Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
July 25, 2011, 02:23:48 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pariisjaxn Paris Jackson

its 11:11 make a wishhh<3

Thanks Purelove for this...I found it kinda weird that Paris said it when she did, you would think you would say that on the 11/11/11 at 11:11

So is she trying to say that MJ will comeback November the 11th?

I don't know really. But we have talked a lot about 11.11 issue and she made a tweet about it which is interesting if you ask me. There's something with 11.11 for sure.  ::)

Friends and I were doing 11:11 make a wish things when we were kids, that was over 20 years ago. There are gifs you can find with such says as that. I don't think it has anything to do with the hoax, she's still a young girl and we need to remember that.

I'm only a few years older than her, I always wish on 11:11. It's just a thing, if you see 11:11, you make a wish. I've been making the same wish for 2 years, everytime I see it. Which, is at least once a day. So far it hasn't came true ): but i hope it does .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

_Anna_

July 25, 2011, 02:36:01 AM
Paris retweeted this.

Awkward: Your cell phone going off full volume at a funeral. Even more awkward: Your ringtone being, "I Will Survive"
5 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by pariisjaxn and 52 others

Sometimes I stay and think that maybe some people really take this easily and they can laugh about it, but I'm 24 years old and my grandmother died in August 2010 and soon there will be an year and my aunt will make a family gathering this Saturday and when I think about it I simply can't smile, nor anything like that. Before seeing death with my eyes (my grandmother is the first close loved one) I used to make this kind of comic statements about cemeteries, funerals. Not idiot jokes, but funny statements like the one above. When my grandmother died and I've seen death with my eyes, since that moment, for me it's impossible to even think about comic things regarding funerals, death, cemeteries, etc. It's like something suddenly changed to 180 degrees since that moment. I almost can't even go to a cemetery (if I go with a friend, for example, to bring some flowers to her loved ones), because every time a funeral, death, etc., is mentioned I think about the ones I lost and all is vivid for me.

I say this because I simply can't understand how some people can joke about this, when you have seen death with your eyes. It changes you completely. Even more when it's about someone you love very much. I hear everwhere that people react/grieve differently, but if I was Paris and if I saw my dad dead in a coffin,at the funeral,knowing he's the person I loved the most in this life and having a trial for my father who didn't die because of natural cause/human nature but was supposedly murdered, I couldn't even think about making any kind of funny statements about any funeral/death.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:39:12 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 25, 2011, 03:01:51 AM
Paris retweeted this.

Awkward: Your cell phone going off full volume at a funeral. Even more awkward: Your ringtone being, "I Will Survive"
5 minutes ago via web

Sometimes I stay and think that maybe some people really take this easily and they can laugh about it, but I'm 24 years old and my grandmother died in August 2010 and soon there will be an year and my aunt will make a family gathering this Saturday and when I think about it I simply can't smile, nor anything like that. Before seeing death with my eyes (my grandmother is the first close loved one) I used to make this kind of comic statements about cemeteries, funerals. Not idiot jokes, but funny statements like the one above. When my grandmother died and I've seen death with my eyes, since that moment, for me it's impossible to even think about comic things regarding funerals, death, cemeteries, etc. It's like something suddenly changed to 180 degrees since that moment. I almost can't even go to a cemetery (if I go with a friend, for example, to bring some flowers to her loved ones), because every time a funeral, death, etc., is mentioned I think about the ones I lost and all is vivid for me.

I say this because I simply can't understand how some people can joke about this, when you have seen death with your eyes. It changes you completely. Even more when it's about someone you love very much. I hear everwhere that people react/grieve differently, but if I was Paris and if I saw my dad dead in a coffin,at the funeral,knowing he's the person I loved the most in this life and having a trial for my father who didn't die because of natural cause/human nature but was supposedly murdered, I couldn't even think about making any kind of funny statements about any funeral/death.
Firstly I'm sorry you lost your grandmother.
Secondly, what you say is very true, and neither would I be making little movies acting out how my father was poisoned/murdered either. Everything about your loved one's death, funeral, etc. becomes sacred, untouchable, serious, painful to talk/think about. I lost my mother suddenly when I was 21, a long time ago so I know about all the emotional trauma Paris SHOULD have realistically. This confirms MJ is alive, or Paris could not tweet this way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 03:07:28 AM

I have a question about this twitter, which may have already been answered but I've not followed this thread previously.
Does everyone really think this is Paris Jackson's twitter?  Has it been verified?
I ask because some of her tweets seem a bit off.  But what do I know?  I'm just wondering if there's proof this is her twitter.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:09:06 AM by Heal.The.Kids
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 25, 2011, 03:21:07 AM

Firstly I'm sorry you lost your grandmother.
Secondly, what you say is very true, and neither would I be making little movies acting out how my father was poisoned/murdered either. Everything about your loved one's death, funeral, etc. becomes sacred, untouchable, serious, painful to talk/think about. I lost my mother suddenly when I was 21, a long time ago so I know about all the emotional trauma Paris SHOULD have realistically. This confirms MJ is alive, or Paris could not tweet this way.
Thank you, Mjonmind. I'm also sorry for the loss of your mother.
You know, my mother was talking to me when my grandmother died; I was crying and felt very sad, and my mother told me "this happens to everyone, you cannot change nature. The shock and most painful thing is when death occurs at an age when it shouldn't occur. When people die at young ages for other reasons than human nature. THAT is the thing that is impossibe to accept and the pain is much greater". She is right...My grandmother was 89, she was very old. We all know that at old ages we somehow expect that one day this will happen, it's nature. Even if it's painful, if you cry and suffer, you knou that it's nature, she was almost 90. But when death occurs at a young age, and even worse- if that loved one was supposedly murdered- for me it would be unbearable. I'm not judging Paris, nor anyone. It's just what I feel. I know that when you love someone very much, only the thought of losing them brings tears to your eyes. This is how I am. There's no way if my dad was dead (supposedly murdered) I would be making funeral jokes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 03:56:50 AM
I do not know Paris Jackson but when I say her tweets or retweets sound off, it's stuff like this:

GlRLTHINGS Girl Things ♡
by pariisjaxn
You know what bitch? Go step on a Lego. Barefoot.
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Again, how would I really know but it just seems as if the daughter of Michael Jackson would not retweet something like this when she knows the world is watching her.   I'm being judgmental... but I just keep wondering if this is a verified twitter account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 25, 2011, 04:54:57 AM
I do not know Paris Jackson but when I say her tweets or retweets sound off, it's stuff like this:

GlRLTHINGS Girl Things ♡
by pariisjaxn

Again, how would I really know but it just seems as if the daughter of Michael Jackson would not retweet something like this when she knows the world is watching her.   I'm being judgmental... but I just keep wondering if this is a verified twitter account.

why wouldn't she? you know, people often think that Michael forbids them to do/speak bad words which I never thought. Also people think that Michael doesn't curse, doesn't swear - from where did this come from? It's only prejudice. People only like to believe what Michael wants to show to the public eye and they don't think that he can also swear if he wants it. About Paris, this is just a funny twitt and remember they are also humans and they cannot always speak like they would be god-like. Really... they are also humans and are free to speak how they want to speak.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:56:54 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 05:22:31 AM
Wow.  You can get upset that "Paris"retweets something about a funeral, which is not funny, and you choose to question or judge that, but I can't question something too without a diatribe?  Who are you to scold me.   I'm interested in whether someone can say whether this is actually Paris' twitter and it is my opinion that I can choose to state.   I actually asked a question about the verification of her account, but enough of this!  This is why many people have stopped posting here.  Take your own advice, Anna.

GlRLTHINGS Girl Things ♡
by pariisjaxn

why wouldn't she? you know, people often think that Michael forbids them to do/speak bad words which I never thought. Also people think that Michael doesn't curse, doesn't swear - from where did this come from? It's only prejudice. People only like to believe what Michael wants to show to the public eye and they don't think that he can also swear if he wants it. About Paris, this is just a funny twitt and remember they are also humans and they cannot always speak like they would be god-like. Really... they are also humans and are free to speak how they want to speak.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 01:24:43 PM
Wow.  You can get upset that "Paris"retweets something about a funeral, which is not funny, and you choose to question or judge that, but I can't question something too without a diatribe?  Who are you to scold me.   I'm interested in whether someone can say whether this is actually Paris' twitter and it is my opinion that I can choose to state.   I actually asked a question about the verification of her account, but enough of this!  This is why many people have stopped posting here.  Take your own advice, Anna.

GlRLTHINGS Girl Things ♡
by pariisjaxn

I'm with you. She's a teenager, let her be a kid. Nobody was an angel @ 13-14 yrs old
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 25, 2011, 02:54:52 PM
Heal.The.Kids, your comments are appreciated! Some will respond in favor and some not. That's discussion/debate. I don't think Anna was giving a nasty comment at all. She was responing, that yes Paris could easily use that kind of language, knowing what we know after 2+ years of intense scrutiny. We have all seen the recent video of her singing in the car to songs, saying 'non-clean version'. We all know that Michael used profanity off camera when needed. I have been raised in a home/environment where any swearing was considered ungodly. I'm not in that box of thinking anymore however, though I still feel uncomfortable using that language myself--instilled in me I guess. Just a comment about Jesus, there's no reason not to believe he didn't at times use the biting slang profanity of his time to silence his many critics, speaking in ancient Hebrew and/or Aramaic and perhaps rarely with limited Greek. He was a formally uneducated genius who amazed the educated elite, and who lived and walked amongst the common people who would have used the local slang, etc. Bring him into today's setting, and I think some would be shocked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 27, 2011, 09:34:30 PM
i
Paris retweeted this.

5 minutes ago via web

i agree everything you say... and i´ll leave you this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 27, 2011, 10:58:49 PM

GlRLTHINGS Girl Things ♡
by pariisjaxn

Hi Heal.The.Kids - thank you for your question. It is a legitimate question to have.

I have wondered the same thing from time to time but to answer your question, Paris had made a comment about almost getting in a wreck because she was being followed by the paparazzi. At the time, TMZ posted the story and also posted her Twitter account. That is why most believe it to be confirmed...because TMZ posted that account as being her real account.

Another reason why most now believe it to be real is because one or more of the family follows that account (I believe Genevieve does for sure) and she has posted private pictures that would be hard for an outsider to get a hold of.

I hope this helps answer your question. And, for what it's worth, I have been amazed myself at some of the stuff being said by Paris (she seems to be the vocal one of the kids). Not that I don't think the kids wouldn't use profanity but it doesn't fit with the polite, well-mannered behavior that we've seen in the past. Maybe we're seeing the real kids? IDK. I'll just sit in the background and watch for as we know, the truth will prevail in the end.

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 30, 2011, 08:32:03 AM
pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
"@pariisjaxn WOWW!! BAM YOU JUST GOT DISSED :) HAHAHAH TALKIN BOTU 'pariisjaxnn' " PWND!!<3
6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I just thought I would put this here because she used BAM. I feel like it was definitely deliberate. I don't know about you guys but that's not really the interjection I would use at the beginning of a sentence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2011, 10:19:48 AM
Paris retweeted this.

5 minutes ago via web

This reminds me of Jacksons: Family Dynasty where Tito is backstage with his crew and none of them look very enthusiastic. Tito says "whats wrong with you? You all look like you just killed your family!"  confused/  Why would you say that after Michael has 'died' in such a tragic way and not very long ago. Either this family has a way of dealing with loss that I do not understand or there is something more deliberate to these words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions