Adi

Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
August 01, 2012, 10:11:17 PM
lol...... even I know what Twitter jail is.......wouldn't expect any less though from Inside Edition.......lame a*ses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 01, 2012, 11:48:24 PM
Let Paris's Father parent her. 

This thread is open for Paris's hoax related Twitter postings, not to stalk her and second guess her Father's judgement and supervision. I'm going to ask everyone to take it down a notch and remember why we are here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

August 02, 2012, 12:44:56 AM
I totally second that request Bec.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

August 02, 2012, 04:28:40 AM

:Pulling_hair:i'm understanding nothing! please,let me realize what's happening:paris is chatting with some girls and,during these chats,we hear a man's voice (i hear mj);am i right? and,now,u r showing us who is the girl paris was/is talking 2 (selina?). and the blog "thanku4theparty"? what about it? mhhh.... i think i get lost.    :computer-losy-smiley:

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 02, 2012, 06:47:19 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:Pulling_hair:i'm understanding nothing! please,let me realize what's happening:paris is chatting with some girls and,during these chats,we hear a man's voice (i hear mj);am i right? and,now,u r showing us who is the girl paris was/is talking 2 (selina?). and the blog "thanku4theparty"? what about it? mhhh.... i think i get lost.    :computer-losy-smiley:

*LUNA*

Luna that's not Michael talking, take it easy you are gonna get a heart attack!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
August 02, 2012, 07:13:38 AM

*LUNA*

Luna, that person in the chat who calls "him"self "Michael" is actually a girl. She also appears on other websites and chats with different names.
She tries to establish online relationships with young girls that are MJ fans (and apparently she succeeded in many cases). She´s been doing that for years, even before 2009.
The blog "thanku4theparty" is a blog by a girl who got fooled by that person. She is trying to warn others about this girl (Ashley) who plays that evil game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

LUNA

August 02, 2012, 07:28:54 AM
Luna, that person in the chat who calls "him"self "Michael" is actually a girl. She also appears on other websites and chats with different names.
She tries to establish online relationships with young girls that are MJ fans (and apparently she succeeded in many cases). She´s been doing that for years, even before 2009.
The blog "thanku4theparty" is a blog by a girl who got fooled by that person. She is trying to warn others about this girl (Ashley) who plays that evil game

and so,paris is talking with a girl who pretends 2 be her dead father.... ok,everything is normal.. it has been a lucky coincidence 2 watch this conversation on yt.....   :smiley-vault-misc-150: 

*LUNA*

Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:30:27 AM by LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

August 02, 2012, 07:50:31 AM
I thought the voice sounded a little bit girl-ish  :icon_lol:  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My whole family thinks I'm crazy for believing that Michael Jackson faked his death  v__v

L.O.V.E and respect to all

LUNA

August 03, 2012, 11:06:44 AM

have u realized that,very time we find a good news and/or some1 who seems 2 be our mikael.... bum! (not bam) it's a fake!   :over-react-smiley:   

(hopeless) *LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

diggyon

August 03, 2012, 11:26:49 AM
@ Luna,
may I ask you why you are hopeless?
Michael, the King of Pop will never come back and everyone on the forum knows this very well. It's a persona that many girls around the world have fallen in love with. This is not the real Michael Jackson. Michael wants his fans to respect him as a human being and not to love him for some kind of persona he plays on stage. That's why he felt very lonely. So please, try to be rational. This forum is not a fan club forum. (there are plenty of them out there). We are different and we think different. So welcome to the rational world of hoax investigators. If you are waiting for the King of Pop to come back, then you'll be waiting too long because he won't. If you are waiting for Michael to come back to lead the way for healing the world from evil, then this is something else. 

Blessings   
Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:34:57 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
August 03, 2012, 11:40:47 AM

have u realized that,very time we find a good news and/or some1 who seems 2 be our mikael.... bum! (not bam) it's a fake!   :over-react-smiley:   

(hopeless) *LUNA*

Luna, we (and all the other hoaxers) are not here to find him.
He´s not playing hide and seek.
We´re here to watch, listen, observe and, above all: learn.
Remember: he´ll be back in his own time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

LUNA

August 03, 2012, 12:05:48 PM
Luna, we (and all the other hoaxers) are not here to find him.
He´s not playing hide and seek.
We´re here to watch, listen, observe and, above all: learn.
Remember: he´ll be back in his own time.

dear friends,i'm not looking 4 the king of pop.... i'm looking 4 a proof,a sign that will tell us:"he's alive,he's here and fine".... mary,u say he'll be back in his own time:r u sure of this? no.... there's nothing sure and there's always the possibility we r/have been wrong and/or we're keep on believing in a lie....

@ Luna,
Michael, the King of Pop will never come back and everyone on the forum knows this very well. It's a persona that many girls around the world have fallen in love with. This is not the real Michael Jackson. Michael wants his fans to respect him as a human being and not to love him for some kind of persona he plays on stage. That's why he felt very lonely. So please, try to be rational. This forum is not a fan club forum. (there are plenty of them out there). We are different and we think different. So welcome to the rational world of hoax investigators. If you are waiting for the King of Pop to come back, then you'll be waiting too long because he won't. If you are waiting for Michael to come back to lead the way for healing the world from evil, then this is something else. 

Blessings

diggy,the same is 4 u:we can't understand what r mj's plans.... there's the possibility that we'll never c mike again and i'm not happy when we find all these ppl who have fun,pretending 2 be him;they play with our feelings and it's not a right behaviour. 

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

gwynned

August 03, 2012, 12:15:58 PM
@ Luna,

Blessings

Something occurred to me as I read your insightful words.  Many of the people I have talked to and have written about themselves have said that they were not fans.  If that is the case, perhaps the reason is that a 'fan' would have a preconceived notion of who Michael is/was based on a fiction called the King of Pop and wouldn't be as open as we have been since we are (at least I am) more of a blank slate.  I don't believe we are ever going to see him again 'perform the songs his fans want to hear.' 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

August 03, 2012, 12:48:32 PM
Something occurred to me as I read your insightful words.  Many of the people I have talked to and have written about themselves have said that they were not fans.  If that is the case, perhaps the reason is that a 'fan' would have a preconceived notion of who Michael is/was based on a fiction called the King of Pop and wouldn't be as open as we have been since we are (at least I am) more of a blank slate.  I don't believe we are ever going to see him again 'perform the songs his fans want to hear.'

I guess we are completely off topic now. Mods please don't kill me :bowdown:
But I'll keep it short. This is how I define the word fan: a fan is someone who supports someone else. If people allow themselves to get bewitched by a certain persona, then they are not fans anymore because the support they offer is not for someone but for a persona. And those who are not bewitched are exactly those who can offer this support.

I think we should return to the main topic now, otherwise Paris would be mad at us.

Hi Paris  :smiley-vault-misc-150: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

diggyon

August 03, 2012, 12:56:22 PM
diggy,the same is 4 u:we can't understand what r mj's plans.... there's the possibility that we'll never c mike again and i'm not happy when we find all these ppl who have fun,pretending 2 be him;they play with our feelings and it's not a right behaviour. 

Luna, don't allow such sick people to play with your emotions. Michael would never go on public trying to tell  people he is still alive. The only place where we could have some contact to him is through this forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal