_Anna_

Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
November 26, 2011, 12:36:01 PM
it is not hacked. This photo was posted a few days ago by one of Jermaine's kids too.
Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 12:39:22 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

November 26, 2011, 01:03:06 PM
The last tweet on this account was posted about 4 a.m. PST. Doesn't it look strange for a 13 year old to be up at that time? It may be a fake twitter, somebody else posting or someone needs to take better care of the young lady.

When I checked the twitter, last tweet was posted about '7 hours ago'. I looked up on the internet the current time for LA, did the math and it came to about 4 in the morning. Most kids sleep at that time.
Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:14:56 PM by Ariel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 26, 2011, 01:16:39 PM
Her twitter account has been verified by members of her family. It's not fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

everlastinglove_MJ

November 26, 2011, 01:28:50 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did everybody see her new background on twitter? It says "Caution, New World Order Ahead"  ???/

Wow - that is awesome! Thanks for sharing...

Something keeps going through my mind and maybe one of my fellow beLIEvers whose profession is psychology or counseling can answer this question for sure...

I've never believed Michael to have any drug problems - even back in 1993 (which was confirmed recently). Anyway, we keep getting conflicting stories about Michael and his drug issues. We also get conflicting stories about Michael's use of propofol over long periods of time. We've also heard how he told his children he was afraid for his life, etc.,

My question is this: is it possible for three children to be so well adjusted and happy to also live in an environment where their father (the only parent they've known) was vocal to them about his fear of someone out to get him, who, if he did have drug issues would most likely have interfered with his involvement with them on some level, etc.

I see these children and it solidifies my belief that Michael has never had problems with drugs (or propofol) but I sometimes question if I am seeing what I want to see because of all of these stories that keep cropping up. Any thoughts?

Blessings

I see these children and it solidifies my belief that Michael has never had problems with drugs (or propofol) but I sometimes question if I am seeing what I want to see because of all of these stories that keep cropping up. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking the same when I see these children, Voiceforthesilent, though I sometimes question too why these stories keep cropping up, but you know, I believe that all these stories about MJ being on drugs were made by the tabloids, which were sourced by MJ's enemies who wanted to destroy his reputation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Ariel

November 26, 2011, 01:47:38 PM
I am not saying the twitter is fake, but check the time and the 4 a.m. posting time becomes apparent. May be someone else is posting the serious things. Not saying the account is hacked either.
btw I am not new at all. Just stopped posting often about 2 years ago, have little time for to follow and even I can notice strange things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 26, 2011, 01:58:30 PM
I am not saying the twitter is fake, but check the time and the 4 a.m. posting time becomes apparent. May be someone else is posting the serious things. Not saying the account is hacked either.
btw I am not new at all. Just stopped posting often about 2 years ago, have little time for to follow and even I can notice strange things.
The last tweet on this account was posted about 4 a.m. PST. Doesn't it look strange for a 13 year old to be up at that time? It may be a fake twitter, somebody else posting or someone needs to take better care of the young lady.

When I checked the twitter, last tweet was posted about '7 hours ago'. I looked up on the internet the current time for LA, did the math and it came to about 4 in the morning. Most kids sleep at that time.

Sorry but this sentence I bolded made me think you thought it could be a fake account, that's why I answered what I did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Ariel

November 26, 2011, 02:20:47 PM
@Sarahli

you are right, thank you.
There are many options. Fake is one possibility, but she can give the password to an older family member too. That is a second possibility. It would be normal for someone that young. Many kids actually use parents accounts on social networks for the sake of supervision. What I mean is that a kid may have say a fb account, but mom has the password too and helps with security settings and other things. Not sure that is the case with Paris. Not all parents and guardians are overprotective, lol.
Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 02:53:33 PM by Ariel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2011, 08:45:26 PM
So now she has a new picture (not the background - that is still the same). IDK - it doesn't look like her to me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 27, 2011, 10:16:28 AM
So now she has a new picture (not the background - that is still the same). IDK - it doesn't look like her to me.

That looks like a guy in his early 20's?????????
That can't be her!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 27, 2011, 02:42:47 PM
Here is her new picture...

For the other one I think the fact she is "screaming" might make her look a little bit different, but it looks like her to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2011, 03:31:52 PM
It looks like her to me too... Here's another 'new' picture:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 29, 2011, 08:53:05 PM
So, I wondered, on a day like this, what would MJ's children tweet about? Yep - Paris tweets about magical unicorns :)

Be blessed!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 29, 2011, 08:56:03 PM
So, I wondered, on a day like this, what would MJ's children tweet about? Yep - Paris tweets about magical unicorns :)

Be blessed!

Oh - and this is now her background picture... afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2011, 09:28:46 PM
i only saw the small pic before and now im a bit embarrassed. now i see an enlarged pic from voice, i see paris.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 01, 2011, 04:10:51 AM
Paris retweeted what Omer posted

Love & Miss You Every Moment
30 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by ParisJackson

Those of us who miss him everyday will have to live with our memories of one of the greatest human beings to ever live.
30 Nov
Retweeted by ParisJackson
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 04:14:08 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions