THE Paris. I will lean myself out of the window again on that and seriously consider that young girl being on the payroll of SONY to play Paris.  Something is definitely off with her. Despite the fact that she is a teenager and having fun with her friends (as seen in published photos) she really does act like a hardcore fan.
And on top of that I find her bedroom to look pretty middle class (no offense) when considering the fact that she is actually living in a luxurious surrounding ... . :icon_geek:
Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 04:03:42 AM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
September 14, 2012, 05:00:06 AM

familia cute af tho .. #HesGotHisGenes  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It really does, I love Blanket.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

September 14, 2012, 05:06:21 AM

that picture of Blanket says it all...he is so much like Michael, eyes, gestures, body movement..cute boy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 14, 2012, 05:15:14 AM

that picture of Blanket says it all...he is so much like Michael, eyes, gestures, body movement..cute boy!

True emulik, physically a lot like MJ, and I think also his nature, somewhat shy, playful .... always making faces and having fun, I love it.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2012, 08:43:04 AM
Blanket is so Michael cute  :icon_e_biggrin:

Just a thought about Paris - her tweets are for the fans and we've been following her for the purpose of the hoax. I think she's given us a few great clues. She gets photos and messages about Michael all the time, and she uses them - such as the letter, imo was originally from a fan and she added to it. Those words look so familiar to me, I've seen it somewhere. 
Bad 25 anniversary has arrived, her wall was a tribute to him, saying the least she could do for her father after all he's done. It was meant to be advertised on twitter.

Nobody in this world but Paris knows what it is like to be Michael Jackson's 14 yr old daughter. I don't see anything off about her, I'm pretty sure if I were her, I'd do the same publicly in supporting him as one of the most famous artists of our time, and be his #1 fan too. ...and I think somebody  :moonwalk_: is not only still part of her life, but also the twitter account.  :smiley_abuv:

4m ‏@ParisJackson
we could wait on the world to change or we could actually do something about it .
9:39 AM - 14 Sep 12

@ParisJackson
y'know i would say that our generation could help save the world , but i'd be lying because they're too busy partying smoking & drinking -.-
9:47 AM - 14 Sep 12
Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 09:02:18 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

everlastinglove_MJ

September 14, 2012, 10:07:42 AM

Nobody in this world but Paris knows what it is like to be Michael Jackson's 14 yr old daughter. I don't see anything off about her, I'm pretty sure if I were her, I'd do the same publicly in supporting him as one of the most famous artists of our time, and be his #1 fan too. ...and I think somebody  :moonwalk_: is not only still part of her life, but also the twitter account.  :smiley_abuv:
I think so too

4m ‏@ParisJackson
we could wait on the world to change or we could actually do something about it .
9:39 AM - 14 Sep 12

@ParisJackson
y'know i would say that our generation could help save the world , but i'd be lying because they're too busy partying smoking & drinking -.-
9:47 AM - 14 Sep 12
So true Paris! Still, keep believing that you can save the world :smiley_abuv: Her thoughts make me think of one of MJ's reflections from Dancing The Dream: 'That One In The Mirror'

Blanket IS cute!   :bearhug:

LOVE

Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 10:08:32 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

September 14, 2012, 11:30:36 AM
If I was Michael's 14 year old daughter I doubt I'd be on twitter at all  :icon_e_confused:   If she was any other than Michael's daughter, some of her behavior would likely be considered as being that of a spoiled brat and no one would be kissing up to her.  So in giving the benefit of the doubt, I hope that Michael is indeed behind all of this and that most of it is hoax related.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

September 14, 2012, 01:06:11 PM
If I was Michael's 14 year old daughter I doubt I'd be on twitter at all  :icon_e_confused:   If she was any other than Michael's daughter, some of her behavior would likely be considered as being that of a spoiled brat and no one would be kissing up to her.  So in giving the benefit of the doubt, I hope that Michael is indeed behind all of this and that most of it is hoax related.
:icon_eek:  What if she IS truly MJ's daughter?  Which I believe she is, because otherwise all the Jackson family are hired and paid for by Sony also. I know teens today are different that when we were at that age.  I think MJ rolled with that and understood, as do parents everywhere including me.  I don't think it's 'kissing up to', it's loving Paris because we love MJ. We don't want the MJJC situation where Back ranted about respect for his mother.
Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:21:22 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2012, 04:36:52 PM
I understand that. However, I’m not just talking about these tweets.  Any other 14 year old would not be making their own decisions, the adults would have the final word.  That’s just fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 14, 2012, 04:50:59 PM
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
so proud of my brother @RealOBee<33 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9xJhplS9lo[/youtube] … the real song comes out in the US soon (:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 14, 2012, 05:05:07 PM
so proud of my brother @RealOBee<33 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9xJhplS9lo[/youtube] … the real song comes out in the US soon (:

LOVE the beat of this song, can't wait until it comes out!!! LOVE the title also...See The Light...fits right in!

Blessings Light and LOVE to you all!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 14, 2012, 08:32:08 PM

LOVE the beat of this song, can't wait until it comes out!!! LOVE the title also...See The Light...fits right in!

Blessings Light and LOVE to you all!!!  :bearhug:

Obee at a time, made me think it really is the son of MJ. There are videos of when he was a child and the resemblance to Blanket is great.
Obee is a very talented boy, of course had the best teacher.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions