No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
September 09, 2012, 05:42:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
mikey!! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-HQePSjQQ[/youtube]

Didn´t we read in the past days that Michael seemed to be like "two different persons" during TII rehearsals and that he sometimes wanted to be called "Mikey"?  :suspect:

I saw that too Mary....I just realized we were talking about MIKEY before her tweet..Coincidence..I think not...

I love when we have connections with Paris' twitter  :icon_razz:

Hesouttamylife:
Quote from: Sandal8259 on September 08, 2012, 03:13:43 AM
To piggyback on the comment regards Obama. Did anyone get a chance to listen to the entire acceptance speak. I did and what flipped me out was when Obama stated in his speecht that is not a hoax or a joke.  I was floored when he said that.

I did and it immediatly hit a nerve.

That's the reason why I said on my previous post that I believe the 4 years to get it right has something to do with Obama's term.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

September 09, 2012, 05:47:45 PM
Yeah right....and:

Oh I'm hoping you'll understand
And not let go of my hand

:icon_albino:

yeah  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red 

Maybe this is a sign more controversy heating up... she also posted will u b there:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

September 09, 2012, 06:04:56 PM
Without 'pains'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2012, 06:50:26 PM
Without 'pains'.

:) That's the first thing I looked for too. Thanks Paris (or Michael)!!

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bugsy

September 09, 2012, 06:59:59 PM
Without 'pains'.

I'm a little confused  :confused:

without 'pains' what do you mean??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

IWantYouBack

September 09, 2012, 07:04:41 PM
Okay, is it just me? I honestly think something odd is up with Paris these last few years. The way she is referring to Michael, who is supposed to be her loving father that tragically passed away, is just a little bit weird to me. It honestly appears to me that since Michael's public 'memorial' back in 2009, Paris has been acting more like a hardcore fan of Michael than his daughter - his only daughter for that matter.

When we saw the 'memorial' back in 2009, it was then that I thought Paris was genuinely coming across as Michael's daughter. She called him "the best Daddy you could ever imagine'', she said she loved him literally in front of the whole world, and I just got the vibe that she loved her Dad and that she was a 'Daddy's girl' so-to-speak. Yes, we all know that since Michael lives, her tears were fake. But I DO believe that at the time she meant was she said. I bet Michael was and still is an amazing father, and I bet she does love him. Obviously, she has grown older and has become more mature, but I truly believe that no matter how old you are, a daughter will always be a daughter. No matter how old a daughter may be, she will always be close to her parents, especially the parent who was ''the best Daddy you could ever imagine''. And, if Michael IS actually gone, you'd think that his passing would bring Paris closer to him, almost like a 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone' sort of thing. But, to me, she's now acting like a hardcore fan, NOT a daughter who lost her only parent who was truly a gift to this world in many ways.

But since the memorial, she has completed an interview with Oprah, she has gotten a verified account on Twitter, she has begun her acting career, and she has definitely become more public and accepted as an individual star - not just as being known as 'Michael Jackson's daughter'. She has also been writing messages to and about Michael on her Twitter and other social media outlets. After examining ALL of these things that she has been doing since the memorial, I honestly find it extremely weird how she, as his daughter, refers to Michael

Let's start with Oprah. During her Oprah interview with Katherine, Paris showed us her bedroom. You'd think, as Michael's DAUGHTER, she would have personal, private pictures of herself and Michael that we fans have never seen before. You'd think those photos would be in nice frames beside her bed, with maybe a little momento Michael had given her sometime ago, etc. Just SOMETHING that ONLY Michael's daughter would have. But, that wasn't the case. When Paris showed us her bedroom, you saw posters of Michael. Just posters. In fact, I believe I even have some of the posters that she has. When I saw Paris' bedroom, it looked like a hardcore fan's bedroom. If I didn't know Paris, it would have NEVER occured to me, by looking at her bedroom, that she was Michael Jackson's daughter. I'm aware that during this interview Paris, Prince, Blanket, and Katherine were renting a house while their other home was being renovated or fixed up or something along those lines. Even with this in mind, I believe my point still stands. If my family and I were moving for a long enough period of time to actually rent another home, the FIRST thing I would bring with me would be personal momentos and pictures of my father who passed away. This is just my opinion. :)

Now let's examine her Twitter. On her Twitter, there have been times where Paris speaks of Michael in present tense, posts song lyrics, and she even said Happy Birthday to Michael this year. I know many of you don't believe the birthday thing to be odd, but I personally do. It's not like Michael 'passed away' the day before his birthday this year. He passed away 3 whole years ago. I personally think that, as a daughter, when you are living in the world without your only father for over 3 years, there's no real need to acknowledge his birthday anymore on social media. In real life, I can understand. I can understand Paris visiting Michael's 'grave', having a nice time in family sharing memories, etc. But is there truly a need to acknowledge Michael's birthday on Twitter and other social media if he's gone? The birthday represents a new mile stone in one's current existence on earth. Once you're no longer living, I don't believe one's birthday has any significance, especially if that person believes in Heaven and the afterlife, which is something I believe in strongly, so I admit that I am biased on this section of my post. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the need to acknowledge Michael's birthday on social media as a daughter anymore. Acknowledging Michael's birthday on social media is something a FAN does. Which leads back to my whole point in this post - Paris isn't acting like Michael's daughter, more like a hardcore fan.

Next, I find that whole ''Who Is Michael Jackson?'' message that Paris wrote a bit weird too. It's only weird to me because it's supposed to be coming from Michael Jackson's DAUGHTER. If a simple fan wrote that message, it wouldn't be weird to me at all. But since Paris is his daughter, I find it a bit weird that she would say, ''I've known him for over 10 years''. It just doesn't sound like something a daughter would say. If she truly loves her father, which I bet she does, don't get me wrong, I think she would make a much stronger and a much more touching sentence than that. Like, for example, ''I lost my father at 10 years old. I loved him SO much and always will. He was the best Dad I could have ever asked for and I truly believe I know him better than anyone'' or something along those lines. Like, when I describe who my Dad is to me, I NEVER think of how long I've known him for. I think about the incredible, loving, person he is no matter what people may say about him. Paris, as his daughter, should NOT have to try and prove anything to the world by giving a statistic of how long she has known Michael for. It's her DAD - of course she knows him well. She LOVES him, she doesn't just know him. It's just not something a daughter would say in my opinion.

I honestly believe she's been acting so much like a fan. What do you guys think? Would love to hear your opinions!

God Bless!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

September 09, 2012, 07:20:09 PM
Without 'pains'.

I'm a little confused  :confused:

At the memorial it was done with "pains" not "pain"....
it's the only time I remember hearing read this way.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

September 09, 2012, 08:08:25 PM
Okay, is it just me? I honestly think something odd is up with Paris these last few years. The way she is referring to Michael, who is supposed to be her loving father that tragically passed away, is just a little bit weird to me. It honestly appears to me that since Michael's public 'memorial' back in 2009, Paris has been acting more like a hardcore fan of Michael than his daughter - his only daughter for that matter.

When we saw the 'memorial' back in 2009, it was then that I thought Paris was genuinely coming across as Michael's daughter. She called him "the best Daddy you could ever imagine'', she said she loved him literally in front of the whole world, and I just got the vibe that she loved her Dad and that she was a 'Daddy's girl' so-to-speak. Yes, we all know that since Michael lives, her tears were fake. But I DO believe that at the time she meant was she said. I bet Michael was and still is an amazing father, and I bet she does love him. Obviously, she has grown older and has become more mature, but I truly believe that no matter how old you are, a daughter will always be a daughter. No matter how old a daughter may be, she will always be close to her parents, especially the parent who was ''the best Daddy you could ever imagine''. And, if Michael IS actually gone, you'd think that his passing would bring Paris closer to him, almost like a 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone' sort of thing. But, to me, she's now acting like a hardcore fan, NOT a daughter who lost her only parent who was truly a gift to this world in many ways.

But since the memorial, she has completed an interview with Oprah, she has gotten a verified account on Twitter, she has begun her acting career, and she has definitely become more public and accepted as an individual star - not just as being known as 'Michael Jackson's daughter'. She has also been writing messages to and about Michael on her Twitter and other social media outlets. After examining ALL of these things that she has been doing since the memorial, I honestly find it extremely weird how she, as his daughter, refers to Michael

Let's start with Oprah. During her Oprah interview with Katherine, Paris showed us her bedroom. You'd think, as Michael's DAUGHTER, she would have personal, private pictures of herself and Michael that we fans have never seen before. You'd think those photos would be in nice frames beside her bed, with maybe a little momento Michael had given her sometime ago, etc. Just SOMETHING that ONLY Michael's daughter would have. But, that wasn't the case. When Paris showed us her bedroom, you saw posters of Michael. Just posters. In fact, I believe I even have some of the posters that she has. When I saw Paris' bedroom, it looked like a hardcore fan's bedroom. If I didn't know Paris, it would have NEVER occured to me, by looking at her bedroom, that she was Michael Jackson's daughter. I'm aware that during this interview Paris, Prince, Blanket, and Katherine were renting a house while their other home was being renovated or fixed up or something along those lines. Even with this in mind, I believe my point still stands. If my family and I were moving for a long enough period of time to actually rent another home, the FIRST thing I would bring with me would be personal momentos and pictures of my father who passed away. This is just my opinion. :)

Now let's examine her Twitter. On her Twitter, there have been times where Paris speaks of Michael in present tense, posts song lyrics, and she even said Happy Birthday to Michael this year. I know many of you don't believe the birthday thing to be odd, but I personally do. It's not like Michael 'passed away' the day before his birthday this year. He passed away 3 whole years ago. I personally think that, as a daughter, when you are living in the world without your only father for over 3 years, there's no real need to acknowledge his birthday anymore on social media. In real life, I can understand. I can understand Paris visiting Michael's 'grave', having a nice time in family sharing memories, etc. But is there truly a need to acknowledge Michael's birthday on Twitter and other social media if he's gone? The birthday represents a new mile stone in one's current existence on earth. Once you're no longer living, I don't believe one's birthday has any significance, especially if that person believes in Heaven and the afterlife, which is something I believe in strongly, so I admit that I am biased on this section of my post. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the need to acknowledge Michael's birthday on social media as a daughter anymore. Acknowledging Michael's birthday on social media is something a FAN does. Which leads back to my whole point in this post - Paris isn't acting like Michael's daughter, more like a hardcore fan.

Next, I find that whole ''Who Is Michael Jackson?'' message that Paris wrote a bit weird too. It's only weird to me because it's supposed to be coming from Michael Jackson's DAUGHTER. If a simple fan wrote that message, it wouldn't be weird to me at all. But since Paris is his daughter, I find it a bit weird that she would say, ''I've known him for over 10 years''. It just doesn't sound like something a daughter would say. If she truly loves her father, which I bet she does, don't get me wrong, I think she would make a much stronger and a much more touching sentence than that. Like, for example, ''I lost my father at 10 years old. I loved him SO much and always will. He was the best Dad I could have ever asked for and I truly believe I know him better than anyone'' or something along those lines. Like, when I describe who my Dad is to me, I NEVER think of how long I've known him for. I think about the incredible, loving, person he is no matter what people may say about him. Paris, as his daughter, should NOT have to try and prove anything to the world by giving a statistic of how long she has known Michael for. It's her DAD - of course she knows him well. She LOVES him, she doesn't just know him. It's just not something a daughter would say in my opinion.

I honestly believe she's been acting so much like a fan. What do you guys think? Would love to hear your opinions!

God Bless!

I have thought about this a while ago and I think it's simply that she is hs daughter but she also a fan of his music, I think in some ways she is in some ways showing her seperation to her father - the king of pop... on media social networks she is celebrating the man behind the music as a fan of his music and in private celebrate the man who is her father.

it could also be a simple symbolic thing, Her father is still among us but the King of Pop is no longer with us and her, so she is paying tribute to Michael Jackson the singer and so she would be honoring the artist by putting posters on her wall and writting tributes to him again the seperation to her father. He had two persona's, the artist and the man and i guess she has seperated them.

she could be trying to seperate herself from hiss shadow, by treating him as her idol, a singer, a super start who she idolizes she might be creating her own image for herself and not one over shadowed by her dad.

I don't think it's weird because although he is her dad, he was a superstar and being his daughter shouldn't stop her admiring his 'craft' like any other fan.

I might not have made sense here

Quote from: leilani81 on Today at 12:59:59 AM

Quote from: voiceforthesilent on Today at 12:50:26 AM

Quote from: reveron1958 on Today at 12:04:56 AM

Without 'pains'.

That's the first thing I looked for too. Thanks Paris (or Michael)!!

Blessings

I'm a little confused 

At the memorial it was done with "pains" not "pain"....
it's the only time I remember hearing read this way.

LOVE
thanks for clearing that up, i have always known it as "pain" and so it was a bit confusing for me :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

September 09, 2012, 08:45:51 PM

God Bless!

She's a teenager, Michael is one of the most famous ppl in the world, the BAD 25 anniversary has arrived, and probably a clue that .... he's still alive.  :icon_eek: ....  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

September 09, 2012, 09:26:28 PM
IWantYouBack - I get what you're saying but why would Paris have to act in a way that people think she should? What does that even mean?  Everyone has different opinions and she can't please everyone nor should she try because those expectations are impossible. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 10, 2012, 02:57:19 AM
Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson
they say we can love who we trust , but what is love without lust ? two hearts with accurate devotions…what are feelings without emotions ?

These are words from the lyrics of "In for the kill" by La Roux.

In For The Kill lyrics

We can fight our desires
But when we start making fires
We get ever so hot
Whether we like it or not
They say we can love who we trust
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotions
And what are feelings without emotions?

I'm going in for the kill
I'm doing it for a thrill
(x2)

I hang my hopes out on the line
Will they be ready for you in time
If you leave them out too long
They'll be withered by the sun
Full stops and exclamation marks
My words stumble before I start
How far can you send emotions?
Can this bridge cross the ocean?

(x2)

Let's go to war
To make peace
Let's be cold
To create heat
I hope in darkness
We can see
And you're not blinded by the light from me

I really think there is a message here for us, possibly from MJ.

Iwantyouback
It's just not something a daughter would say in my opinion.
What exactly are you saying? Are you saying she’s not really his daughter?  Or are you saying that the later Michael and his 3 kids are fake, as one theory goes?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

September 10, 2012, 08:03:32 AM
they say we can love who we trust , but what is love without lust ? two hearts with accurate devotions…what are feelings without emotions ?

In For The Kill lyrics

We can fight our desires
We get ever so hot

(x2)

(x2)

Let's go to war
To make peace
Let's be cold
To create heat
I hope in darkness
We can see

Indeed, interesting tweet and here's the film clip for those who are interested  :icon_e_biggrin:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXtATeQ7GKg[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 08:06:28 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

September 10, 2012, 11:02:52 AM

In For The Kill lyrics

We can fight our desires
We get ever so hot

(x2)

(x2)

Let's go to war
To make peace
Let's be cold
To create heat
I hope in darkness
We can see

Indeed, interesting tweet and here's the film clip for those who are interested  :icon_e_biggrin:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXtATeQ7GKg[/youtube]

I think we have to assume that Paris would be tweeting among friends under an assumed name and that the 'official' Paris Jackson tweets are for the public and most likely serve as a vehicle for Michael to get his message out. 

I watched the video and could not help but notice the lighted eyes at the end.  Is it a nod to Invincible.  Possibly.  But the lyrics remind me of V for Vendetta and I have this strong feeling that Michael is poised for the 'kill,' which presumably will result in revealing his enemies for who they truly are and vindicating his own name once and for all.  He has been slowly and methodically chipping away for quite some time, but this may mean that matters are heading for a climax and, dare I say it....the BAM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 10, 2012, 05:23:49 PM

God Bless!

She's a teenager, Michael is one of the most famous ppl in the world, the BAD 25 anniversary has arrived, and probably a clue that .... he's still alive.  :icon_eek: ....  :icon_mrgreen:

Furthermore I believe that Paris' twitter account was created about all for hoax purposes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions