bugsy

Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
July 11, 2012, 12:53:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I tend not to get too involved or carried away with the whole twitter thing - I'm afraid I DO think there are sometimes coincidences!  But this tweet really got me thinking - of all of her father's quotes Paris could've chosen, this really DOES seem an odd one to make IF that father is dead. What do people who think he IS dead make of her tweeting that, I wonder!

So before I join the 'it's a shoutout to us' bandwagon, can someone please tell me the context (if any) in which this tweet was made? Like, did someone (inappropriately) ask her if MJ was miserable and unhappy with life, or something along those lines, that could give the quote some semblance of a reasonable explanation?

there was a post on the off topic from Gina

I won't have access to internet for 10 days. See you all next Monday.
I will miss you much.
Michael I love you and where I'm going the doc said I have to take long walks on the beach early in the morning and late in the night because it's good for my health. Every year I have to do the same and late in the night when I go out for that walk I see the moon over the sea and every time I see the moon I think of Michael and it saddens me much because I don't know whether he is happy or sad or dead or alive . Where ever I go I see something that reminds me of him.
I wish you all well and I can't wait to be back.

maybe it was in response to that? although that was 6 days ago, I didn't see it until yesterday myself, Maybe she didn't see it until yesterday?
Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 12:55:36 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

July 11, 2012, 01:34:45 PM

oh,god! i hope she's not (only) quoting a mj's sentence that her dad said when was alive  :over-react-smiley:! but,i think,if she's only quoting some mj's words:"what a coincidence if she has chosen just this 1!". ok.... this is a mj's sentence extrapolated from an interview  :icon_cry:. but,y,now,does paris want 2 twitt it? does she want us 2 read it? does she want us 2 believe there's the possibility that mj is writing on her account?  :icon_rolleyes:

*LUNA*

After reading what Paris friend Madina wrote about us beLIEvers being annoying I can't help but wonder if Paris is just trying to make a joke out of us... idk... just my thoughts :\

Paris making a joke of us believers?!. I don't think so. I'm mean to joke about Mj being alive. It's not funny!! If Paris would make fun of us believers ,then she is also making jokes about her own father.    :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

curls

July 11, 2012, 05:22:31 PM

I tend not to get too involved or carried away with the whole twitter thing - I'm afraid I DO think there are sometimes coincidences!  But this tweet really got me thinking - of all of her father's quotes Paris could've chosen, this really DOES seem an odd one to make IF that father is dead. What do people who think he IS dead make of her tweeting that, I wonder!

So before I join the 'it's a shoutout to us' bandwagon, can someone please tell me the context (if any) in which this tweet was made? Like, did someone (inappropriately) ask her if MJ was miserable and unhappy with life, or something along those lines, that could give the quote some semblance of a reasonable explanation?

I will miss you much.
Michael I love you and where I'm going the doc said I have to take long walks on the beach early in the morning and late in the night because it's good for my health. Every year I have to do the same and late in the night when I go out for that walk I see the moon over the sea and every time I see the moon I think of Michael and it saddens me much because I don't know whether he is happy or sad or dead or alive . Where ever I go I see something that reminds me of him.

maybe it was in response to that? although that was 6 days ago, I didn't see it until yesterday myself, Maybe she didn't see it until yesterday?

I was thinking more in terms of a twitter conversation that may have prompted Paris to post this quote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
July 11, 2012, 05:24:43 PM

I will miss you much.

I was thinking more in terms of a twitter conversation that may have prompted Paris to post this quote.

Hm no curls....just random, between inspirational quotes from Buddha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

July 11, 2012, 05:33:25 PM
I only see quotes from Buddha and MJ. The most recent quote is
@ParisJackson
I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to. —MJ

Imo she added other quotes so that it didn't look as strange to post MJ's - I'm happy to be alive...  :icon_geek:

Madina writing about believers being annoying is no surprise, it just verifies they are aware of believers. Paris isn't going to reply - no no... but they're right.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
July 11, 2012, 05:42:13 PM
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

dont wait 4 the info 2 come 2 u , take time 2 seek it out 4 urself… learn along the way . thats the only way u can realize whats happening.

:icon_question: :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

July 11, 2012, 05:49:44 PM
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

dont wait 4 the info 2 come 2 u , take time 2 seek it out 4 urself… learn along the way . thats the only way u can realize whats happening.

:icon_question: :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:

:suspect: Good one Paris!  :icon_lol: Hi Michael! :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

July 11, 2012, 05:53:23 PM
 :icon_lol: I was just about to post that.  But of course we know to seek and learn.  That’s why we know what’s happening.  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 11, 2012, 06:17:44 PM

And you know the oddest thing? that she didn't delete that tweet, however the other tweet where she said: "I am staying alive" she deleted later, it looks like "in the momment of now" Michael is beginning to let the world know that he is really alive,  could it be a PRE-LITTLE-BAM?  :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 11, 2012, 06:30:41 PM
I can see Michael saying to Paris, no, no, no.   :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  That’s too soon.  You can’t say that yet.  Let it simmer, let it bathe in the moonlight.  I have to give you the signal.  And when I give you the signal, you sang like  bird.  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

July 11, 2012, 07:46:38 PM
I can see Michael saying to Paris, no, no, no.   :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  That’s too soon.  You can’t say that yet.  Let it simmer, let it bathe in the moonlight.  I have to give you the signal.  And when I give you the signal, you sang like  bird.  :thjajaja121:

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

bugsy

July 11, 2012, 09:08:53 PM

:thjajaja121:

:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

curls

July 12, 2012, 12:40:15 AM

Hm no curls....just random, between inspirational quotes from Buddha.

Ok, random!  :suspect:  :icon_lol:

And was the latest, dont wait 4 the info 2 come 2 u , take time 2 seek it out 4 urself… learn along the way . thats the only way u can realize whats happening. random too or a shout out to me to look for myself instead of asking you guys!!! Sorry Paris, I'm not joining Twitter! It may be an interesting hoax tool, but it's not for me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

July 12, 2012, 05:22:31 AM
What boils my blood is people who attack her, who are much older than her. Having a daughter only 6 months younger I feel that protective anger, What right has adults got to pick on a 14 year old child. no child should be abused or have names flung at them or about them from an adult >:(

Sorry I just needed to express it, just should be no place for it to be acceptable for an adult to attack a child on the internet or in the physical world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

LUNA

July 12, 2012, 07:05:05 PM
ok,stop.... no more coincidences,i can't believe in them no longer! we're playing a game (of chess?).... there r a player (believers) against a player (mj/jaxons)  :icon_lol: we say "a",they answer "b".... i was  :affraid: after having read jina's post and paris' answer (i start thinking it was an answer,don't u?);and have u noticed how many guests r here,every day,4 reading the forum? uhm....
 :ghsdf:

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions