Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
February 26, 2013, 10:32:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wish, guess what, the Gilda movie running time is 110 minutes!!  It would almost fit! :icon_lol:

Gilda! Not Glenda..... :icon_redface: ......no wonder I couldn't find the darn movie, LOL.......
There is even a post way back in forum that says Smooth Criminal/Glenda scene....ugh, too funny......
BTC......ready the merlot, it's not going to make it to Bamsday!!!!  Now...odd enough.....in This Is It,
we distinctly see Humphrey Bogart in the supposed scene, don't we?  Bogart isn't in Gilda.....
it's Glenn Ford.

Yes, 110 minutes...interesting......this is the movie I was thinking about, lol......

So, the clip of Bogart turning around from the embrace, with the woman saying," What's he doing here?"....
what movie is that from?  It's not Gilda.......I don't think.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKQohTYi9pc[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 26, 2013, 11:15:40 PM
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson   3hr
“first there was planking , then owling , then milking , and now harlem shaking . if the next trend could be thinking , that would be great”

Planking (or the Lying Down Game) is an activity consisting of lying face down —sometimes in an unusual or incongruous location. Both hands must touch the sides of the body.[1] Some players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play.[1] The term planking refers to mimicking a wooden plank. Planking can include lying flat on a flat surface, or holding the body flat while it's supported in only some regions, with other parts of the body suspended. Many participants in planking have photographed the activity in unusual locations and have shared such pictures through social media...("playing dead") (2003, South Korea) :icon_lol:

Owling is a variation on planking in which a person squats "like an owl". Participants commonly make noises similar to an owl, to make the owl impression more realistic.[28] It was first documented on 11 July 2011 in a post on the social news website reddit.[28][29]
://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planking_(fad)
:icon_eek:

Milking is as simple as it sounds. The same way users would post photos of themselves in plank and owl positions, the new fad involved pouring milk over oneself in public places. And videotaping or photographing it, naturally.
Hey my son and friends did that on video about 8 years ago, but I don't think they were following anyone's idea but their own.  And didn't Britney Spears do that in a video? At 3:43,

The Harlem Shake is an Internet meme in the form of a video of people performing a skit to the song "Harlem Shake". Being a meme, the video was replicated using the same concept by many people, which eventually led to it becoming viral in early February 2013,[1] with thousands of "Harlem Shake" videos being made and uploaded to YouTube every day.[2]

The form of the meme was established in a video uploaded on February 2 by five teenagers from Queensland, Australia known on YouTube as The Sunny Coast Skate.[2][3] The video started a viral trend of people uploading to YouTube their own "Harlem Shake" videos.[4] The teenagers' video, in its turn, was a follow-up to a video by a YouTube comedy vlogger named Filthy Frank[3][5][6] featuring a part where several costumed people danced to the song "Harlem Shake" by Baauer.[7][8]

Lots to pick from!

This ones pretty cool!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT_4NIPsMCY[/youtube]

"Thinking", would that be outside the box?? :icon_e_biggrin:

Well at least you gotta give this generation props for creating their own fun/entertainment--just like we did in the good ol' days before the computer/internet. :Crash: :icon_cool:
Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:58:00 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 27, 2013, 04:15:45 PM
There's even a top 10 :icon_mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 27, 2013, 05:37:46 PM
You mean teenagers are not supposed to used their phones and social network until their head fall on the keyboard or their parents get mad ?  :icon_lol:
Considering the amount of tweet, and the time they are written, Paris is 100% teenager XD

:icon_lol:  totally agree, it sometimes seems that a teenage brain has no sense of time esp when it concerns social media :icon_rolleyes:

The writing on the mirror reminds me of MJ's handwritten notes "Train, perfection March April FULL OUT May" on his bedroom mirror You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She works for daddy with daddy !!!!  :icon_lol: :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 27, 2013, 06:00:15 PM
Speaking of DAD...  :michael_jackson-1135:  Paris says "he doesn't play bass" present tense.  :icon_albino: Then deleted it.
 Thanks to ...
TheWhiteRabbitful 4 hrs
MY DAD DOES NOT PLAY BASS! pic.twitter.com/jpqGPZbKkx

Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 06:08:46 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MJonmind

February 28, 2013, 02:03:16 AM
Beauty!!  :icon_lol:

Bass would be Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2013, 05:43:49 AM
I'm pretty sad about this "milking" fashion... as if the whole planet had milk to drink. Kids are starving from lack of milk and this morons have shower with it for "fun" ?

sorry but this is just wrong. Do not waste the food, do not play with the food, cause some people die from not having it... that's what i've been tought. It's just disrespectful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
February 28, 2013, 09:36:16 AM
Speaking of DAD...  :michael_jackson-1135:  Paris says "he doesn't play bass" present tense.  :icon_albino: Then deleted it.
 Thanks to ...
TheWhiteRabbitful 4 hrs
MY DAD DOES NOT PLAY BASS! pic.twitter.com/jpqGPZbKkx

Mindseye thanks for sharing Wow she is talking in present tense!!
Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 09:39:20 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

February 28, 2013, 10:13:18 AM
I guess it's not the first time we read anything about MJ in present tense!! Was that a real slip up or did she write it on purpose?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
February 28, 2013, 03:38:14 PM
I guess it's not the first time we read anything about MJ in present tense!! Was that a real slip up or did she write it on purpose?!

Both things!! :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynned

March 12, 2013, 12:11:12 PM
As I happened to have seen Silver Linings Playbook the day before she tweeted this, I found this particularly interesting.

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

finally saw silver linings playbook .. such a beautiful movie

The main character in the movie wears the No. 10 jersey of DeSean JACKSON to bring good luck to his father who is a gambler and Eagles fan.  There is a very interesting scene, though, where his dad is convinced, as is the audience, by Jennifer Lawrence's ability to read The Signs, much having to do with dates and a crazy ability to see connections that 'normal' people cannot see.  They, she and Bradley Cooper, are considered crazy by everyone else, but they also experience life in a more intense and immediate way, with none of the need, or even the ability, to maintain false pretenses.  Hmmmm....  Sound like someone we know?  Oh, and Bradley Cooper finds redemption through dance.   :elvis-1405:

And Paris is so right.  It's a beautiful movie.  Heartfelt without being sentimental or predictable.  Witty, surprising, and so much more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 12, 2013, 02:24:14 PM
Perhaps this is part of why TMZ posted the, PHILADELPHIA EAGLES CHEERLEADERS
WE WANT PARIS JACKSON!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 14, 2013, 11:50:12 PM
I finally went to see Silver Linings, yesterday, and totally loved it!

Paris' tweet and the TMZ article establishes the clear connection we are supposed to get between the hoax and the movie.  I noticed everything you said above, Gwynned, and loved the bold "Jackson" shirt and the 2 time mention of "the sign".  Also at one point the Dad says "we're following a trail of bread crumbs". Right then when they are talking all these coincidences and signs, Pat's father says, "The whole family has put everything in this". (I'm thinking the whole Jackson family.)  All or nothing kind of thing.  The Dad does a major bet, counting on the coincidental stats that Tittany geniusly talks about. Because the Eagles win on a certain December (forgot date) and Pat and Tiffany's dance routine wins a judges panel of 5.0 average, they gain everything back and more, and everything turns out great.

It hints to TS, but I think even Front, in his very last post (poem) on Hoaxbook, talks the same general message of the movie-- unconditional pure honest non-judgemental love!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

March 15, 2013, 11:55:10 AM
I finally went to see Silver Linings, yesterday, and totally loved it!

Paris' tweet and the TMZ article establishes the clear connection we are supposed to get between the hoax and the movie.  I noticed everything you said above, Gwynned, and loved the bold "Jackson" shirt and the 2 time mention of "the sign".  Also at one point the Dad says "we're following a trail of bread crumbs". Right then when they are talking all these coincidences and signs, Pat's father says, "The whole family has put everything in this". (I'm thinking the whole Jackson family.)  All or nothing kind of thing.  The Dad does a major bet, counting on the coincidental stats that Tittany geniusly talks about. Because the Eagles win on a certain December (forgot date) and Pat and Tiffany's dance routine wins a judges panel of 5.0 average, they gain everything back and more, and everything turns out great.

It hints to TS, but I think even Front, in his very last post (poem) on Hoaxbook, talks the same general message of the movie-- unconditional pure honest non-judgemental love!!

So good to have some corroboration on this!  I got the rolled eyes when I pointed out to my friend at the movies the obviousness of the JACKSON jersey!  As if! 

In any case, your point about unconditional love is well taken.  I could really feel the agony of the parents who simply cannot understand their son and fear so for his future, not to mention the main love story.  It's just so Michael.  I can almost hear him speaking to the characters.....  'Just keep going.  Just keep believing.  Never give up on life, yourself, or anyone else no matter how hopeless. 

And has anyone noticed a bird theme going on?  Ravens, Eagles and what about the (jonathan livingston) Seagull that attacked Benedict's doves and appeared atop the chimney when the white smoke rose in Rome.  Sorry, off topic, I know!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2013, 08:18:53 AM
Some things never change  :icon_lol:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  What's going in the ...trash?  :icon_geek:

‏@nuggss_
@ParisJackson 's almost midnight fat snack
Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 08:29:02 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal