PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
October 08, 2011, 06:57:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was going through Paris's saved fave tweets, these caught my attention:

SimpleTeens Teenager...
Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page.#SimpleTeens

SimpleTeens Teenager...
Don't judge me. You only see what I choose to show you.

RelatableNotes KYLE
Moonwalking into jail because you're a smooth criminal.

QueenJaxn L.A.D.
@pariisjaxn "If you hate Michael, then fine.But Why is you telling me about? I don't give a fuck. I love him,and that's all that matters" <3

cassidyanna23 Cassidy Sawchuk
sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you.....

sheslovable Farhiyá
Don't be fooled, my silence is not a sign of weakness.

SimpleTeens Teenager...
I believe in second chances. I just don't believe everyone deserves them.

these are tweets she has as fave...not ones she has tweeted

These are some interesting ones Fatal. Thank you for posting. Especially these ones.

Don't judge me. You only see what I choose to show you.

Moonwalking into jail because you're a smooth criminal.

sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you.....

Don't be fooled, my silence is not a sign of weakness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 08:24:47 PM
If you check her recent tweets, she replies to those who are giving her beef because she and her brothers went on stage to pay tribute to Michael. Smh. Ppl can be so backwards these days. It's THEIR father! If they want to do a tribute in their own way, then so be it! I can't believe some ppl can be so selfish saying that -that's the way Michael would have wanted...for him to keep his children away from society. Crazy huh? /toldya/ WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

all4loveandbelieve

October 08, 2011, 10:25:50 PM
If you check her recent tweets, she replies to those who are giving her beef because she and her brothers went on stage to pay tribute to Michael. Smh. Ppl can be so backwards these days. It's THEIR father! If they want to do a tribute in their own way, then so be it! I can't believe some ppl can be so selfish saying that -that's the way Michael would have wanted...for him to keep his children away from society. Crazy huh? /toldya/ WTF??

I agree with you, let these children be.. Let them do what ever they want. Why is it people have to meddle in to other peoples affair?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 08, 2011, 11:18:14 PM

I agree with you, let these children be.. Let them do what ever they want. Why is it people have to meddle in to other peoples affair?

EXACTLY!!!! Ppl like to find ANY excuse to speak against good! It's a shame!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 09, 2011, 10:32:34 AM
moonwalkerJ Jennyfer Smith
@pariisjaxn MJ would have never wanted u guys on stage. He had NO childhood and protected u. Im so sad his wishes r not bein respected
16 hours ago

pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη
@moonwalkerJ so u don't like the fact that we went on stage to represent him? ok
16 hours ago

LovelyLiissiie Lisa
@pariisjaxn @moonwalkerJ i know what u mean but mj wanted u 2 hv a normal childhood! and this is really not normal!!
24 minutes ago

pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη
@LovelyLiissiie @moonwalkerj well it's not really ur decision or choice is it
21 minutes ago

I'm so proud of her for this.. I hate when people say "Michael can't be alive! He would never let those kids go on stage!". For one, they ARE growing up, Second, it's not like they're on stage every single day like Michael was, this is the first time they've been on stage since what.. the grammys 10 months ago? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

October 09, 2011, 10:44:54 AM
"well it's not really ur decision or choice is it"

Looks like Paris does like to be on the spot light and wants to be a performer...she said that since she was a little girl  ::P

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 09, 2011, 10:51:15 AM
@pariisjaxn MJ would have never wanted u guys on stage. He had NO childhood and protected u. Im so sad his wishes r not bein respected
16 hours ago

pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη
@moonwalkerJ so u don't like the fact that we went on stage to represent him? ok
16 hours ago

LovelyLiissiie Lisa
@pariisjaxn @moonwalkerJ i know what u mean but mj wanted u 2 hv a normal childhood! and this is really not normal!!
24 minutes ago

pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη
21 minutes ago

I'm so proud of her for this.. I hate when people say "Michael can't be alive! He would never let those kids go on stage!". For one, they ARE growing up, Second, it's not like they're on stage every single day like Michael was, this is the first time they've been on stage since what.. the grammys 10 months ago? :roll:

I'm sorry this just might just be my thought alone but:
Why do people feel that it is their business or right to tweet Paris their OPINION on what the kids should or shouldn't be doing. For those that voice their opinion do they have people in their lives telling them what they should or shouldn't be doing? Personally I see nothing wrong with them supporting anything they wish to support and since they have the support and say so of their family members (especially Katherine who is their guardian right now) who are we to say other wise?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

MissG

October 09, 2011, 10:55:00 AM
This is the same old story...some fans believe they have an ownership over Michael and his kids as well...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 09, 2011, 11:01:32 AM
This is the same old story...some fans believe they have an ownership over Michael and his kids as well...

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that those who voice their opinions TO the kids are the same ones who say that this hoax isn't possible because he would never do this to his children.

Again, I think it's great that the kids are supporting things to their liking or something that Michael supports. I mean how great was it that they revealed the art work for the hospital? I thought it was beautiful. So what if they take a little time out of their lives to get on a stage and say thank you to a crowd? I'm sure Paris was thrilled (and from the video it seems that way) that she got to introduce Beyonce!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 09, 2011, 11:47:28 AM
There are people who believe it was not proper for the children to be pushed forward at the memorial, as well as at the tribute.
Their presence at these events seemed a little forced to some.
What I don't understand is they have no difficulty/emotion being up there on the stage under those circumstances (I mean their beloved father being dead, they show no emotion.....I just don't get it because I know I would cry for sure, or at least couldn't help being sad).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

October 09, 2011, 01:17:57 PM
Twitter is an 18+ site. What the heck are they doing on there, and why hasn't Twitter closed their accounts? I'm sure the Twitter people know who they are.  Same with Will Smith's kids. Not right (or safe) for such young kids to be on any social network.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2011, 02:16:18 PM
There are people who believe it was not proper for the children to be pushed forward at the memorial, as well as at the tribute.
Their presence at these events seemed a little forced to some.
What I don't understand is they have no difficulty/emotion being up there on the stage under those circumstances (I mean their beloved father being dead, they show no emotion.....I just don't get it because I know I would cry for sure, or at least couldn't help being sad).

Gina - everyone grieves differently. But let's not forget that the kids know the truth regarding the situation around their father. Are we still after 2 years and everything that has happened suppose to think that the kids don't know about what their father is doing. What sadness are these kids suppose to be showing? My grandfather passed away a week before 6/25/2009 and my younger cousins who are around all three of Michael's kids were at the funeral (open casket) and the burial. They cried a little bit but their emotions were not the same as adults.

You have to remember Gina Michael's children know what they are doing and I am sure Katherine would not force them to do anything they didn't want to do. If you look at the video of them at last nights tribute they don't look forced at all especially Paris. Blanket is the only one who looks really nervous.
Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 02:18:16 PM by Mish1981
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

MissG

October 09, 2011, 03:38:13 PM
Blanket is a child still. It´s funnier to play than to talk in public  :lol: I don´t believe that his brother and his sister would force him to go on to the stage.

Paris and prince are just showing us the results of their drama lessons  ::P  good program leaders!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

October 09, 2011, 05:07:00 PM
Twitter is an 18+ site. What the heck are they doing on there, and why hasn't Twitter closed their accounts? I'm sure the Twitter people know who they are.  Same with Will Smith's kids. Not right (or safe) for such young kids to be on any social network.

Actually, the age limit (according to Twitter's TOS) is 13+. Twitter didn't close their accounts because Paris & Prince are both allowed to have twitter just like everyone else, I'm sure they're still safe, if not Katherine or even Michael would most likely close their accounts. Do you forget they're Michael Jackson's kids and probably have a ton of security with them when they go out?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 09, 2011, 05:19:36 PM
16 hours ago

pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη
16 hours ago

LovelyLiissiie Lisa
24 minutes ago

pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη
21 minutes ago

I'm so proud of the kids too. They're doing an amazing job. They're very mature and smart and they know what they want to do. This is their decision to be on stage. NOONE would force them to get on stage if they didn't want to. They're their father's sons and daughter and they want to perform somehow. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Michael was not going to keep them in a box all their lives. He wanted them to be socialized, to get into the public and the kids also wanted the same things that they're all in the media and on stage now. It's any of the fans business but only Michael's and the kids. We should respect their decisions.

PS: MJFAN, your MJ gifs are always a big distraction for me.  :mrgreen: But I like it. Keep'em coming!
Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:34:10 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions