~Souza~

Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
October 09, 2011, 05:26:08 PM
Michael's own words:

"A lot of celebrities say they don't want their children to go into show business. I can understand their feelings, but I don't agree with them. If I had a son or daughter, I'd say, "By all means, be my guest. Step right in there. If you want to do it, do it."
~Michael Jackson, Moonwalk 1988

Seriously, those fans need themselves updated on their big idol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2011, 11:41:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael's own words:

"A lot of celebrities say they don't want their children to go into show business. I can understand their feelings, but I don't agree with them. If I had a son or daughter, I'd say, "By all means, be my guest. Step right in there. If you want to do it, do it."

:lol: :lol: I agree. Not only that but the children told in an interview that they had private acting lessons by a college professor. Oh, and let's not forget Paris' remark to Oprah about doing ad-lib with her dad. Yep...these kids are practicing what they've been taught.

I wanted to post a comment by Paris from about an hour ago. It's been discussed in the last couple of years about the connection with Sweeney Todd...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Pαris Jαcksoη             Always Wanted To See Sweeney Todd… You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   1 hour ago     »   Pαris Jαcksoη height=48     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Pαris Jαcksoη             You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Yeah3x, Will U B There, 4ever, I Can Transform Ya, Human Nature/She Aint You, With U, Cry, U R My Life, Dont Walk Away   1 hour ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply
Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 09:03:17 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 09, 2011, 11:48:30 PM
Tell me what the meaning of this is? I am sure there must be meaning but I don't get it...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 26 mins 13 secs ago You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Full Moon Tonight!! Me And My Pack Of Unicorns Will Go Galloping Tonight. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is this supposed to be a comment about Thriller?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

msgitm

October 10, 2011, 12:05:07 AM
Twitter is an 18+ site. What the heck are they doing on there, and why hasn't Twitter closed their accounts? I'm sure the Twitter people know who they are.  Same with Will Smith's kids. Not right (or safe) for such young kids to be on any social network.

Actually, the age limit (according to Twitter's TOS) is 13+. Twitter didn't close their accounts because Paris & Prince are both allowed to have twitter just like everyone else, I'm sure they're still safe, if not Katherine or even Michael would most likely close their accounts. Do you forget they're Michael Jackson's kids and probably have a ton of security with them when they go out?  ;)
That's new then because I joined about 5 months ago and I had to sign that I was 18 years or older.  13 is way too young, imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 10, 2011, 12:08:57 AM
Twitter is an 18+ site. What the heck are they doing on there, and why hasn't Twitter closed their accounts? I'm sure the Twitter people know who they are.  Same with Will Smith's kids. Not right (or safe) for such young kids to be on any social network.

Actually, the age limit (according to Twitter's TOS) is 13+. Twitter didn't close their accounts because Paris & Prince are both allowed to have twitter just like everyone else, I'm sure they're still safe, if not Katherine or even Michael would most likely close their accounts. Do you forget they're Michael Jackson's kids and probably have a ton of security with them when they go out?  ;)
That's new then because I joined about 5 months ago and I had to sign that I was 18 years or older.  13 is way too young, imo.

Oh, I know some people in their 30's and 40's and even older that would be more at risk on Twitter. Paris is a clever girl, she'll manage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

October 10, 2011, 12:25:49 AM

Oh, I know some people in their 30's and 40's and even older that would be more at risk on Twitter. Paris is a clever girl, she'll manage.
She doesn't seem to be managing the fake Paris on Twitter too well. This person is clearly getting to her and instead of ignoring her she keeps responding. But at 13 I suppose she would.  I'm in my 40's and I find plenty of stuff on Twitter disturbing.  I suppose I'm just old school... or just old.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 10:04:57 AM

She doesn't seem to be managing the fake Paris on Twitter too well. This person is clearly getting to her and instead of ignoring her she keeps responding. But at 13 I suppose she would.  I'm in my 40's and I find plenty of stuff on Twitter disturbing.  I suppose I'm just old school... or just old.

I understand what you mean. I get a little worried knowing that my little cousins having Twitter because you just never know what kind of predators are out there lurking. I would like to believe that Paris is intelligent enough to ignore the spammers and trolls, but I do worry when she responds to them. At that age, I was the same way. If you hate on me, I'll hate on you even harder! But this is a different generation of kids, with blackberrys and iPhones, FB and Twitter. LOL- I called people from a house phone (whats that?!?!?) when I was her age. But like MJFAN7 said, she is MJ's babies. He wouldn't deliberately put them out in harm's way like that. But there is danger EVERYWHERE, that doesn't give us the right to overprotect our youth. They have to learn to be independent seomday and they need to know how to stick up for themselves. Its a tough world- a lot tougher than Twitter...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 12:04:20 PM
Michael's own words:

I was about to post the same quote :)
These fans think that they know everything about Michael and they think that they have a right to judge the way Katherine Jackson raises them (as they think that MJ is dead). I think that it's disrespectful and to some level very annoying.
These kids are amazing. The way they acted on the stage on the Tribute concert was WOW! Paris was so confident and mature. Those drama classes are really paying off.  michael-jackson/ + great genes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

angel

October 10, 2011, 08:36:57 PM
 :)
Tell me what the meaning of this is? I am sure there must be meaning but I don't get it...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 26 mins 13 secs ago You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Full Moon Tonight!! Me And My Pack Of Unicorns Will Go Galloping Tonight. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm not sure either, but I wouldn't be surprised if a toy unicorn appeared in the courtroom tomorrow. :)   

Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:41:00 PM by angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 09:11:23 PM
Michael's own words:

I was about to post the same quote :)
These fans think that they know everything about Michael and they think that they have a right to judge the way Katherine Jackson raises them (as they think that MJ is dead). I think that it's disrespectful and to some level very annoying.
These kids are amazing. The way they acted on the stage on the Tribute concert was WOW! Paris was so confident and mature. Those drama classes are really paying off.  michael-jackson/ + great genes.

And also what Michael said to Barbara Walters in 1997. After Prince was born, he told Walters that if Prince decides to become an entertainer someday, he (Michael) would say "Ok. but expect this (points to lights), this (points to cameras). And this (countless interviews). And if he says, "Yea, dad! I can't wait!" I will say, "Then go! And do it better than I did."
Mike doesn't pressure his children into anything. As long as they follow their dreams, he will be happy for them. Isn't that what every loving mom or dad wants for their kids?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 02:26:42 AM

Hello Voiceforthesilence, i wonder about that pic too, because on that day wasn't full moon ! It is wednesday this week.. just wait and see... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 03:49:43 AM
Off Topic...i noticed a few times in pics from Paris in her bedroom that there are two white beds, and between this beds are in big letters her name PARIS...between, not on the top of one bed...weird, isn't it ?
Some pics could again mean that there are two....i have my doubts, but only wanted it to share with you...one is a time ago when she goes to Gary...two hands with two power drinks....both hands with colored nails like Paris hands....and now her avatar on twitter. Two girls ?...you only can see the legs and the UGG boots...
Little clues or not ? What are you thinking ?
With Love <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 11, 2011, 10:34:30 AM
:)

I'm not sure either, but I wouldn't be surprised if a toy unicorn appeared in the courtroom tomorrow. :)

This is the second tweet that Paris made with unicorn. I wonder if there's a special mening of unicorn that we do not know and which can be related with the hoax. I need to check it out.

Angel, that would be very interesting and fun if we see a toy unicorn at the trial.
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 07:07:53 PM
For the unicorns, I think she's just being silly. Lord knows I said goofy things like that when I was a kid. Still do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions