Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
April 04, 2012, 05:53:44 PM
At the end of the day Paris is entertaining this person. If she were hurt or offended by the tweets you simply wouldn't engage. Yet she continues to :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

April 05, 2012, 09:23:06 PM
I was just going over Front's posts, and thinking about his mention of whispers: "p.s. most definitely continue to watch family tweets---sometimes the volume of "whisPers" need to be cranked up a little…:

when i saw this square bear pic, reminded me of his words about the 'cube'.... :icon_question: idk
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the flame pic...reminds me of: ""flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

IWantYouBack

April 05, 2012, 10:06:16 PM
I actually have my own little theory regarding @_MlCHAELJACKSON...

I have heard the exact same information that LoveNeedsExpression shared with us, except for the rumor she MIGHT have spread about Michael sexually abusing Paris (honestly, if she is a a big Michael Jackson fan, I highly doubt that she spread this around. I believe it was a Michael Jackson hater at it again because there have been lots of MJ haters giving Paris and _MlCHAELJACKSON hate recently on Twitter so it wouldn't surprise me that _MlCHAELJACKSON was framed by a hater. I am also 100 % positive Michael would NEVER do such a thing.)

My theory on this @_MlCHAELJACKSON woman is that while she appears to be a hard-core non-believer, I personally believe that she is one of us - a believer - and that she is trying to manipulate Paris into releasing unknown information regarding Michael Jackson's death hoax. Whether a Michael Jackson fan beLIEves or not, I can guarantee you that not ONE single fan doesn't wish that Michael Jackson was still alive and here with us today. And, if you are a non-believer fan wishing for Michael to be alive and go do a little bit of research on his death, it will make you wish Michael was here even more, if not convert you to a full-out beLIEver. And to be appearing as someone who is 110 % against beLIEvers, surely to goodness she must have done a lot of research on our theories and our findings to be able to shoot them down so harshly and openly on her Twitter page. She clearly has a lot of knowledge about we beLIEvers, or else she wouldn't be APPEARING as this hard-core of a non-beLIEver.

I think @_MlCHAELJACKSON has a serious case of bad Twitter acting. She is REALLY over-doing it with this whole "beLIEvers are stupid and disrespectful" wagon that she is on. She's posting pictures, cracking jokes, and literally saying horrible things about us and what we beLIEve everyday every chance she gets. I think she's appearing to hate us so much that she is starting to become unbelievable and ultimately coming across as if she's lying just to try to fit in and become best "buddies" with Paris. Yet, in reality, while all of this bad acting is going on, I truly think she is one of us. Think about it: As a Michael Jackson fan, what would be the BEST way to get close to Michael's daughter? It's easy - pose as a true fan by sticking up for Paris and being respectful of her father's passing EVERY chance you get. And to do this, Twitter is the fastest way to show Paris how much of a true fan she is and that Paris can "trust" her. Yet, in reality, little does Paris know that she is being manipulated into telling the REAL truth about Michael's death - his HOAX. Plus, you would think that all of these "inside jokes" she is making to Paris about her father's death and his fans would be HIGHLY disrespectful to Paris and her family. Yet, Paris doesn't care. Why? Because Paris truly believes that _MlCHAELJACKSON is an innocent fan sticking up for her and her father against we beLIEvers. But to me, that's not what she is at all. That's what she's posing to be. She is a 22 year old beLIEver trying to manipulate her idol's daughter in order to get inside information on Michael's hoax. Her over-acting on Twitter says it all. Also, another reason why these "inside jokes" may not be bothering Paris and the rest of her family is because Michael ISN'T dead! ;)

This is just my opinion, so feel free to disagree - but this is honestly the vibe I'm getting.

Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:08:42 PM by IWantYouBack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

April 05, 2012, 10:23:46 PM
I actually have my own little theory regarding @_MlCHAELJACKSON...

I have heard the exact same information that LoveNeedsExpression shared with us, except for the rumor she MIGHT have spread about Michael sexually abusing Paris (honestly, if she is a a big Michael Jackson fan, I highly doubt that she spread this around. I believe it was a Michael Jackson hater at it again because there have been lots of MJ haters giving Paris and _MlCHAELJACKSON hate recently on Twitter so it wouldn't surprise me that _MlCHAELJACKSON was framed by a hater. I am also 100 % positive Michael would NEVER do such a thing.)

My theory on this @_MlCHAELJACKSON woman is that while she appears to be a hard-core non-believer, I personally believe that she is one of us - a believer - and that she is trying to manipulate Paris into releasing unknown information regarding Michael Jackson's death hoax. Whether a Michael Jackson fan beLIEves or not, I can guarantee you that not ONE single fan doesn't wish that Michael Jackson was still alive and here with us today. And, if you are a non-believer fan wishing for Michael to be alive and go do a little bit of research on his death, it will make you wish Michael was here even more, if not convert you to a full-out beLIEver. And to be appearing as someone who is 110 % against beLIEvers, surely to goodness she must have done a lot of research on our theories and our findings to be able to shoot them down so harshly and openly on her Twitter page. She clearly has a lot of knowledge about we beLIEvers, or else she wouldn't be APPEARING as this hard-core of a non-beLIEver.

I think @_MlCHAELJACKSON has a serious case of bad Twitter acting. She is REALLY over-doing it with this whole "beLIEvers are stupid and disrespectful" wagon that she is on. She's posting pictures, cracking jokes, and literally saying horrible things about us and what we beLIEve everyday every chance she gets. I think she's appearing to hate us so much that she is starting to become unbelievable and ultimately coming across as if she's lying just to try to fit in and become best "buddies" with Paris. Yet, in reality, while all of this bad acting is going on, I truly think she is one of us. Think about it: As a Michael Jackson fan, what would be the BEST way to get close to Michael's daughter? It's easy - pose as a true fan by sticking up for Paris and being respectful of her father's passing EVERY chance you get. And to do this, Twitter is the fastest way to show Paris how much of a true fan she is and that Paris can "trust" her. Yet, in reality, little does Paris know that she is being manipulated into telling the REAL truth about Michael's death - his HOAX. Plus, you would think that all of these "inside jokes" she is making to Paris about her father's death and his fans would be HIGHLY disrespectful to Paris and her family. Yet, Paris doesn't care. Why? Because Paris truly believes that _MlCHAELJACKSON is an innocent fan sticking up for her and her father against we beLIEvers. But to me, that's not what she is at all. That's what she's posing to be. She is a 22 year old beLIEver trying to manipulate her idol's daughter in order to get inside information on Michael's hoax. Her over-acting on Twitter says it all. Also, another reason why these "inside jokes" may not be bothering Paris and the rest of her family is because Michael ISN'T dead! ;)

This is just my opinion, so feel free to disagree - but this is honestly the vibe I'm getting.

@iwantyouback.... actually i feel free to completely AGREE with you... just as i pointed out in my last post... paris is entertaining it. allowing it. she certainly isnt retaliating which indicates she is offended by it.... (and meanwhile for doubters, should solidify that he IS NOT dead!)

i'm with you. she is one of us, pretending she is not in order to try and get an 'exclusive' from paris... thats why she is OTT and keeps overtly highlighting she hates believers and is a mere fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

April 05, 2012, 11:31:56 PM
Paris just tweeted:

"deleting my tweets do TMZ doesn't get involved.. sorry guys hope u understand.. luv y'all"

Now i wonder what that means...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is the closest i get of getting insane over someone i never met..I miss you so much Michael it HURTS..

Andrea

April 05, 2012, 11:39:12 PM
Considering the above speculations and IF Paris views this thread, I doubt it's a 'coincidence' that certain tweets were deleted.  Plus I'm sure she gets a lot of grief from people on twitter, there's a lot of mean spirited ones out there unfortunately...she's gotta do what she thinks is best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 08:25:27 AM
@iwantyouback....
I agree with you. Paris is probably going to catch on if not already. It'll get tiring and obvious.

She must have added this for @_MlCHAELJACKSON - has it as her avatar now with 'Correct'.
 The latest pic is MJ and kfc drawing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
with words " .... if she gets this right imma die ! "

So idk, looks like a game.... who's playing who?

Paris just tweeted:

"deleting my tweets do TMZ doesn't get involved.. sorry guys hope u understand.. luv y'all"

Now i wonder what that means...

I don't see that tweet now, but something is up. The red flag is up.   :icon_e_smile:

@ParisJackson
Call me w/e you want , I will do what ever it takes to protect my family from harm . I don’t care what I have to risk, I will protect them .

@jaafarjjackson
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a FAMILY. it's stronger than anything. protect your family from anything

@ParisJackson
@jaafarjjackson we are warriors till the very end and we shall act like so .

‏@jaafarjjackson
@ParisJackson this is how we are. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--------------------------------------
And what I mean by obvious... she only knows Paris through twitter. How does this statement not apply to her?   :icon_rolleyes: 

@_MlCHAELJACKSON
@ParisJackson I love you so much more.
In reply to Paris Jacksoη

‏ @_MlCHAELJACKSON
If you befriend someone simply because their name can benefit you; then you have no shame and you should re-evaluate yourself.
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:40:44 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Tink

April 06, 2012, 01:51:49 PM
@mindseye - I don't check my twitter account regularly, because I only like to tweet inspirational sayings. But to see Paris tweet "@ParisJackson
Call me w/e you want , I will do what ever it takes to protect my family from harm . I don’t care what I have to risk, I will protect them ."
That's a burden a child should not have, nor even contemplate about speaking about! They should be thinking about Unicorns, Rainbows, sunshine, dancing in fields of green, laughing in the rain with your dog! Reading LoTR, being inspired, you know!

Children should be allowed to be children. They should not carry the burdens of adults, and be concerned about being stalked by crazy people!

I'm thankful I personally got the crazies dampened down to the big Comicon, where we have actual security.
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 01:54:23 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

IWantYouBack

April 06, 2012, 03:25:08 PM
@mindseye - I don't check my twitter account regularly, because I only like to tweet inspirational sayings. But to see Paris tweet "@ParisJackson
Call me w/e you want , I will do what ever it takes to protect my family from harm . I don’t care what I have to risk, I will protect them ."
That's a burden a child should not have, nor even contemplate about speaking about! They should be thinking about Unicorns, Rainbows, sunshine, dancing in fields of green, laughing in the rain with your dog! Reading LoTR, being inspired, you know!

Children should be allowed to be children. They should not carry the burdens of adults, and be concerned about being stalked by crazy people!

I'm thankful I personally got the crazies dampened down to the big Comicon, where we have actual security.

LMAO! Random much?  :icon_lol:

But I totally agree with you - Paris is only 14 and should NOT be even thinking about any of those adult problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

emulik

April 06, 2012, 03:34:27 PM
Maybe that "tweet" was from somebody else than Paris, maybe her father..We know that his children are his life and everything and he would protect them no matter what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

April 06, 2012, 03:50:35 PM
Maybe that "tweet" was from somebody else than Paris, maybe her father..We know that his children are his life and everything and he would protect them no matter what.

Yes, I think it was words from dad. That's off topic from her usual tweets and for a 14yr old.
Somethings up or maybe just a reminder to the media and the world.
 :ghsdf:

Be interesting how _michaeljackson  handles being ignored.
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 04:06:10 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 06, 2012, 05:49:15 PM

LMAO! Random much?  :icon_lol:

But I totally agree with you - Paris is only 14 and should NOT be even thinking about any of those adult problems.

Ever heard of a stream of thought?  :thjajaja121: I just roll with it, when the images and words take over at times, like that.

Hasn't anyone played with your dog in warm weather as a child, and it started to rain, and you just stayed outside, as the warm rain came down on you, and the dog just leapt around, trying to bite the raindrops? It's pretty funny!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

finfin

April 07, 2012, 07:28:33 AM
                         Unusual tweet for a 14 year old girl? could also be controversial 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

April 07, 2012, 07:51:31 AM
I think it's usual for a 14 yo girl like Paris. She lived with her father, so she must be a warrior herself too.

As I came to understand, "Nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by wolves" is quite a slogan in America and seems to me it has to do with Ron Paul's rEVOLution, witch brings me back to videoforvanquish's Q/A (posted in the right thread).

We will see...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2012, 08:01:13 AM
                         Unusual tweet for a 14 year old girl? could also be controversial 

you are right fin fin... as intelligent as she is, these are not the words of a 14 yr old... it can only mean one of two things. a) michael lives or b) a hoaxer has hacked into her account... lol

we know its the first :) ... its defintiely not paris talking here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal