sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
June 27, 2012, 09:38:21 AM
Maybe she is talking about homosexuality because next days are gonna be celebrated the gay pride parades and parties in different cities:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

News, Parties & Events in Madrid
|  27 June  –  1 July 2012
Infinita Gay Week 2012: gay and lesbian music and dance events before and during the Madrid Gay Pride weekend.
-›  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
|  28 June  –  1 July 2012
Mad.Bear Orgullo 2012: 4 nights with parties for bears & friends at the Gay Pride weekend, with House DJs and GoGo bears.
@ Shangai Club (Calle de Costanilla de Los Angeles 20) 
-›  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
|  29 June  –  1 July 2012
Madrid Gay Pride 2012: the parade on Saturday is by far the largest gay parade in Spain and one of the biggest parades throughout Europe, with thousands of international visitors. Called ›Madrid Orgullo‹ (abbreviated ›Mado‹, orgullo is the Spanish word for pride).
Video: Madrid Gay Pride 2008

Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:42:42 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 27, 2012, 10:27:18 AM
I wasn't sure what it may have meant. The rainbow connections are interesting, but I agree with the connection with her later tweets defending the gay community.
I think someone may have made comments to her about supporting them after the image was posted - there's only a caption of rainbow hearts along with the image.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

July 02, 2012, 09:40:10 PM
Paris has been listening to 80's 90's rock n roll... I like the quote she chose from the hey you pink floyd.

@ParisJackson
together we stand , divided we fall

3:41 PM - 2 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

...Can you feel me?
Hey you don't help them to bury the light
Don't give in without a fight.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

July 04, 2012, 02:09:23 PM
 I don't know if there is a connection or not, but I noticed that Paris, and the jackson family had posted some twitt of image reffering to a rainbow since June 25th 2012..
 yesterday Pepsi did change the image of MJ's cans
it seems that rainbow colors are everywhere :O
okay, so then i looked at Paris twitter and she posted some image of herself.
Since June 25th, i do believe she wants us to paid attention to her hair because each day she is adding more colors hair pieces

So today  she posted an image of herself  ans she is wearing a tee shirt weirldy similar to MJ's tee shirt on the can's image.  It blew my mind ..
I wanted to understand what all of these rainbow's references meant, so i taped on the search bar, the rainbow man..
here is what i found, and it really disturbed me .

Jean 3:16  has been called the most famous Bible verse.[2] It has also been called the "Gospel in a nutshell".

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Also, this verse refers to the rapture of the church, and i was wondering if al these references in this is it like MJ air,  " they want some xscapism"  Jermaine quote " he wasn't with us way before he arrives to the airport " etc... are connected to this rapture of the church. I know many of you don't agree with the  " theory" of MJ being more than just Michael Jackson, but i would say this is the time to ask ourselves if the moment of NOW isn't "right now" ? In bible it is said that in thee second coming of christ, the dead in christ shall rise first and then after the church would be taken to meet the lord in the air.  Just please, if we let suppose that MJ is christ, then which church is the one?  Is it truly all of christians who died in Christ and are following his institution? or is it OUR, the fans who REALLY loved him for WHO HE WAS, without knowing that he would be more than just an artist? it's just a supposition don't be mad at me... But take my theory in consideration just for a while, remember what MJ always told us, " you were the one who put your heart of the line YOU were  the one who defended some one you loved, YOU are my army my soldiers of love on a worldwide basis "... so i  would say, which church is the ONE? i do'nt think there would be a tribulation, but i DO believe in the rapture of the church.
and when you write it on google, you fall on this prediction, jsut quite disturbing being at the end of time ad exactly 3 days before the Olympic games .

please tell me what you think about this ,i just wanted to expose my theory .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2012, 02:27:56 PM
@mimi - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Are you saying that MJ could have been raptured? While I also believe that there will be a rapture of the church, if this happened it would not only have been MJ that would have been taken. And, his family would not be so calm, cool, and collected in speaking about it.

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 04, 2012, 02:43:43 PM
@mimi - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Are you saying that MJ could have been raptured? While I also believe that there will be a rapture of the church, if this happened it would not only have been MJ that would have been taken. And, his family would not be so calm, cool, and collected in speaking about it.

no what i think and ,sadly everyone laughed at me, is that MJ ascended like jesus on July 7 2009, so he would be back 3 years after wich lead us to July 7 2012 ( in 2 days) then  I would say "let suppose that" he is CHRIST so first the dead in christ shall rise and after he would be the one who take his army of love away ==> the rapture.
ater that 3 days after , he would show himself to the whole world at Olympic games because " let suppose again"  he is christ the Archangel Michael .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2012, 02:51:10 PM

no what i think and ,sadly everyone laughed at me, is that MJ ascended like jesus on July 7 2009, so he would be back 3 years after wich lead us to July 7 2012 ( in 2 days) then  I would say "let suppose that" he is CHRIST so first the dead in christ shall rise and after he would be the one who take his army of love away ==> the rapture.
ater that 3 days after , he would show himself to the whole world at Olympic games because " let suppose again"  he is christ the Archangel Michael .

I see - thank you for explaining. Well, I guess we have two days before we see if you're right? I'm not laughing at you. We'll all find out the truth in the end. Keep the faith.

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 04, 2012, 02:56:12 PM

I see - thank you for explaining. Well, I guess we have two days before we see if you're right? I'm not laughing at you. We'll all find out the truth in the end. Keep the faith.

Blessings to you.

thank you for you understanding :) , oh no i he comes back we won't see him until he shos himsel to the world, on july 7 i just think he would be back on earth, maybe we will feel his presence i don't know :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

July 04, 2012, 04:24:54 PM
This rapture thing again!  I would be dismissing this all if I did not have that strange experience in 2009 just after seeing TII the second time and after which I spent two weeks crying as I watched MJ videos for 8 hours a day.  And I wonder why people think I'm crazy!

My point is this.  For one day, the veil lifted for me.  Someone suggested this was my 'BAM' leading me to wonder if the BAM will mean that everyone will have this experience.  I have been thinking about it a lot lately because it was so profound.  I was CERTAIN it was the rapture (and until then I laughed at the very idea) was imminent.  I couldn't understand why everyone else was walking around acting normal, though I was seriously afraid of the 'zombies' I saw out there with their empty eyes and threatening glances! 

So what if the BAM is an EXPERIENCE.  It took me months to connect this experience to Michael, but it was real.  What if suddenly this happens to everyone!  And what is "IT" exactly?  For me it was the experience of God in every moment.  I was awestruck in the truest sense.  I know others had similar experiences because of Michael, so perhaps this idea isn't so far off the mark.  And the 7th sounds good to me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2012, 05:22:09 PM
I wish it'd be July 7th. Maybe the rainbow will make sense soon.

If that's a turtle on her necklace then we've found SEHF.  :LolLolLolLol:
She's been wearing it for a while, just noticed it.

Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:32:57 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2012, 05:40:38 PM

no, i think if the rapture happens it would be on July 24th 2012 because it's exactly 3 days  before olympic games but i don't know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2012, 08:24:17 PM

Mindseye - interesting. I wonder which came first...Paris wearing the turtle necklace of SEHF's turtle comments?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 04, 2012, 09:19:22 PM

Mindseye - interesting. I wonder which came first...Paris wearing the turtle necklace of SEHF's turtle comments?

Blessings

before long SHEF   is gonna need his own thread . :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 04, 2012, 10:08:20 PM

Blessings

before long SHEF   is gonna need his own thread . :icon_lol:

LOL - he could if he posted before Paris wore the necklace...

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2012, 11:31:27 PM
I was looking at Paris' tweets earlier and noticed one from June 27th - I'm surprised that it was posted here already. Maybe I missed it? I just went back to Twitter and now I can't find it. I did save a copy so let's see if I can post it. For whatever reason I no longer have smileys and other options.

Nope - still have no option to post a picture even when I choose that "attachments and other options" link.

The tweet was posted on 6/27 and said:

RT if your a beLIEver and favorite if you're not.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal