blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
May 15, 2013, 07:50:28 PM
@  everlastinglove       and much talkin' about skeleton looks in court lately   :icon_razz:  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

May 15, 2013, 09:50:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@  everlastinglove       and much talkin' about skeleton looks in court lately   :icon_razz:  :th_bravo:

:icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 15, 2013, 11:41:33 PM
Nice that her background is Starry Night from Van Gogh : ) Love it.........

Also love this version:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkvLq0TYiwI[/youtube]

Blessings......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2013, 09:51:55 PM
I just want to share this coincidence with you. After reading all the information about Wade, and watching that pathetic interview, I was stressed  :icon_geek: and was wondering too if this could possibly be part of the plan... then I read the 'Front' twitter saying it's not.

So later on I tweeted...   Need to breathe. :-) #3rdeye asleep  9:26 PM 16 May 13

Paris's tweet tonight...

the om symbol. The key is to breathe....
Stay calm  :icon_mrgreen:
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 10:13:39 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

diggyon

May 18, 2013, 12:25:23 AM
The poor girl :( She must be having a hard time at school now after these accusations!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

May 18, 2013, 12:45:02 AM
I just want to share this coincidence with you. After reading all the information about Wade, and watching that pathetic interview, I was stressed  :icon_geek: and was wondering too if this could possibly be part of the plan... then I read the 'Front' twitter saying it's not.

So later on I tweeted...   Need to breathe. :-) #3rdeye asleep  9:26 PM 16 May 13

Paris's tweet tonight...

I saw all this on twitter and just smiled....I have no idea why, but I remain steadfast calm......
must be the breathing : )
Blessings!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

May 18, 2013, 12:59:11 AM

Yeap...let us all take a deep breathe...we need it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

May 18, 2013, 01:57:30 AM
yep yep yep, must be the breathing

always stay cool, calm and collected  :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2013, 01:53:05 PM
yep yep yep, must be the breathing

always stay cool, calm and collected  :compute:

I love that frog!  :LolLolLolLol: ooommmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 18, 2013, 05:55:35 PM

Paris's tweet tonight...

To who did you tweet "Need to breathe"?

Paris seems to be relaxed but Front posted this:

Front ‏@frontback777 33m
I wish ppl wld stop assuming WR is "h" related. Ask urself this.,,,how would MJ feel seeing his fans laugh abt it? Pls have mercy. <3

To be honest I am totally lost regarding this issue but still thinking that WR claim is damaging Michael's image, I hope the GENIUS is able to clear his name A.S.A.P after that I'll be able to sleep 8 hours at once every night meanwhile not possible yet.
Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 05:59:08 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

May 18, 2013, 06:57:39 PM

Paris's tweet tonight...

To who did you tweet "Need to breathe"?

Paris seems to be relaxed but Front posted this:

Front ‏@frontback777 33m
I wish ppl wld stop assuming WR is "h" related. Ask urself this.,,,how would MJ feel seeing his fans laugh abt it? Pls have mercy. <3

To be honest I am totally lost regarding this issue but still thinking that WR claim is damaging Michael's image, I hope the GENIUS is able to clear his name A.S.A.P after that I'll be able to sleep 8 hours at once every night meanwhile not possible yet.

It IS confusing and twitter Front did say Tom M would be back in a big way.  Was that because of media stories at the time saying the accusations from the past may be brought up during the trial or because brand new accusation$ would occur?  Being one step ahead, would Michael have known of "their" plans to pay Wade for the allegations?  If WR is not hoax related, meaning not from MJ, then it could still be ultimately related when looking at this from the continuing battle between good and evil.  It's been going on throughout this entire hoax -  whenever something good or positive with Michael and the hoax happens, something terrible happens - whether it's to do with Michael or something else in the world.  The WR thing has distracted from Katherine's trial which wasn't getting enough attention as it is.  We've hardly talked about the trial HERE the last few days even though there's been a lot revealed there.  I'm trying to understand here what's going on as we all must be.  None of us want to see Michael dragged through the mud AGAIN.  He must be restored and vindicated.

Paris does seem relaxed but then again she would almost have to be.  Plus it's really hard to gauge how someone is through intermittent tweets.  Mentioning anything about it would attract a lot of negative attention to her twitter account because there's a lot of internet bullies out there.  Best to not say anything and ignore a lot of what comes her way.

@thirdeye... That does look like a shoutout...or another huge coincidence!
Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 06:59:17 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2013, 09:08:21 PM
It IS confusing and twitter Front did say Tom M would be back in a big way.  Was that because of media stories at the time saying the accusations from the past may be brought up during the trial or because brand new accusation$ would occur?  Being one step ahead, would Michael have known of "their" plans to pay Wade for the allegations?  If WR is not hoax related, meaning not from MJ, then it could still be ultimately related when looking at this from the continuing battle between good and evil.  It's been going on throughout this entire hoax -  whenever something good or positive with Michael and the hoax happens, something terrible happens - whether it's to do with Michael or something else in the world.  The WR thing has distracted from Katherine's trial which wasn't getting enough attention as it is.  We've hardly talked about the trial HERE the last few days even though there's been a lot revealed there.  I'm trying to understand here what's going on as we all must be.  None of us want to see Michael dragged through the mud AGAIN.  He must be restored and vindicated.

Paris does seem relaxed but then again she would almost have to be.  Plus it's really hard to gauge how someone is through intermittent tweets.  Mentioning anything about it would attract a lot of negative attention to her twitter account because there's a lot of internet bullies out there.  Best to not say anything and ignore a lot of what comes her way.

@thirdeye... That does look like a shoutout...or another huge coincidence!

Andrea, that's what I'm concerned about too. If AEG was aiming at distracting people away from the trial, they have succeeded.
I also believe that by bringing up these allegations they also want to discredit Michael,  and  therefore discredit Katherine's claim against them.
Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:09:43 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 19, 2013, 05:10:02 PM
@ Andrea It IS confusing and twitter Front did say Tom M would be back in a big way.  Was that because of media stories at the time saying the accusations from the past may be brought up during the trial or because brand new accusation$ would occur?  Being one step ahead, would Michael have known of "their" plans to pay Wade for the allegations?  If WR is not hoax related, meaning not from MJ, then it could still be ultimately related when looking at this from the continuing battle between good and evil.  It's been going on throughout this entire hoax -  whenever something good or positive with Michael and the hoax happens, something terrible happens - whether it's to do with Michael or something else in the world.  The WR thing has distracted from Katherine's trial which wasn't getting enough attention as it is.  We've hardly talked about the trial HERE the last few days even though there's been a lot revealed there.  I'm trying to understand here what's going on as we all must be.  None of us want to see Michael dragged through the mud AGAIN.  He must be restored and vindicated.

Totally agree Andrea... Leave Michael alone !!!  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

May 25, 2013, 11:39:26 AM
I noticed she changed her location on twitter to "dancing on glass" - a motley song...

One foot in the grave Such a foolish child For a date with death Sign the dotted line
I've been through hell And I'm never goin' back
To dancing on glass...

Paris favorited the tweet I sent her with these lyrics....

мιи∂ѕєує ‏@Drawn2Painting "dancing on glass" @ParisJackson ...For a date with death Sign the dotted line I've been thru hell MOTLEY CRUE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 25, 2013, 12:24:21 PM
Might Paris be with that "dancing on the glass" hinting the MJ's hologram?? After all the hologram started last May 23 and that number was highlighted on the Michael album cover as something special and big.
Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:25:44 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions